This was a side project that was spear-headed by Jaml when he discovered that you can combine different dinosaur pieces together to create something of a hybrid. He brought it up to me and was very interested in helping him do this. He made a fully complete model and I was going to create a skin for it. However, I did get busy and Jaml did kind of disappear and the project got put on the back burner. Now that summer is coming soon I decided I want to try and finish this by making the skin for it. Jaml did send me the model a while back so I can use the UV to create a custom skin for it. Here's some screenshots of the model :
Eventually I was hoping to give it new sounds and some behaviors. We were also potentially planning an entire hybrid mod but that was never really started. I'll post updates of this side project here.