Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:18 am

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
With Baryonyx confirmed (YES!!! cheers ), this Reddit list from April looks more & more likely to be real, since Stygimoloch got confirmed shortly after (same colour & all), so we can also expect our first film version of the Carnotaurus & the return of the Dilophosaurus in the flesh also :

https://www.reddit.com/r/JurassicPark/comments/65hlgr/jurassic_world_2_new_dinosaurs_leak/

So looks like our Dino list is as follows :

T-Rex
Raptor
Indoraptor
Stegosaurus
Apotosaurus
Triceratops
Stygimoloch
Baryonyx
Ankylosaurus
Carnotaurus
Dilophosaurus
Mosasaurus

But according to Neomorph, the guy who leaked the plot synopsis, the Dilophosaurus won't be in the movie since Universal has a bias against it.

Also, if the Carnotaurus is going to be in the movie, then will it be a Sorna animal? Because it has to be since it wasn't on Nublar in JW.

Well Stypimolch wasn’t on Nublar according to the website, and yet we’ve seen pictures of it. Maybe they are throwing out the canon and it’s the same for Carno?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saurillian
Jurassic Mainframe News Team

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:54 am

I hope to god they aren't throwing the canon out the window, that's like taking my childhood out in back and shooting it dead like an old dog

"She doesn't even have a Sega! She's such a troglodyte!" - Kelly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:50 am

@Saurillian wrote:
I hope to god they aren't throwing the canon out the window, that's like taking my childhood out in back and shooting it dead like an old dog
well according to the jw website the stygi wasn't on the list but they could just say that they were not ready for display yet so either way, everything could still fit into canon but who knows how much stock we should put in that site canon wise anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:25 pm

Baryonyx! Yes! Did you think you got away with Spinosaurids? Think better!  Twisted Evil

I'm so excited, after years I'm going to see Spinosaurids get the attention they deserve!

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lythronax
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:43 pm

@Herrerasaurus wrote:

well according to the jw website the stygi wasn't on the list but they could just say that they were not ready for display yet so either way, everything could still fit into canon but who knows how much stock we should put in that site canon wise anyways.

Juvenile Pachycephalosaurus, it's an almost universally accepted hypothesis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:52 pm

@Lythronax wrote:
@Herrerasaurus wrote:

But don't we need for more evidence before we consider it a closed case? Remember, Horner also said that Torosaurus=Full grown Bull Trikes. And very few believe that hypothesis due to lack of Torosaurus remains compared to the overwhelming remains of Triceratops. Not only that, but IIRC, Bakker claimed he had a juvenile Pachy skull or something like that which countered that.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lythronax
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:38 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Lythronax wrote:
@Herrerasaurus wrote:

But don't we need for more evidence before we consider it a closed case? Remember, Horner also said that Torosaurus=Full grown Bull Trikes. And very few believe that hypothesis due to lack of Torosaurus remains compared to the overwhelming remains of Triceratops. Not only that, but IIRC, Bakker claimed he had a juvenile Pachy skull or something like that which countered that.

The Pachycephalosaurus ontogeny case was far better substantiated. Why have there been no juvenile or adult Stygimoloch? No Teenage or adult Dracorex? No juvenile or teenage Pachycephalosaurus? Why would three similar specimens of different growth stages, which live at identical places and times, which share several characteristics and seem to show a logical ontogenetic sequence of growth represent three distinct genera? It's common sense. For instance - the dome size increasing and the spike-like structures reducing the larger the specimens seem to get until we reach the (demonstrably) fully grown Pachycephalosaurus.

The Triceratops=Torosaurus theory, however, needs far more data. Bakker's claims are no more than that - claims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:18 pm

@Lythronax wrote:
@Herrerasaurus wrote:

Wait what is the hypothesis between the two? I have genuinely never heard of this and would like to hear very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:33 pm

@dance2nite wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
With Baryonyx confirmed (YES!!! cheers ), this Reddit list from April looks more & more likely to be real, since Stygimoloch got confirmed shortly after (same colour & all), so we can also expect our first film version of the Carnotaurus & the return of the Dilophosaurus in the flesh also :

https://www.reddit.com/r/JurassicPark/comments/65hlgr/jurassic_world_2_new_dinosaurs_leak/

T-Rex
Raptor
Indoraptor
Stegosaurus
Apotosaurus
Triceratops
Stygimoloch
Baryonyx
Ankylosaurus
Carnotaurus
Dilophosaurus
Mosasaurus

But according to Neomorph, the guy who leaked the plot synopsis, the Dilophosaurus won't be in the movie since Universal has a bias against it.

Also, if the Carnotaurus is going to be in the movie, then will it be a Sorna animal? Because it has to be since it wasn't on Nublar in JW.

Neomorph told me back in May that it has a statue in Lockwood's manor (which we all know) & that he wasn't sure if it appears in the flesh but since this guys Reddit list I posted is becoming more & more likely to be 100% true I now believe it may make an appearance in the flesh.

Also Jurassic Outpost confirmed Carnotaurus a few months ago to me on Twitter, Jack Horner let it slip to them that it makes an appearance in FK. Not sure whether we will see it on Nublar or Lockwood's Manor though? scratch

That's the big question about the Carnotaurus. The only place that would make sense is that it would be on Sorna since it wasn't at Nublar.

Maybe Wu has created his own Dinosarus at Lockwood's Manor for the auction, since we know he has done so with the Indoraptor, so maybe for the Carnotaurus also?

Maybe Lockwood and his team captured it on Costa Rica.
Do you remember description on Masrani Global website?
They said, some hunter captured dinos on Site B for their customers. But, soon, dinos escaped.
Maybe Carnotaurus was one of them.

View user profile
dance2nite
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:29 am

@JP_Korea wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:

T-Rex
Raptor
Indoraptor
Stegosaurus
Apotosaurus
Triceratops
Stygimoloch
Baryonyx
Ankylosaurus
Carnotaurus
Dilophosaurus
Mosasaurus

Neomorph told me back in May that it has a statue in Lockwood's manor (which we all know) & that he wasn't sure if it appears in the flesh but since this guys Reddit list I posted is becoming more & more likely to be 100% true I now believe it may make an appearance in the flesh.

Also Jurassic Outpost confirmed Carnotaurus a few months ago to me on Twitter, Jack Horner let it slip to them that it makes an appearance in FK. Not sure whether we will see it on Nublar or Lockwood's Manor though? scratch

That's the big question about the Carnotaurus. The only place that would make sense is that it would be on Sorna since it wasn't at Nublar.

Maybe Wu has created his own Dinosarus at Lockwood's Manor for the auction, since we know he has done so with the Indoraptor, so maybe for the Carnotaurus also?

Maybe Lockwood and his team captured it on Costa Rica.
Do you remember description on Masrani Global website?
They said, some hunter captured dinos on Site B for their customers. But, soon, dinos escaped.
Maybe Carnotaurus was one of them.

Yeah but wasn't sure that was canon (film wise) but who knows? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saurillian

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:32 am

@Troyal1 wrote:
@Lythronax wrote:
@Herrerasaurus wrote:

Wait what is the hypothesis between the two? I have genuinely never heard of this and would like to hear very much.

It's another hypothesis that Horner is throwing out there similar to the Torosaurus being an older Triceratops. Basically his idea is that Dracorex, a small Pachycephalosaur with long spikes and almost no dome, is a juvenile of Pachycephalosaurus itsself since we haven't found any remains of young Pachycephalosaurus yet (never mind the fact that we hardly have remains of it PERIOD), and that Stygimoloch is a teenage Pachycephalosaurus, since it has spikes that aren't as pronounced as Dracorex, but the dome present, just not as much a Pachycephalosaurus.
It's an interesting theory that I myself have not thrown out the window, but too many scientists today are eager to jump on the 'this revolutionizes our understanding of dinosaurs' bandwagon and jump to theories like this without being scrutinizing and requiring evidence before having their ideas changed like real scientists.
The simple fact is we don't know one way or the other about these animals since we just don't have very many fossils of these creatures to begin with. We need more fossil evidence to go off of before anything more than conjecture can be made one way or the other on this argument. I mean up until recently many scientists till didn't know exactly what the dome was even for! Now we wanna base these kinds of theories based upon them even though we only recently proved their function? That isn't science, that's what the internet does every time Scott Cawthon puts out a single teaser image of something totally unrelated to fnaf and suddenly you see potential plot synopsis videos crop up for the next game. Lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:38 am

After a quarter of a century not quite making it to the films, it's definitely about time Baryonyx properly appears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saurillian

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:27 pm

@V.a.nublarensis wrote:
After a quarter of a century not quite making it to the films, it's definitely about time Baryonyx properly appears.

AGREED! Fans have been wanting it ever since they saw it on the brochure map from the original movie

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iuJacob
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:42 am

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:

What is this bias all about?

First I've heard of it.

Though I've been wondering why the Dilophosaurus has been absent for 3 films now. It's my favourite dinosaur, so I find it pretty disappointing. I'm not holding my breath since I found out that 'leak' is just a statue and not an animatronic. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:05 pm

@iuJacob wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:

First I've heard of it.

Though I've been wondering why the Dilophosaurus has been absent for 3 films now. It's my favourite dinosaur, so I find it pretty disappointing. I'm not holding my breath since I found out that 'leak' is just a statue and not an animatronic. :/

First of all. Welcome to Jurassic Mainframe. Very Happy

As for the bias, Neomorph said that Universal has some sort of bias against it.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iuJacob
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:00 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@iuJacob wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:

First I've heard of it.

Thank you! Smile Happy to be here.

He didn't give reasoning behind this bias though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:40 pm

@iuJacob wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@iuJacob wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:

First I've heard of it.

Happy to have you here. Great to see new people. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:05 pm

@iuJacob wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@iuJacob wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:

First I've heard of it.

Appearently, he didn't know what Universal's bias was against it either.

Quote wrote:
I wouldn't bet on Dilophosaurus at all. Universal clearly has something against it (for who knows what reason.)

Quote wrote:
a statue posed in a diorama. Lockwood has both skeletons and statues (like the one in that pic Frank Marshall posted inside his halls

It's on pg 14 here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:05 pm

That leaked Dinosaur Reddit list from April (which includes the Dilo) looks more & more likely to be true since this guy was the first to reveal that the Stygimoloch, Carnotaurus & Baryonyx will appear in the film so I wouldn't count the Spitter out just yet! Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:36 pm

@dance2nite wrote:
That leaked Dinosaur Reddit list from April (which includes the Dilo) looks more & more likely to be true since this guy was the first to reveal that the Stygimoloch, Carnotaurus & Baryonyx will appear in the film so I wouldn't count the Spitter out just yet! Wink

That's true. I remember reading that when it first came out. With that being said, Neonorph has been right on everything/mostly everything he leaked out. So given his track record, I'd more inclined to believe him when it come to the Dilophosaurus.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:25 pm

The fucking duck

https://twitter.com/Sickle_Claw/status/937486564774494209

Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:27 pm

So can anybody identify the green dino that seems to get trampled by the stego on the left side of the gyrosphere? It only appears briefly and looks like it ends up getting kinda gished. Looked green, medium sized, and possibly a carnivore...

Dilo?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:36 pm

Guys...

WHAT IS THIS?

Unidentified dinosaur---> https://imgur.com/ANMav87

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:39 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Guys...

WHAT IS THIS?

https://imgur.com/ANMav87
If it's a dinosaur getting smashed by Stego... Neutral

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:42 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Guys...

WHAT IS THIS?

Unidentified dinosaur---> https://imgur.com/ANMav87
thought it was a log
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRK
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:30 pm

It looks like part of the log that gets smashed by the Stego.

Sent from Topic'it App

Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:13 pm

It's not a log. It comes from over top of the log, and look at the movements before it hits the ground. It flails around like a living creature.

It's a dinosaur for sure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:31 pm

The dinosaur at the 8 second mark looks too big to be a compy. Maybe it's a procompsognathus?

As for the one that gets trampled, poor thing. Nature is brutal, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:35 pm

Metriacanthosaurus perhaps?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megatron
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:23 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
It's not a log. It comes from over top of the log, and look at the movements before it hits the ground. It flails around like a living creature.

It's a dinosaur for sure.
Maybe its a gallimimus?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Talk-
Jump to: