Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)
 
Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Posts : 1376
Points : 4419
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-04-07

Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters!   Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 12:38 pm

A new JP poster has just been released b y Mondo!

Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! BMK3v3P

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raptor Blue
Embryo
Embryo
Raptor Blue

Posts : 34
Points : 1232
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters!   Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Has it been for sale yet? Or is it upcoming?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Posts : 1376
Points : 4419
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-04-07

Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters!   Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 6:29 pm

@Raptor Blue wrote:
Has it been for sale yet? Or is it upcoming?

They were for sale at the gallery show in person, I have no idea if there were any left over after the show.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raptor Blue
Embryo
Embryo
Raptor Blue

Posts : 34
Points : 1232
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters!   Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 6:47 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@Raptor Blue wrote:
Has it been for sale yet? Or is it upcoming?

They were for sale at the gallery show in person, I have no idea if there were any left over after the show.

Ah, I see. Well, hopefully, they release it or some more JP stuff on their website soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Posts : 1376
Points : 4419
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-04-07

Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters!   Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 7:38 pm

@Raptor Blue wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@Raptor Blue wrote:
Has it been for sale yet? Or is it upcoming?

They were for sale at the gallery show in person, I have no idea if there were any left over after the show.

Ah, I see. Well, hopefully, they release it or some more JP stuff on their website soon.

Yeah the Timed releases are really difficult to get though. Ive only been able to get one poster ever... although I am the proud owner of a Mondo Pin that they released for JW that is the InGen logo.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raptor Blue
Embryo
Embryo
Raptor Blue

Posts : 34
Points : 1232
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters!   Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 11:58 am

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@Raptor Blue wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@Raptor Blue wrote:
Has it been for sale yet? Or is it upcoming?

They were for sale at the gallery show in person, I have no idea if there were any left over after the show.

Ah, I see. Well, hopefully, they release it or some more JP stuff on their website soon.

Yeah the Timed releases are really difficult to get though. Ive only been able to get one poster ever... although I am the proud owner of a Mondo Pin that they released for JW that is the InGen logo.

Yep, they always sell out so fast. I've been able to get one poster and the Jurassic World vinyl soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Posts : 1376
Points : 4419
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-04-07

Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters!   Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 12:28 am

So the Mondo Poster that was posted n the first image on this thread...I was able to get it in one of Mondo's online sales. The poster sold out in literally two and a half minutes and only got it by sheer luck.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters!   Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Jurassic Park/World Mondo posters!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Jurassic Park (The Novel)
» Best Weird Al Song Tournament! Day 20: Why Does This Always Happen To Me? vs Jurassic Park
» Zax's Jurassic Park Jeep Build. (RC4WD TF2 SWB)
» Steam Traction World Updates
» Tourists in the world

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: Expanded Lore :: The Gift Shop-
Jump to: