Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)
 
Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 4243
Points : 5222
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:52 pm

@Sobek wrote:
Universal might include another dinosaur that is not on that list thanks to its online popularity, but AFAIK no dimorphodons (which is lame). Parasaurolophus might have a cameo as well.

Well, it was in JW so I don't see why it wouldn't.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CommanderKeller
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 21
Points : 273
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-12-08
Location : Isla Sorna

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:04 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@V.a.nublarensis wrote:
@CommanderKeller wrote:
I think he is talking about this:
 https://twitter.com/SickTriceratopz/status/940069825438560256
Some say it's a Suchomimus.

Suchomimus might actually be a larger African species of Baryonyx.


Stygimoloch is a juvenile Pachycephalosaurus and appears in FK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 4243
Points : 5222
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:17 pm

@CommanderKeller wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@V.a.nublarensis wrote:
@CommanderKeller wrote:
I think he is talking about this:
 https://twitter.com/SickTriceratopz/status/940069825438560256
Some say it's a Suchomimus.

Suchomimus might actually be a larger African species of Baryonyx.


Stygimoloch is a juvenile Pachycephalosaurus and appears in FK.

That is still up for debate for some people.

https://www.jurassicmainframe.com/t1252-why-is-jack-horner-still-part-of-the-jp-franchise

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 64
Points : 868
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-10
Location : Isla Nublar. Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:36 pm

@mosasaurus wrote:
No Dimorphodons? I was hoping they would appear since they have two toys in the upcoming toyline. I’m hoping a Parasaurolophus appears. An Edmontosaurus would be neat also to return.

There is Dimorphodon. You can find it in Trailer

_______________
Welcome....to Jurassic Park!
We've made living biological attractions so astounding that they'll capture the imagination of entire planet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1651
Points : 2537
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:59 pm

@JP_Korea wrote:
@mosasaurus wrote:
No Dimorphodons? I was hoping they would appear since they have two toys in the upcoming toyline. I’m hoping a Parasaurolophus appears. An Edmontosaurus would be neat also to return.

There is Dimorphodon. You can find it in Trailer

I don’t think there was. Where?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 64
Points : 868
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-10
Location : Isla Nublar. Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:09 pm

@Troyal1 wrote:
@JP_Korea wrote:
@mosasaurus wrote:
No Dimorphodons? I was hoping they would appear since they have two toys in the upcoming toyline. I’m hoping a Parasaurolophus appears. An Edmontosaurus would be neat also to return.

There is Dimorphodon. You can find it in Trailer

I don’t think there was. Where?

When Malcolm said "Life cannot be contained" You can see back of Apatosaurus, Gyrosphere, Pteranodon, and others.
Left of apato, you can see small pterosaur. Smaller than Pteranodon (right of apato), long tail. Yeah, it's Dimorphodon

_______________
Welcome....to Jurassic Park!
We've made living biological attractions so astounding that they'll capture the imagination of entire planet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1651
Points : 2537
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:00 pm

@JP_Korea wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
@JP_Korea wrote:
@mosasaurus wrote:
No Dimorphodons? I was hoping they would appear since they have two toys in the upcoming toyline. I’m hoping a Parasaurolophus appears. An Edmontosaurus would be neat also to return.

There is Dimorphodon. You can find it in Trailer

I don’t think there was. Where?

When Malcolm said "Life cannot be contained" You can see back of Apatosaurus, Gyrosphere, Pteranodon, and others.
Left of apato, you can see small pterosaur. Smaller than Pteranodon  (right of apato), long tail. Yeah, it's Dimorphodon

Can you screenshot? Not trying to be obtuse or anything but my eyes are still just seeing two Pteranodon’s and some far off ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 64
Points : 868
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-10
Location : Isla Nublar. Costa Rica

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:28 am

@Troyal1 wrote:
@JP_Korea wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
@JP_Korea wrote:
@mosasaurus wrote:
No Dimorphodons? I was hoping they would appear since they have two toys in the upcoming toyline. I’m hoping a Parasaurolophus appears. An Edmontosaurus would be neat also to return.

There is Dimorphodon. You can find it in Trailer

I don’t think there was. Where?

When Malcolm said "Life cannot be contained" You can see back of Apatosaurus, Gyrosphere, Pteranodon, and others.
Left of apato, you can see small pterosaur. Smaller than Pteranodon  (right of apato), long tail. Yeah, it's Dimorphodon

Can you screenshot? Not trying to be obtuse or anything but my eyes are still just seeing two Pteranodon’s and some far off ones.

https://twitter.com/jurassicpark199/status/940058787699818496
Here it is on my twitter link. Short snout, long tail. It's Dimorphodon .

_______________
Welcome....to Jurassic Park!
We've made living biological attractions so astounding that they'll capture the imagination of entire planet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo


Posts : 27
Points : 447
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:51 pm

So Sobek said an online favorite may be in this movie, perhaps therizinosaurus? Troodon?
Also if a Gigantosaurus is in this I’ll scream of happiness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo


Posts : 27
Points : 447
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:22 pm

Super sorry for the double post, but according to the recent Mattel leak, Diplodocus, Protoceratops, Suchomimus, Postosuchus, Dimetrodon, Proceratosaurus, and Herrerasaurus all have toys in the upcoming toy lines, with Suchomimus and Herrerasaurus having the most prominent ones. (As well as Ceratosaurus)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus


Posts : 114
Points : 608
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:15 pm

So, when the next trailer will drop? Superbowl?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
avatar

Posts : 384
Points : 1200
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:18 pm

Probably the same thing they did last time. A minute-long TV spot at Super Bowl and a 2nd trailer with Avengers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 445
Points : 910
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:03 am

in the latest "whats my snack video" chris pratt said he has a big superbowl trailer/promo for superbowl. its prob for jurassic world FK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sobek
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 48
Points : 264
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:48 am

@mosasaurus wrote:
Super sorry for the double post, but according to the recent Mattel leak, Diplodocus, Protoceratops, Suchomimus, Postosuchus, Dimetrodon, Proceratosaurus, and Herrerasaurus all have toys in the upcoming toy lines, with Suchomimus and Herrerasaurus having the most prominent ones. (As well as Ceratosaurus)

Diplo, Proto, Posto and Dimetrodon (pretty sure this one is based on the Lockwood statue) >> Just additional species.

-
Suchomimus -> you might be surprised.
Procerato -> reference to JP.
Herrera -> reference to JP and another game.
-

The dinosaurs in the movie are all the ones we know about and indoraptor, but there might be one or two surprise cameos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo


Posts : 27
Points : 447
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:46 pm

Ooh, Suchomimus is my favorite Spinosaur, it would be awesome to see him!! I’m also starting to wonder if that ankylosaur carcass we saw was of a Minmi since that’s also in the toyline!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iuJacob
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 13
Points : 270
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:59 am

@Sobek wrote:
@mosasaurus wrote:
Super sorry for the double post, but according to the recent Mattel leak, Diplodocus, Protoceratops, Suchomimus, Postosuchus, Dimetrodon, Proceratosaurus, and Herrerasaurus all have toys in the upcoming toy lines, with Suchomimus and Herrerasaurus having the most prominent ones. (As well as Ceratosaurus)

Diplo, Proto, Posto and Dimetrodon (pretty sure this one is based on the Lockwood statue) >> Just additional species.

-
Suchomimus -> you might be surprised.
Procerato -> reference to JP.
Herrera -> reference to JP and another game.
-

The dinosaurs in the movie are all the ones we know about and indoraptor, but there might be one or two surprise cameos.

Do you actually have sources for your information, are you just guessing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omelettetdq3z
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 1
Points : 193
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:50 pm

Looks like a suchomimus and a ceratosaurus (or maybe Metriacanthosaurus?) were featured in the trailer?
I could be wrong on the ceratosaurus, but the dinosaur running next to the ankylosaurus sure looked like one...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 981
Points : 2872
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Not a Metri, The DPG site claims Metri and Edmontasaurus went extinct again.


Last edited by TheDreamMaster on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sobek
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 48
Points : 264
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Metriacanthosaurus was replaced by Allosaurus in this movie. We are yet to know if they indeed changed the Pachyrhinosaurus name to Sinoceratops, considering it looks NOTHING like a Pachyrhino.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 55
Points : 856
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:39 pm

First post has been updated to include stills from the Super Bowl spot!

@Sobek wrote:
Metriacanthosaurus was replaced by Allosaurus in this movie. We are yet to know if they indeed changed the Pachyrhinosaurus name to Sinoceratops, considering it looks NOTHING like a Pachyrhino.

Personally I'd rather see it called centrosaurus or monoclonius than sinoceratops but I don't think it'll be accurate to anything tbh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1morey
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
avatar

Posts : 188
Points : 1065
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Mystery Ceratopsian   Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:42 am

Spoiler:
 

During the shot of the mercenary running from the group of dinosaurs, the first dinosaur on the left edge of the shot, shows a pronounced frill with two holes on either side of the frill (as you can see the bricks on the building through it.

It looks to be the same kind of animal that is seen in the stampede scene, and later in the water. (The stampede shot of it, you can also makes out the holes in the frill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1311
Points : 3955
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:14 am

Oh and in that trailer I thought I saw a pterosaur picking a guy up in front of the manor. Humanity is so screwed lol.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
avatar

Posts : 883
Points : 3541
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:52 pm

@TheDreamMaster wrote:
Not a Metri, The DPG site claims Metri and Edmontasaurus went extinct again.
I wonder if it was hunted to extinction by over predation. We do see the skull of one in the T. rex nest in TLW...




So long as we're discussing extinction, here's a list of the dinosaurs that have since gone extinct since their resurrection:


A shame about Ceratosaurus and the Mamenchisaurus. I was hoping to see them back in a future movie. Sad I also noticed that Euoplocephalus is extinct. This is a callback to the early TLW script from where Burke identifies a bonebed of them as having been chased off a cliff by a predator, and remarks sadly that they are once again extinct.





_______________
SOMETHING HAS SURVIVED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Sobek
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 48
Points : 264
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:31 pm

@Pachyrhinosaurus wrote:
First post has been updated to include stills from the Super Bowl spot!

@Sobek wrote:
Metriacanthosaurus was replaced by Allosaurus in this movie. We are yet to know if they indeed changed the Pachyrhinosaurus name to Sinoceratops, considering it looks NOTHING like a Pachyrhino.

Personally I'd rather see it called centrosaurus or monoclonius than sinoceratops but I don't think it'll be accurate to anything tbh.

It looks much closer to Sinoceratops though. I really like the idea of having an obscure ceratopsian in the movies, but I can't believe Universal did this with a Pachyrhinosaurus and it was approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 4243
Points : 5222
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:42 pm

@Sobek wrote:
@Pachyrhinosaurus wrote:
First post has been updated to include stills from the Super Bowl spot!

@Sobek wrote:
Metriacanthosaurus was replaced by Allosaurus in this movie. We are yet to know if they indeed changed the Pachyrhinosaurus name to Sinoceratops, considering it looks NOTHING like a Pachyrhino.

Personally I'd rather see it called centrosaurus or monoclonius than sinoceratops but I don't think it'll be accurate to anything tbh.

It looks much closer to Sinoceratops though. I really like the idea of having an obscure ceratopsian in the movies, but I can't believe Universal did this with a Pachyrhinosaurus and it was approved.

Maybe it's really a 'normal' hybrid of the two. You know, something that was designed as a hybrid but looks far more normal. Kind of like how ligers are.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sobek
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 48
Points : 264
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:48 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Sobek wrote:
@Pachyrhinosaurus wrote:
First post has been updated to include stills from the Super Bowl spot!

@Sobek wrote:
Metriacanthosaurus was replaced by Allosaurus in this movie. We are yet to know if they indeed changed the Pachyrhinosaurus name to Sinoceratops, considering it looks NOTHING like a Pachyrhino.

Personally I'd rather see it called centrosaurus or monoclonius than sinoceratops but I don't think it'll be accurate to anything tbh.

It looks much closer to Sinoceratops though. I really like the idea of having an obscure ceratopsian in the movies, but I can't believe Universal did this with a Pachyrhinosaurus and it was approved.

Maybe it's really a 'normal' hybrid of the two. You know, something that was designed as a hybrid but looks far more normal. Kind of like how ligers are.

It would make sense, but then again it was supposed to be a real Pachyrhinosaurus, but Universal didn't think it was 'wow' enough so they demanded changes and thought nobody would notice.

Evidence of that? Mattel's list, the Mattel toy prototype, the DPG poster, and others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 4243
Points : 5222
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:54 pm

@Sobek wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Sobek wrote:
@Pachyrhinosaurus wrote:
First post has been updated to include stills from the Super Bowl spot!

@Sobek wrote:
Metriacanthosaurus was replaced by Allosaurus in this movie. We are yet to know if they indeed changed the Pachyrhinosaurus name to Sinoceratops, considering it looks NOTHING like a Pachyrhino.

Personally I'd rather see it called centrosaurus or monoclonius than sinoceratops but I don't think it'll be accurate to anything tbh.

It looks much closer to Sinoceratops though. I really like the idea of having an obscure ceratopsian in the movies, but I can't believe Universal did this with a Pachyrhinosaurus and it was approved.

Maybe it's really a 'normal' hybrid of the two. You know, something that was designed as a hybrid but looks far more normal. Kind of like how ligers are.

It would make sense, but then again it was supposed to be a real Pachyrhinosaurus, but Universal didn't think it was 'wow' enough so they demanded changes and thought nobody would notice.

Evidence of that? Mattel's list, the Mattel toy prototype, the DPG poster, and others.

That is true. I still don't get why they even keep Horner around. Even more so considering how he was responsible for that one scene in JP3. I mean, they don't really lose anything by firing him anyway considering how he's basically destroyed his credibility over the years.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 55
Points : 856
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:07 pm

The original list has been updated and finalized. It's been fun speculating!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   

Back to top Go down
 
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List
Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Talk-
Jump to: