Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)
 
Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeAbout UsJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
dance2nite
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
dance2nite

Posts : 616
Points : 1873
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Melbourne, Australia

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 2:25 am

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
It's a shame that scene got cut. Seeing the Indoraptor playing with a human skull would have been incredibly creepy.

Agreed, would have been scary to see! Cool
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

Posts : 204
Points : 714
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2018-06-07
Location : United Kingdom

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 3:25 am

@owenpratt wrote:
Another deleted scene:

https://twitter.com/owenpratt93/status/1019446133830144000?s=19

Why did they cut that!? It would have been an amazing scene!
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

Posts : 204
Points : 714
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2018-06-07
Location : United Kingdom

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 3:56 am

@Dilophosaurus wrote:
@owenpratt wrote:
Another deleted scene:

https://twitter.com/owenpratt93/status/1019446133830144000?s=19

Why did they cut that!? It would have been an amazing scene!

Also, I think that this scene was actually filmed, as in one of the BTS featurettes there was a scene where Mills was showing Eversoll the indoraptor cage. They probably didn't fully complete the visual effects though so we will probably never see it...

Edit: Oh, I see that the practical indoraptor arm was/would have been used for this scene so my point about the visual effects not been finished is moot. Hopefully we will see it if they did film it.
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

Posts : 180
Points : 693
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-05-30

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 11:40 am

Wow, this scene would have been scary as f*** and cool to see, shame it was cut..and along with the creepy story, it would have given more context to Wheatley's death scene later on.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
Tyrant Lizard

Posts : 1346
Points : 3231
Reputation : 97
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Over there

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 12:32 pm

Apparently there were two Indoraptors in the early concept art. One black, and one white, and they were supposed to fight, with the black one coming out on top.

https://twitter.com/ChrisLikesDinos/status/1019577358058164225

_______________
Dinosaurs still rule the earth

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Posts : 4668
Points : 6087
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 12:35 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Apparently there were two Indoraptors in the early concept art. One black, and one white, and they were supposed to fight, with the black one coming out on top.

https://twitter.com/ChrisLikesDinos/status/1019577358058164225


Black Indoraptor Lives Matter!

Razz

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

Posts : 180
Points : 693
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-05-30

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 12:37 pm

HTTYD3 gone horribly wrong Laughing
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

Posts : 813
Points : 2160
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Italy

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 7:29 am

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 DkjjeiWWsAAU1fQ

_______________
Jurassic World exists to remind us how very small we are, how new. You can't put a price on that Velociraptor

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
Tyrant Lizard

Posts : 1346
Points : 3231
Reputation : 97
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Over there

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 10:47 am

I forgot that we never actually got to see Maisie playing with her giant dinosaur playset thing xD

Is it weird that I kind of want it?

_______________
Dinosaurs still rule the earth

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Posts : 1677
Points : 2993
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2016-06-08

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 11:21 am

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I forgot that we never actually got to see Maisie playing with her giant dinosaur playset thing xD

Is it weird that I kind of want it?
No. I wanted way more stuff at the manor with her and Lockwood.

It would have better established how much they love the animals
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

Posts : 813
Points : 2160
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Italy

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 7:36 am

@Troyal1 wrote:
@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I forgot that we never actually got to see Maisie playing with her giant dinosaur playset thing xD

Is it weird that I kind of want it?
No. I wanted way more stuff at the manor with her and Lockwood.

It would have better established how much they love the animals

The possibilities imo are 3:

1) the scene was a problem for the pacing of the movie (which, ironically, was maybe what the movie needed, since one of the main complaints is the first half being too rushed)

2) the dialogues in that scene were not much important and didn't tell anything really new

3) the dialogues in that scene were badly written or they would have ruined something about the movie (maybe they would have given too much of a hint to Maisie's plot twist?)

I talk about dialogues in that scene because, if you look at the B-Roll video on YouTube, you will see Mills coming closer to Maisie telling her something right after she plays with the dino toys.

My guess is that it was right after Mills harshly told her to go away when he was phone calling Wheatley. He probably came to her apologizing and saying some things about saving the dinosaurs.

_______________
Jurassic World exists to remind us how very small we are, how new. You can't put a price on that Velociraptor

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Sobek
Hatchling
Hatchling
Sobek

Posts : 55
Points : 700
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-01-14

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:01 am

Deleted:
- Mosasaurus eye shot
- Extended courtroom scenes (you can see bits and pieces of that in some of the BTS)
- Maisie playing with dinos / maquete
- Mills talking to Maisie
- Indoraptor eye shot
- Mills takes Eversoll to the cage
- Indoraptor plays with human skull
- Zia comes out as gay
- Additional bunker (the other unused one). Supposedly characters open the doors and something green escapes. Characters surprised to see ‘they have been living down there’.
- Extended search for Blue – Peloroplites corpse / skeleton as seen in trailer.
- Extended search for Blue with dead Stegosaurus (sort of a King Kong 33 homage)
- Extended search for Blue with Owen (Purussaurus skeleton close by)
- Additional auction scenes with juvenile Baryonyx, juvenile Stegosaurus (possibly not filmed)

Alternate:
Carnotaurus attack on the gyrosphere as seen in the trailer. – They originally planned the fight, then they took it out, then they decided to put it back in again as seen in the final movie.


Early concepts:
- Multiple and diseased Indoraptors.
- Isla Sorna as the destination.
- Claire in a more active and bigger role. Arcadia was her ship and she basically founded the operation on her own (god knows how).
- Metriacanthosaurus (supposedly cut very very early on – but the Mattel toy reflects the intended design),
- Spinosaurus return and death. One of the ideas had it chase the gyrosphere and be killed by a flaming rock / Supposed to fight Rexy and be killed. // You can see these as concept art and that’s why it is featured on oficial merch.
- Ian featured more proeminently and in a sort of antagonistic role. (He wasn’t supposed to be a villain, but rather opposed to save the dinosaurs)
- Not sure on this one, but Indoraptor being discovered on the island. (there’s concept of it in a paddock scenario).
- Pteranodons entirely out of the story.
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

Posts : 122
Points : 1358
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-06-14
Location : London

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 4:07 pm

@Sobek wrote:
Deleted:
- Mosasaurus eye shot
- Extended courtroom scenes (you can see bits and pieces of that in some of the BTS)
- Maisie playing with dinos / maquete
- Mills talking to Maisie
- Indoraptor eye shot
- Mills takes Eversoll to the cage
- Indoraptor plays with human skull
- Zia comes out as gay
- Additional bunker (the other unused one). Supposedly characters open the doors and something green escapes. Characters surprised to see ‘they have been living down there’.
- Extended search for Blue – Peloroplites corpse / skeleton as seen in trailer.
- Extended search for Blue with dead Stegosaurus (sort of a King Kong 33 homage)
- Extended search for Blue with Owen (Purussaurus skeleton close by)
- Additional auction scenes with juvenile Baryonyx, juvenile Stegosaurus (possibly not filmed)

Alternate:
Carnotaurus attack on the gyrosphere as seen in the trailer. – They originally planned the fight, then they took it out, then they decided to put it back in again as seen in the final movie.


Early concepts:
- Multiple and diseased Indoraptors.
-  Isla Sorna as the destination.
- Claire in a more active and bigger role. Arcadia was her ship and she basically founded the operation on her own (god knows how).
- Metriacanthosaurus (supposedly cut very very early on – but the Mattel toy reflects the intended design),
- Spinosaurus return and death. One of the ideas had it chase the gyrosphere and be killed by a flaming rock / Supposed to fight Rexy and be killed. // You can see these as concept art and that’s why it is featured on oficial merch.
- Ian featured more proeminently and in a sort of antagonistic role. (He wasn’t supposed to be a villain, but rather opposed to save the dinosaurs)
- Not sure on this one, but Indoraptor being discovered on the island. (there’s concept of it in a paddock scenario).
- Pteranodons entirely out of the story.

Interesting, were there other species that were planned to be in Fallen Kingdom or had their corpses/skeletons filmed?
Back to top Go down
Sobek
Hatchling
Hatchling
Sobek

Posts : 55
Points : 700
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-01-14

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Another one:

Iris being killed by the Indoraptor. Here's a pic of it.
--
Apparently the Indo would throw her and Claire would later find her still alive. She would tell the truth about Maisie and then die.

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 42221593_10212767687168882_5485092374260482048_n
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Posts : 1677
Points : 2993
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2016-06-08

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 9:23 pm

@Sobek wrote:
Another one:

Iris being killed by the Indoraptor. Here's a pic of it.
--
Apparently the Indo would throw her and Claire would later find her still alive. She would tell the truth about Maisie and then die.

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 42221593_10212767687168882_5485092374260482048_n
where did you find that? Shocked

Is it on a video somewhere
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Robotpo

Posts : 437
Points : 1393
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2017-05-24

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 1:43 pm

^^ Here:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Damnation Alley (1977)
» Queen Beryl Dedication Thread
» Favorite scene from Mai Otome?
» The Flat/Satin Black Thread
» A Miyu Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Talk-
Jump to: