Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)
 
Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeAbout UsJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

 

 General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Posts : 1440
Points : 4692
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2012-04-07

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 11:43 pm

I think its really interesting Lowrey and Barry are back. I can see them returning perhaps in the context of like a testimony or something, or even being interviewed. In before the Kirbys come back as well.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch

Posts : 403
Points : 1484
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-05-28

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 1:28 am

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
I think its really interesting Lowrey and Barry are back. I can see them returning perhaps in the context of like a testimony or something, or even being interviewed. In before the Kirbys come back as well.


If the Kirbys come back I am going to be really really surprised considering Universal thinks nobody cares for JP3, and Colin has only mentioned it by name like only one time in the last six years.

_______________
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 3 petition that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
dance2nite

Posts : 640
Points : 2072
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Melbourne, Australia

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 4:57 pm

Sarah Harding should come back with alongside Malcolm, would rather her than Franklin, Zia, Barry, Lowery or the Kirby's...
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch

Posts : 403
Points : 1484
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-05-28

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 4:11 am

@dance2nite wrote:
Sarah Harding should come back with alongside Malcolm, would rather her than Franklin, Zia, Barry, Lowery or the Kirby's...


THIS so much THIS.

This film is shaping up to be yet another "Jurassic Park and Jurassic World are the only 2 films that matter" sequel. For the third time...


Sarah makes more sense than anyone to return because she is actually a paleontologist. But hey, nobody likes TLW right? Thank you to all of the youtubers who have been repeating that myth since 2006...

_______________
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 3 petition that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

Posts : 132
Points : 1543
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-06-14
Location : London

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 6:36 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
Sarah Harding should come back with alongside Malcolm, would rather her than Franklin, Zia, Barry, Lowery or the Kirby's...


THIS so much THIS.

This film is shaping up to be yet another "Jurassic Park and Jurassic World are the only 2 films that matter" sequel. For the third time...


Sarah makes more sense than anyone to return because she is actually a paleontologist. But hey, nobody likes TLW right? Thank you to all of the youtubers who have been repeating that myth since 2006...

I hope not, she was a hypocritical moron and a massive liability to everyone throughout the events of The Lost World!

Sarah Harding is the visible personification of “do as I say, not as I do”. She talks about how ‘they’re here to observe and document, not interact’ and making sure that the expedition should be ‘100% antiseptic’, right after she headed straight towards the middle of Stegosaurus herd and touching their infant; her actions nearly got herself killed and could have contaminated the Stegosaur herd with germs they might not have the resistance to.

Another thing that she goes on and on about is how the dinosaurs can ‘pick up scents from miles away’ and that they ‘shouldn’t leave scents of any kind; no insect repellent, no hair tonic, no cologne and all food items need to be in sealable plastic bags’. After the trailer attack, Sarah said that the Tyrannosaurus in particular had ‘the largest proportional olfactory cavity of any creature in the fossil record, with the exception of one’.

So what does she do with her jacket, soaked with the infant tyrannosaur's blood, does she take it off and throw it into the burning wreckage of the InGen campsite before setting off to the worker's village? No! She keeps the jacket on, and it’s not as though she’s forgotten because when Roland Tembo checks to see if she was alright, she tells him it was the tyrannosaur blood not her own. She only realises that keeping a jacket soaked with the infant Tyrannosaur's blood would attract its parents, was when they were literally breathing down her neck.

However, regarding the Kirby's, I wouldn’t be opposed to have Eric Kirby in particular return for JW3. Considering how he survived living with wild dinosaurs on Isla Sorna for 6 weeks, he’s got to have plenty of advice on how to fend them off.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch

Posts : 403
Points : 1484
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-05-28

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 11:45 am

@Gondrasia wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
Sarah Harding should come back with alongside Malcolm, would rather her than Franklin, Zia, Barry, Lowery or the Kirby's...


THIS so much THIS.

This film is shaping up to be yet another "Jurassic Park and Jurassic World are the only 2 films that matter" sequel. For the third time...


Sarah makes more sense than anyone to return because she is actually a paleontologist. But hey, nobody likes TLW right? Thank you to all of the youtubers who have been repeating that myth since 2006...

I hope not, she was a hypocritical moron and a massive liability to everyone throughout the events of The Lost World!

Sarah Harding is the visible personification of “do as I say, not as I do”. She talks about how ‘they’re here to observe and document, not interact’ and making sure that the expedition should be ‘100% antiseptic’, right after she headed straight towards the middle of Stegosaurus herd and touching their infant; her actions nearly got herself killed and could have contaminated the Stegosaur herd with germs they might not have the resistance to.

Another thing that she goes on and on about is how the dinosaurs can ‘pick up scents from miles away’ and that they ‘shouldn’t leave scents of any kind; no insect repellent, no hair tonic, no cologne and all food items need to be in sealable plastic bags’. After the trailer attack, Sarah said that the Tyrannosaurus in particular had ‘the largest proportional olfactory cavity of any creature in the fossil record, with the exception of one’.

So what does she do with her jacket, soaked with the infant tyrannosaur's blood, does she take it off and throw it into the burning wreckage of the InGen campsite before setting off to the worker's village? No! She keeps the jacket on, and it’s not as though she’s forgotten because when Roland Tembo checks to see if she was alright, she tells him it was the tyrannosaur blood not her own. She only realises that keeping a jacket soaked with the infant Tyrannosaur's blood would attract its parents, was when they were literally breathing down her neck.

However, regarding the Kirby's, I wouldn’t be opposed to have Eric Kirby in particular return for JW3. Considering how he survived living with wild dinosaurs on Isla Sorna for 6 weeks, he’s got to have plenty of advice on how to fend them off.


And how are Lowery and Barry much better than that? All Lowery did was to throw in a hippie comment here and there and Barry did...What? They were not memorable at all.

At least Sarah had a leading role and had an active role in bringing the male T Rex back into the ship.

_______________
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 3 petition that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
Tyrant Lizard

Posts : 1422
Points : 3493
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Over there

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 12:24 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
And how are Lowery and Barry much better than that? All Lowery did was to throw in a hippie comment here and there and Barry did...What? They were not memorable at all.

At least Sarah had a leading role and had an active role in bringing the male T Rex back into the ship.

Barry didn't do much of anything, but Lowery was the one that stayed behind in the control room and released Rexy, which ultimately led to the Indominus being finished off, which in turn ended up saving not only Owen, Claire, Zach and Grey, but all of the park guests as well.

_______________
Dinosaurs still rule the earth

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Robotpo

Posts : 478
Points : 1609
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2017-05-24

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 7:28 pm

I'd be happy with Sarah coming back, especially as a TLW-lover. Julianne Moore is a very successful, Oscar-winning actress and they'd be lucky to have her. I suspect she won't appear however, due to the "popular opinion" that TLW was horrible.

Hey, maybe DeWanda Wise is playing grown-up Kelly?  Wink  bounce


Last edited by Robotpo on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch

Posts : 403
Points : 1484
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2017-05-28

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 6:45 am

@Robotpo wrote:
I'd be happy with Sarah coming back, especially as a TLW-lover. Julianne Moore is a very successful, Oscar-winning actress and they'd be lucky to have her. I suspect she won't appear however, due to the "popular opinion" that TLW was horrible.


I insist we Jurassic fans have to go on YouTube and start making videos to combat this myth that "everyone hates TLW". Same situation with the Star Wars prequels. Many actually liked them when they came out in 1999,2002 and 2005. But ever since YouTube in 2006 towards around 2015 the entire internet started repeating that "everyone hated them". That caused prequel fans to actually become much more vocal in saying "Wait...enough with this everyone hates the prequels B.S. an entire generation grew up loving them just as much as the originals" and thus their reputation started to improve. (Of course the backlash of The Last Jedi also helped but still…)


Seriously I am sick of the internet repeating TLW is seen as "horrible" when the actual general consensus is that it is still the second best film in the franchise to many.

_______________
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 3 petition that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
Tyrant Lizard

Posts : 1422
Points : 3493
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Over there

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 11:03 am

Switching gears now, the first finished animatronic pic was just released by Trevorrow on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/1229433244715798529

Beautiful baby girl:
 

<3

_______________
Dinosaurs still rule the earth

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Posts : 1440
Points : 4692
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2012-04-07

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 4:16 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Switching gears now, the first finished animatronic pic was just released by Trevorrow on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/1229433244715798529

Beautiful baby girl:
 

<3

It really is soooo cute!!! I think thats perhaps the best way to introduce and get people hyped.

Also some no name site is claiming that Jurassic World is getting a live action tv show.

https://thegww.com/exclusive-jurassic-world-live-action-series-in-the-works/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
Tyrant Lizard

Posts : 1422
Points : 3493
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Over there

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 4:45 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
It really is soooo cute!!! I think thats perhaps the best way to introduce and get people hyped.

Also some no name site is claiming that Jurassic World is getting a  live action tv show.

https://thegww.com/exclusive-jurassic-world-live-action-series-in-the-works/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I'll believe that when I see it.

That said, if we were getting a new live action series, that would certainly set aside any notions that this continuity is going to be ending once Jurassic World 3 is released.

_______________
Dinosaurs still rule the earth

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Robotpo

Posts : 478
Points : 1609
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2017-05-24

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 4:48 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Switching gears now, the first finished animatronic pic was just released by Trevorrow on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/1229433244715798529

Beautiful baby girl:
 

<3

To quote Dr. Grant, "What species is this?" Someone on Twitter said Nasutoceratops?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
Tyrant Lizard

Posts : 1422
Points : 3493
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Over there

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 5:04 pm

@Robotpo wrote:
To quote Dr. Grant, "What species is this?" Someone on Twitter said Nasutoceratops?

Maybe, although I thought the JW Nasutoceratops was supposed to have red around it's eyes and going down it's back?

BABR Baby Nasu concept art:
 

_______________
Dinosaurs still rule the earth

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Oviraptor
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 75
Points : 1474
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-12

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 6:04 pm



Jurassic World 3’: ‘Altered Carbon’ & ‘Animal Kingdom’ Actress Dichen Lachman Joins Cast

https://deadline.com/2020/02/jurassic-world-3-altered-carbon-animal-kingdom-agents-of-shield-actress-dichen-lachman-joins-cast-1202862596/
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Robotpo

Posts : 478
Points : 1609
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2017-05-24

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 7:35 pm

^^ No info on her role, but would very surprised if she ends up playing a dinosaur. Razz

Trevorrow also tweeted that paleontologist Steve Brusatte is joining the film's "consulting team".

https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/1229894503064010753

Awkward, Horner has company! Seems weird after he's been the franchise's resident scientist for so long.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Posts : 4738
Points : 6333
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 7:48 pm

@Robotpo wrote:
^^ No info on her role, but would very surprised if she ends up playing a dinosaur. Razz

Trevorrow also tweeted that paleontologist Steve Brusatte is joining the film's "consulting team".

https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/1229894503064010753

Awkward, Horner has company! Seems weird after he's been the franchise's resident scientist for so long.

I'm surprised Horner's even around and that he didn't get a 'scapegoat firing' after JP3 al a that scene.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

Posts : 1002
Points : 4278
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Chicago

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 11:30 pm

@Robotpo wrote:
^^ No info on her role, but would very surprised if she ends up playing a dinosaur. Razz

Trevorrow also tweeted that paleontologist Steve Brusatte is joining the film's "consulting team".

https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/1229894503064010753

Awkward, Horner has company! Seems weird after he's been the franchise's resident scientist for so long.

Horner is out. According to a tweet, he has had no contact with production on this movie.

https://twitter.com/dustydino/status/1229885419103256577?s=20

To which I say: FINALLY! We can finally cut this old bag of dust and his laissez faire attitude with paleontology consultation loose. I've read Steve Brusatte's book, "The Rise and Fall of Dinosaurs." It's an excellent read, incredibly informative, and if you haven't read it I would suggest you do. The science of these movies is in better hands than it's been in 20 years. Unfortunately, it's a little late at this point. I'd have preferred they'd have called Brusatte in back in 2014 when they were making "Jurassic World," but alas something is better than nothing. My only hope is production actually LISTENS to his input.

_______________
SOMETHING HAS SURVIVED
General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 IxTwoGb
Back to top Go down
http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
Tyrant Lizard

Posts : 1422
Points : 3493
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Over there

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 1:41 am

Yeah, count me in as someone that's also happy that Horner is out.

_______________
Dinosaurs still rule the earth

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Posts : 1440
Points : 4692
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2012-04-07

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 9:09 pm

https://deadline.com/2020/02/jurassic-world-3-scott-haze-venom-antlers-actor-1202863866/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Scott Haze has joined the cast!

Seems every day we're getting a new cast member now lol

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Robotpo

Posts : 478
Points : 1609
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2017-05-24

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 11:58 am

He has a tough "mercenary" appearance...suspect he might be the film's bad guy or Dieter/Wheatley type character?

Sort-of weird that the new actors are all basically "unknowns"...wonder if they used a lot of their casting budget bringing back the original cast? Question
Back to top Go down
Oviraptor
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 75
Points : 1474
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-12

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 4:38 pm

Jurassic World 3 Synopsis?

Originally saw it here, https://twitter.com/StarlegeLG/status/1230606772156686343

https://www.universalclips.com/catalog-items/14768?fbclid=IwAR3kXdLOdTWCiRo093TF_hlYbOw8cref4Qz13IwJDf6pdzDiv0rrtblUTDw

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
dance2nite

Posts : 640
Points : 2072
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Melbourne, Australia

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 5:05 pm

@Oviraptor wrote:
Jurassic World 3 Synopsis?

Originally saw it here, https://twitter.com/StarlegeLG/status/1230606772156686343

https://www.universalclips.com/catalog-items/14768?fbclid=IwAR3kXdLOdTWCiRo093TF_hlYbOw8cref4Qz13IwJDf6pdzDiv0rrtblUTDw

Spoiler:
 

Sorry but Laughing at that synopsis...
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Robotpo

Posts : 478
Points : 1609
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2017-05-24

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 6:20 pm

I don't know, it's posted on an official Universal site. The dino-auction in a mansion sounded sketchy too.

I just hope the
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
Tyrant Lizard

Posts : 1422
Points : 3493
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Over there

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 6:42 pm

Nothing is coming up when I click the link? Perhaps it was taken down?

edit: Just saw it and...

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Giphy

_______________
Dinosaurs still rule the earth

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Posts : 1440
Points : 4692
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2012-04-07

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 7:37 pm

Yeah the synopsis got taken down...im real curious about if thats real now..

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Posts : 1702
Points : 3195
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2016-06-08

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 8:40 pm

I don’t think my expectations could be lower but here I am

If this movie is really about
Spoiler:
 

Again I know it’s early, but this could be clowned more than JP3 when all is said and done.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Robotpo

Posts : 478
Points : 1609
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2017-05-24

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 9:07 pm

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Robotpo on Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
Tyrant Lizard

Posts : 1422
Points : 3493
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Over there

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 9:13 pm

@Robotpo wrote:
Grant and Ellie investigating a "sinister global corporation" sounds fine and perfectly Crichtonesque IMO. I mean, the first act of Crichton's TLW is basically Malcolm and Levine investigating InGen's Site B.

The Maise kidnapping I'm less into, but I'd hope they'd come up with a decent reason. I just hope "The Mummy Returns" similarities are kept to a minimum.

I dunno, man.
Spoiler:
 
for the sake of getting them into the plot seems like a huge plot contrivance to me, especially considering that it seemed like they really didn't want anything to do with situation in JP3. And the less said about the
Spoiler:
 
plot the better.

_______________
Dinosaurs still rule the earth

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Posts : 2166
Points : 4877
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Maryland

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 10:51 pm

As a reminder, with filming of the third JW film set to get under way in a matter of days....PLEASE do not post spoilers of any kind, whether it be set pics, costumes etc.

_______________
Last Movie Watched: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008.
Last TV Show Watched: The Exorcist (S1:E8.
Last Video Game Played: Knack (PS4).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0
Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Quick/Debris[Junk-Doppel]Dandy-Draw
» Koa'ki Meiru Guardian Ruling Against Jinzo
» Deformer Deck (Help)
» Koa'Ki Meiru Deck (Need Help With)
» Dragon Ravine and MST

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: Jurassic World: Dominion News and Speculation-
Jump to: