Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)
 
Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Howdy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thrasher T. Rex
Embryo
Embryo
Thrasher T. Rex

Posts : 7
Points : 460
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-05-31

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 12:48 am

Hey everybody, I'm a newbie here to Jurassic Mainframe. I just wanted to introduce myself so I don't just barge into everyone's business. Been kind of a lurker up to this point and I figured I might as well join. So with that, I just wanted to say hello to everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Posts : 4640
Points : 6010
Reputation : 65
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 6:46 am

Welcome to Jurassic Mainframe. Very Happy

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Posts : 2041
Points : 4484
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Maryland

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:01 am

Hello and welcome!

_______________
Last Movie Watched: Shazam! (2019).
Last TV Show Watched: Power Rangers Zeo (S1:E16).
Last Video Game Played: TMNT IV: Turtles in Time (SNES).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
Tyrant Lizard

Posts : 1309
Points : 3137
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Over there

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 11:27 am

Welcome to the Mainframe! Be sure to keep your windows up at all times, as the Dilophosaurs do have a tendency to spit from time to time Razz

_______________
Dinosaurs still rule the earth

Howdy Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasher T. Rex
Embryo
Embryo
Thrasher T. Rex

Posts : 7
Points : 460
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-05-31

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 2:39 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
Welcome to Jurassic Mainframe. Very Happy

Thanks Rhedosaurus!

@Dead2009 wrote:
Hello and welcome!

Hello Dead2009, and thank you!

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Welcome to the Mainframe! Be sure to keep your windows up at all times, as the Dilophosaurs do have a tendency to spit from time to time Razz

Thanks Tyrant Lizard! And thanks for the advice, you can't be too careful around these parts Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
doyouthinkhesaurus
Embryo
Embryo
doyouthinkhesaurus

Posts : 17
Points : 918
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-03-06
Location : Nebraska

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 7:27 pm

@Thrasher T. Rex wrote:
Hey everybody, I'm a newbie here to Jurassic Mainframe. I just wanted to introduce myself so I don't just barge into everyone's business. Been kind of a lurker up to this point and I figured I might as well join. So with that, I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Nice to meet you, I'm not that active, lurking for the most part, but it's always nice to see new people in the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasher T. Rex
Embryo
Embryo
Thrasher T. Rex

Posts : 7
Points : 460
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-05-31

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 11:55 pm

@doyouthinkhesaurus wrote:
@Thrasher T. Rex wrote:
Hey everybody, I'm a newbie here to Jurassic Mainframe. I just wanted to introduce myself so I don't just barge into everyone's business. Been kind of a lurker up to this point and I figured I might as well join. So with that, I just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Nice to meet you, I'm not that active, lurking for the most part, but it's always nice to see new people in the forum.

Well, active or not, it's nice to meet you too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carcharodontosaurus
Embryo
Embryo
Carcharodontosaurus

Posts : 10
Points : 1172
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-22

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:10 pm

Welcome, nice avatar Very Happy

I am very inactive. RIP

_______________
Howdy Tumblr_oqs7e1dcFP1ruv1r0o3_r1_400

Admin of Jurassica.net
Inactive and sporadic in appearance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jurassica.net
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

Posts : 1007
Points : 3269
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : USA

Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 12:59 am

Welcome!

_______________
Make the Sayles JP IV script into an animated series! Admit it, you'd watch it.
 
"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy   Howdy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Howdy
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Howdy, people!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Lounge :: The Port-
Jump to: