Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeAbout UsJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tyrant Lizard
Tyrant Lizard

General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 4:59 pm

I'm really interested to see how they're integrated into the plot. I really hope they're able to do it in a way that feels natural.

General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0 - Page 4 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 8:14 pm

It occurred to me that Sam Neill and Laura Dern will be filming in 2020, which is 20 years after they shot JP3...and JW3 will come out 20 years after JP3, in 2021 (meaning it's the first time they'll have played these characters in two decades)!
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 2:31 pm

‘Jurassic World 3’ Bringing Back Justice Smith, Daniella Pineda
https://collider.com/jurassic-world-3-justice-smith-daniella-pineda-return/?utm_campaign=collidersocial&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 3:43 pm

@Dead2009 wrote:
https://collider.com/jurassic-world-3-justice-smith-daniella-pineda-return/?utm_campaign=collidersocial&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Unpopular opinion: I was really hoping they would be one-off characters and that they wouldn't appear again.

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 6:51 pm

It seems like they're definitely trying to make FK and JW3 a two-part story. Normally the sidekicks are one and done (Nick, Billy, Lowery & Barry).

I could take Franklin & Zia or leave them but didn't find them annoying as a lot of people seemed to, so, eh...meh I guess. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 7:58 pm

Yeah I mean it sounds like they are trying to close up all the hanging threads from FK in this movie. Im interested if we are done with casting, or we are getting more.

Embryo
Embryo
NikoRex

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 3:12 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Dead2009 wrote:

Unpopular opinion: I was really hoping they would be one-off characters and that they wouldn't appear again.

Me too. I don't see them in another adventures. Especially Franklin.

Would rather see Sarah and even Billy instead those two. Both are paleontologists and survived Site B.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 1:33 am

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Dead2009 wrote:

I don't think that is an unpopular opinion. I have never seen anyone hoping they return. Many YouTube reviews have pointed out that Franklin screaming was over the top.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 8:45 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

I don't think that is an unpopular opinion. I have never seen anyone hoping they return. Many YouTube reviews have pointed out that Franklin screaming was over the top.

It's kinda sad because I actually like Justice Smith as an actor. He was really good in Detective Pikachu playing the "straight man" to Ryan Reynolds' more off-the-wall Pikachu. Honestly, I think he was horribly miscast as the "comic relief character" in Fallen Kingdom. My only hope is that he's given a role that plays more to the actors strengths as a likeable, sympathetic, somewhat awkward character, rather than being forced to be the Jar Jar Binks of the Jurassic franchise yet again.

I think I might actually be a bit more worried about the Zia character this time around. We all know about the really awkward scene where she told Owen she was a lesbian that almost made Fallen Kingdom. If Daniella Pineda is returning, there's a very good chance we could see a similar scene come to fruition in JW3. Furthermore, I just feel like her character could end up becoming really obnoxious if written poorly, which is a distinct possibility.

All in all it just seems unnecessary to throw these two characters that didn't go over very well back into the mix. Obviously this is just suspicion, and perhaps the two characters are absolutely integral to the plot, but I really have my doubts.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World 3 News Thread v1.0
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4