Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series

Go down 

Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series
T-Rex
Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Vote_lcap56%Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Vote_rcap
 56% [ 14 ]
Velociraptor
Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Vote_lcap32%Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Vote_rcap
 32% [ 8 ]
Triceratops
Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Vote_lcap0%Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Stegosaurus
Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Vote_lcap0%Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Parasaurolophus
 0% [ 0 ]
Gallimimus
 0% [ 0 ]
Brachiosaurus
 0% [ 0 ]
Dilophosaurus
Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Vote_lcap4%Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Compsognathus
 0% [ 0 ]
Pachycephalosaurus
 0% [ 0 ]
Spinosaurus
Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Vote_lcap4%Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Ankylosaurus
 0% [ 0 ]
Apatosaurus
 0% [ 0 ]
Indominus Rex
 4% [ 1 ]
Ceratosaurus
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Minmi
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Minmi

Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 11:35 pm

What was the most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:02 am

Pretty sure this is gonna be a two horse race.

Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:29 am

Ceratosaurus sniffing some feces is gonna win this one big time.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:36 am

I'm going to vote raptors.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#TRexSpinorematch
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 8:38 pm

The most popular dinosaurs have always been the T Rex and Velociraptor.

T Rexes are considered the icons of the franchise with the raptors on a close second.

From there it is a wide open distance to the third most popular dinosaur.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 9:39 pm

I always thought Dilophosaurus is easily the third most recognizable dinosaur form the franchise. The JP dilophosaur design is pretty iconic and has been copied.

Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:03 pm

I think I voted for Spiny *trollface*.

http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 5:14 am

My favourite dinosaur is Allosaurus, but in JP it's of course T. rex. I'm a sucker for large theropods.

TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 1:57 pm

T-Rex is cool and all, but the Raptors were always the true menace.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Rex is the most popular if we are talking general audience and fans over all in my opinion. It's such an iconic animal. It's the cover of Jurassic park.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#TRexSpinorematch
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:45 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
I always thought Dilophosaurus is easily the third most recognizable dinosaur form the franchise. The JP dilophosaur design is pretty iconic and has been copied.

It is very liked among some hardcore fans, but I am not sure if it is popular among the general public... More so considering it only appeared in the first one and sort of for a few seconds in the fourth.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:52 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:

It is very liked among some hardcore fans, but I am not sure if it is popular among the general public... More so considering it only appeared in the first one and sort of for a few seconds in the fourth.
Yeah. It's my favorite but I feel a lot of casual JP viewers may not remember it as much.

Although it is an extremely iconic scene for sure and the animal needs to be brought back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 3:23 pm

It's remembered as the little green dino who killed the fat dude, essentially.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series   Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: Most popular dinosaur in the "Jurassic Park" series
Page 1 of 1