Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)
 
Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eagc7
Embryo
Embryo
eagc7

Posts : 25
Points : 1179
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Guatemala

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 10:22 pm

Just like the one in JPL, lets share all production/deleted scenes images &videos from the Jurassic series we can possibly find.

_______________
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes T-rex-1-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://transformerstopmotion.wikia.com/wiki/Eagc7_Transformers/M
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Posts : 1674
Points : 2902
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2016-06-08

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 1:10 am

I backed up all the remaining ones on my iPad before the site went down Smile.
So I'll be happy to help try and restore them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eagc7
Embryo
Embryo
eagc7

Posts : 25
Points : 1179
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Guatemala

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 4:15 pm

From JP3
spoiler:
 

Spino incubator
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Jurassic+Park+3+-+54

Some JP1 stills
Spoiler:
 

Early Rex Maquettes
Spoiler:
 

_______________
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes T-rex-1-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://transformerstopmotion.wikia.com/wiki/Eagc7_Transformers/M
eagc7
Embryo
Embryo
eagc7

Posts : 25
Points : 1179
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Guatemala

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 11:47 pm


_______________
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes T-rex-1-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://transformerstopmotion.wikia.com/wiki/Eagc7_Transformers/M
eagc7
Embryo
Embryo
eagc7

Posts : 25
Points : 1179
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Guatemala

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 1:18 pm


_______________
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes T-rex-1-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://transformerstopmotion.wikia.com/wiki/Eagc7_Transformers/M
CommanderKeller
Embryo
Embryo
CommanderKeller

Posts : 31
Points : 624
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-12-08
Location : Isla Sorna

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:22 pm

Jurassic Park 3 original raptor design:

Spoiler:
 

Jurassic Park 3 concept art:

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

Posts : 962
Points : 3967
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Chicago

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 3:57 am

I got bored last night and watched the TLW Making-Of. Spoilered for huge picture dump:
Spoiler:
 

_______________
SOMETHING HAS SURVIVED
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes IxTwoGb


Last edited by CT-1138 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

Posts : 962
Points : 3967
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Chicago

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:24 pm

Unf!
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes E0EnQJl

_______________
SOMETHING HAS SURVIVED
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes IxTwoGb
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

Posts : 962
Points : 3967
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Chicago

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 11:24 pm

I got my hands on a copy of the 6hr SWS JP Reunion party. Picture dump AHOOOOOOY!

JP:
Spoiler:
 

TLW:
Spoiler:
 

JP///:
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes YuTzHav

_______________
SOMETHING HAS SURVIVED
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes IxTwoGb
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

Posts : 57
Points : 1200
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-06-11

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 10:38 pm

It looks like someone on Reddit saw an extended cut of JP for a 25th anniversary screening:

https://www.reddit.com/r/JurassicPark/comments/8qv96y/watched_the_original_jurassic_park_in_cinemas_as/

I'm not sure if they're unfamiliar with the movie and wrong about what they saw or if there really is an extended cut. AFAIK no deleted scenes from JP were released.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Posts : 1674
Points : 2902
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2016-06-08

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:32 am

@Pachyrhinosaurus wrote:
It looks like someone on Reddit saw an extended cut of JP for a 25th anniversary screening:

https://www.reddit.com/r/JurassicPark/comments/8qv96y/watched_the_original_jurassic_park_in_cinemas_as/

I'm not sure if they're unfamiliar with the movie and wrong about what they saw or if there really is an extended cut. AFAIK no deleted scenes from JP were released.

Thank you!!!!

I posted this in another thread. From the same guy who leaked that TLW photo years back of the rex head coming in the window.

http://m.imgur.com/xdslvNd

http://m.imgur.com/k5FhbLD

http://m.imgur.com/cqy5Gpw

People can call me a fool but I really do believe this exists.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

Posts : 962
Points : 3967
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Chicago

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 5:07 pm

1. Jamie Arnold is not the guy who leaked the TLW Rex deleted scene photo.
2. He's a fan, not associated with the production of the movies in any way.
3. I've proven him wrong about that damn T. rex save shot in the Rotunda end scene so many damn times it stopped being amusing years ago.

Now, here's some REAL rare footage and deleted scene caps.

From footage of the Fieldbrook ranch location part of the Game Trail chase:
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Xhovn4J

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes 0mbE5b2

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes KCLMQBC

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes J4bVla8

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes C2Q3a7T

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes PYvWebz

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes KYZ0K4A

What they used to make the T. rex footprints in the movie:
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes ZPJ9Q0E

In TLW, there was meant to be a part of the Trailer attack where the Rexes tried ripping off the roof and chewed on the window bars:
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes IOjC97D

_______________
SOMETHING HAS SURVIVED
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes IxTwoGb
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Posts : 1674
Points : 2902
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2016-06-08

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:32 am

@CT-1138 wrote:
1. Jamie Arnold is not the guy who leaked the TLW Rex deleted scene photo.
2. He's a fan, not associated with the production of the movies in any way.
3. I've proven him wrong about that damn T. rex save shot in the Rotunda end scene so many damn times it stopped being amusing years ago.

Now, here's some REAL rare footage and deleted scene caps.

From footage of the Fieldbrook ranch location part of the Game Trail chase:
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Xhovn4J

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes 0mbE5b2

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes KCLMQBC

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes J4bVla8

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes C2Q3a7T

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes PYvWebz

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes KYZ0K4A

What they used to make the T. rex footprints in the movie:
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes ZPJ9Q0E

In TLW, there was meant to be a part of the Trailer attack where the Rexes tried ripping off the roof and chewed on the window bars:
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes IOjC97D

So he really is a fraud? I wasn’t trying to spread misinformation. Just goes to show I can be too trusting sometimes I guess. Can you pm me more details.

That guy on Reddit who said he saw an extended cut claims he did see “some” of these scenes but not all of them. But he could be lying as well. I do believe you though.

Pm me about it plz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

Posts : 962
Points : 3967
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Chicago

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 8:43 pm

Rare, and I do mean RARE *NEVER BEFORE SEEN* original footage from Todd Marks, who designed the computer graphics on TLW:




Original run sequence for Eddie Carr's GPS shows off unbelievable images of Isla Sorna:


Images from the GPS sequence:
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes L1gr91Z

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Q1yuPlx

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes 2LBywCC

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes BXtfY1c

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes P1TWdBU

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes TbN3dkX





_______________
SOMETHING HAS SURVIVED
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes IxTwoGb
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Posts : 1674
Points : 2902
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2016-06-08

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 10:06 pm

@CT-1138 wrote:
Rare, and I do mean RARE *NEVER BEFORE SEEN* original footage from Todd Marks, who designed the computer graphics on TLW:




Original run sequence for Eddie Carr's GPS shows off unbelievable images of Isla Sorna:


Images from the GPS sequence:
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes L1gr91Z

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Q1yuPlx

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes 2LBywCC

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes BXtfY1c

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes P1TWdBU

JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes TbN3dkX





There is just something cool as hell about new stuff being found from a film as old as me almost. Take my upvote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes   JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
JP Production Images & Videos/Deleted Scenes
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rooner's Figure Scenes
» printed circuit boards and dry transfer images made easily
» Dragon Pz.Kpfw.I Ausf.A Early Production Smart Kit
» Production update for Kits 2-6
» Open Day Photo Gallery (staff and customer images)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe-
Jump to: