Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inJurassic-Pedia

Share | 

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Six-Foot Turkey
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:11 pm

There's definitely a T-rex puppet/animatronic? Nice. I hope there's a good amount of rainy night time scenes in this film. That outta help the blending of the CGI, too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Could somebody who has seen the T-rex puppet let me know if it looks film accurate? The Stego and the Dilo looked odd so I hope the T-rex looks how it should.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP_Korea
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:21 pm

@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Could somebody who has seen the T-rex puppet let me know if it looks film accurate? The Stego and the Dilo looked odd so I hope the T-rex looks how it should.

It's definitely Rexy. I found her scars. Her color is brown. But, I think something is odd. Her eyes and skin. I feel it's Star Wars not a Jurassic Park (Maybe Star Wars Creatures Shop?)

View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:27 pm

@JP_Korea wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

It's definitely Rexy. I found her scars. Her color is brown. But, I think something is odd. Her eyes and skin. I feel it's Star Wars not a Jurassic Park (Maybe Star Wars Creatures Shop?)

One of the pics I saw of one of the Dinosaurs looked really weird, too. I'm really curious about Rexy now. Did it look like the Jurassic world Rexy or the Jurassic Park one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP_Korea
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:29 pm

@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@JP_Korea wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

One of the pics I saw of one of the Dinosaurs looked really weird, too. I'm really curious about Rexy now. Did it look like the Jurassic world Rexy or the Jurassic Park one?

It's JW. Absolutely JW.

View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:33 pm

@JP_Korea wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@JP_Korea wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

It's JW. Absolutely JW.

Was it a set photo that you saw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP_Korea
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:39 pm

@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@JP_Korea wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@JP_Korea wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

It's JW. Absolutely JW.

Was it a set photo that you saw?

No. One man take a pic next to Rexy.

View user profile
#TRexSpinorematch
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:07 pm

Will Rexy be the only T Rex in the movie?

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:22 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

As the film so far doesnt seem to be on Sorna, it appears that the menagarie this time is -almost' confined to Nublar, which means only one Rex.

TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:43 pm

Personally I find this very exciting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#TRexSpinorematch
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:56 am

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

As the film so far doesnt seem to be on Sorna, it appears that the menagarie this time is -almost' confined to Nublar, which means only one Rex.

That´s sad...Many more fans than people think wanted to see the T Rex family from The Lost World.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:11 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

That´s sad...Many more fans than people think wanted to see the T Rex family from The Lost World.

I think by this time honestly JW2 is setting the series up where they dont go to the islands anymore after this one.

According to all leaks/spoilers this film is like TLW 2.0 and the order is Mainland>Nublar>Mainland.

dance2nite
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:07 am

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

I think by this time honestly JW2 is setting the series up where they dont go to the islands anymore after this one.

According to all leaks/spoilers this film is like TLW 2.0 and the order is Mainland>Nublar>Mainland.

Except this time alot more Dino's will make it to the mainland & will stay there! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:45 pm

@dance2nite wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

Except this time alot more Dino's will make it to the mainland & will stay there! Wink
Exactly, I think its setting it up for a very mainland focused Third sequel.

Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:37 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

That's a shame since I wanted to see Sorna at least one more time. I still can't help but think that Universal learned the wrong lessons as a result from the GA originally being split on the TLW and not liking (even to this day) JP3.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#TRexSpinorematch
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:50 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

That's a shame since I wanted to see Sorna at least one more time. I still can't help but think that Universal learned the wrong lessons as a result from the GA originally being split on the TLW and not liking (even to this day) JP3.

This, so much this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:00 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

This, so much this.

Not only that, but two other islands, Isla Matanceros and Isla Muerta, are big enough to support a respectable dinosaur population as well.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#TRexSpinorematch
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:52 am

Still no news on any other T Rex appearing in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom other than Rexy?

I love Rexy don´t get me wrong but considering that she is old and has been through such a brutal fight...It would also be nice to see another T Rex getting some action. But was it ever confirmed that Rexy was the only T Rex in Nublar right now?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pachyrhinosaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:44 am

On the JW viral site map (the same one that teases Mt. Sibo) the description for T. rex Kingdom says it's big enough for an adult and a young animal but that's it.

Personally I'd like to see an end to character dinosaurs like that, but if they're only taking dinosaurs off of Nublar and there's only one T. rex...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:19 am

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

That's why I'm all for spin off movies. More universe to explore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#TRexSpinorematch
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:20 pm

@Pachyrhinosaurus wrote:
On the JW viral site map (the same one that teases Mt. Sibo) the description for T. rex Kingdom says it's big enough for an adult and a young animal but that's it.

Personally I'd like to see an end to character dinosaurs like that, but if they're only taking dinosaurs off of Nublar and there's only one T. rex...

I feel the opposite way, I want the TLW Rex family back because we have an emotional attachment to them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:50 pm

The JWFK JPOG mod has a picture of the Rexy animatronic in the thread just so you know.
http://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t1060-jw-fallenkingdom-jpog-modpack

Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:42 pm

I'll only say this, unpopular opinion but:

Buck the male rex from TLW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rexy

Specially now that she's old, I rather have another T.rex than her. But hey, fanservices all the way.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JP_Korea
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:15 pm

@Océane wrote:
The JWFK JPOG mod has a picture of the Rexy animatronic in the thread just so you know.

Yeah...that's what I saw

View user profile
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:22 pm

@Océane wrote:

It's beautiful <3

The detail on the head is truly spectacular.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lythronax
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Not the biggest fan of the fact she was leaked, but she looks incredible. That's a full body animatronic excluding legs I'm assuming?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:26 pm

@Lythronax wrote:
Not the biggest fan of the fact she was leaked, but she looks incredible. That's a full body animatronic excluding legs I'm assuming?

I've seen a slightly different photo of the same puppet, and it is a full body puppet.

The detail on the back half of it does seem to be a bit lacking, telling me that they'll still be using CGI for full body shots, which is to be expected.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Seriously, that Rexy animatronic/puppet is beautiful, they did a great job at retaining fidelity to her appearance in JW with the colouration, scars and shrunken down eyes. But it does kinda drive home how much she has changed from her youthful days in the first film. Also, the smile on the young man next to her is pretty infectious, I know I'd be grinning from ear to ear if I ever got the chance to stand next to any dino animatronic, not just Rexy!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:50 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Océane wrote:

It's beautiful <3

The detail on the head is truly spectacular.
I don't share that opinion but anyway.

It's strange and off.

They need to CGI fix those puppets.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:03 pm

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Seriously, that Rexy animatronic/puppet is beautiful, they did a great job at retaining fidelity to her appearance in JW with the colouration, scars and shrunken down eyes. But it does kinda drive home how much she has changed from her youthful days in the first film. Also, the smile on the young man next to her is pretty infectious, I know I'd be grinning from ear to ear if I ever got the chance to stand next to any dino animatronic, not just Rexy!

I'm glad that there isn't much a discrepancy between the practical version of her and the CGI version. Should make the effects seem that much more seemless this time around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next