Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)
 
Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inJurassic-Pedia

Share | 
 

 General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Six-Foot Turkey
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 859
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 21
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:38 pm

@dance2nite wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I wonder if one of the main character's is a parent of Lucy

I think she's Rafe Spall's character's daughter (as they cast an English girl in the role) or Lockwood's granddaughter as she appears in his mansion in the set photo.
I was thinking the same thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 215
Points : 864
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 24
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:29 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I wonder if one of the main character's is a parent of Lucy

There was talk about her being Wu's daughter sometime ago, but I don't know how many people really believed it would happen in the movie.

Maybe not Lucy but what about Daniella Pineda's character?

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 517
Points : 1159
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:48 am

Here are some of the filming locations on Oahu & what sets they are building at each (thanks to Reel Tours Hawaii) :

"Jurassic World 2: The little I know.

For the last few months I've been hunting dinosaurs and now it's your turn. I've managed to figure out at least four locations (there could be more so keep a look out) where Jurassic World will be filming over the next 4ish weeks and now I'm calling on the RNH posse for help. We'll need all the eyes, ears, toes we can get. If you live near these places, frequent these spots or drive past these areas on your daily commute please keep a lookout for arrow signs (usually yellow and will most likely be blank or say "AF" on them). It means Jurassic is filming or prepping. We don't have any specific film dates except for He'eia Harbor and we know Kualoa seems to be the location they're starting at this week. Now, there most likely will be 2 film crews which means there's a possibility of filming in 2 seperate locations on any given day.
WARNING: Each location has ample security or "Protection Specialists" in red shirts provided by Phoenix Security patrolling. Please be respectful and compliant and do not trespass onto the sets.

Kualoa Ranch: We've seen quite a bit of this one. Bunkers, Gyrospheres, skeletons and radio towers. Some crazy stuff is gonna go down here and unfortunately it's tucked so far back in Ka'a'awa Valley that it's likely we won't see any filming. I heard a rumor there will be lava!!!!! (or at least VFX to create the illusion)

Pua'ena Point: This set is the Samsung Innovation Center/T-Rex Kingdom end of Main Street Jurassic World. It is also located on private property but is visible from the beach. Even has dino damage from the Rexie vs I-Rex battle.

He'eia Harbor: They are currently prepping the area, building covered structures, storing equipment, ect... We know they'll be filming there June 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29. This has some potential for being a good spot to watch it's just figuring out how/where to park. Anyone have a boat? P.S. They could also be filming in the jungle across the street from the harbor.

Dillingham Airfield: The set is some type of military-ish camp. Radar dishes, khaki tents.... It looks like they've even built a runway. Very Sorna "The Lost World". It's located on private property behind Skydive Hawaii. There really is no good spot to get a good look unless you go for a glider ride or skydive.

Hopefully this helps you all get a glimpse of the action in the coming weeks. Thanks ahead of time for all your help. If you manage to get pics or info let us know through direct message and remember, if something chases you...... RUN!!!!!!"


https://www.facebook.com/ReelNewsHawaii/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1137
Points : 3386
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Well, it seems that the lava has been already modeled digitally.

Bryce slipped up and made a 'funny' tweet about hawaii using music from Pixar's volcano short that they premiered before inside out.

https://twitter.com/BryceDHoward/status/875029938985881601

Very very, Freudian slip.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1305
Points : 1995
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:00 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
Well, it seems that the lava has been already modeled digitally.

Bryce slipped up and made a 'funny' tweet about hawaii using music from Pixar's volcano short that they premiered before inside out.

https://twitter.com/BryceDHoward/status/875029938985881601

Very very, Freudian slip.

Lol. What if some of the actors were even on the pro spoiler side. I'm starting to believe it haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 517
Points : 1159
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:44 pm

I think going by the leaks, this new info + the licencing posters showing rock, lava, embers & a volcano on them, Mt Sibo on Isla Nublar is going to blow & this was a good enough excuse to rescue & relocate the Dinos & Lockwood's chance to finally get his hands on them after all these years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robotpo
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 95
Points : 382
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-05-24

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:00 pm

@dance2nite wrote:


Dillingham Airfield: The set is some type of military-ish camp. Radar dishes, khaki tents.... It looks like they've even built a runway. Very Sorna "The Lost World". It's located on private property behind Skydive Hawaii. There really is no good spot to get a good look unless you go for a glider ride or skydive.


This is where they filmed the airstrip scene in JP3. I wonder if this means a return to Site B, or if the airfield will simply be doubling for another location this time around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 757
Points : 1494
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Over there

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:16 pm

@Robotpo wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:


Dillingham Airfield: The set is some type of military-ish camp. Radar dishes, khaki tents.... It looks like they've even built a runway. Very Sorna "The Lost World". It's located on private property behind Skydive Hawaii. There really is no good spot to get a good look unless you go for a glider ride or skydive.


This is where they filmed the airstrip scene in JP3. I wonder if this means a return to Site B, or if the airfield will simply be doubling for another location this time around.

That is very interesting. Hits me as odd that they'd use the exact same location that they used in a previous JP film if they were just going to use it as an entirely different set piece.

_______________
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom- June 22nd, 2018

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1305
Points : 1995
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:22 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Robotpo wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:


Dillingham Airfield: The set is some type of military-ish camp. Radar dishes, khaki tents.... It looks like they've even built a runway. Very Sorna "The Lost World". It's located on private property behind Skydive Hawaii. There really is no good spot to get a good look unless you go for a glider ride or skydive.


This is where they filmed the airstrip scene in JP3. I wonder if this means a return to Site B, or if the airfield will simply be doubling for another location this time around.

That is very interesting. Hits me as odd that they'd use the exact same location that they used in a previous JP film if they were just going to use it as an entirely different set piece.

I think it'd be really cool if someone brings up site B and there was like a quick montage of Lockwood's men there capturing some animals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1137
Points : 3386
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:08 pm

@dance2nite wrote:
I think going by the leaks, this new info + the licencing posters showing rock, lava, embers & a volcano on them, Mt Sibo on Isla Nublar is going to blow & this was a good enough excuse to rescue & relocate the Dinos & Lockwood's chance to finally get his hands on them after all these years.

Yeah the leaks made it very clear on one thing. Lockwood is the villain of the piece. Will the movie have the balls to kill an old guy?

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3680
Points : 4453
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 30
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:14 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
I think going by the leaks, this new info + the licencing posters showing rock, lava, embers & a volcano on them, Mt Sibo on Isla Nublar is going to blow & this was a good enough excuse to rescue & relocate the Dinos & Lockwood's chance to finally get his hands on them after all these years.

Yeah the leaks made it very clear on one thing. Lockwood is the villain of the piece. Will the movie have the balls to kill an old guy?

If Jurassic World can kill off a woman on screen then I don't see why a disgruntled old man will be spared.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1113
Points : 1785
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:18 pm

The kid should die too, but I know I'll never see it.

_______________
"Chaos theory is a pseudoscience you asshole" - Headcanon line from Sickle_Claw

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 215
Points : 864
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 24
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:34 pm

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
The kid should die too, but I know I'll never see it.

Why would you even want to see it? Suspect

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3680
Points : 4453
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 30
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:44 pm

@Dr. Wu wrote:
@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
The kid should die too, but I know I'll never see it.

Why would you even want to see it? Suspect

Spino hates kids in JP movies. I while I don't see a kid dying, I do see a teenager get badly injured in a JP movie.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 757
Points : 1494
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Over there

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:00 am

For the record, I don't want to see a child die in a JP movie Neutral

_______________
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom- June 22nd, 2018

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 761
Points : 1456
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 28
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:00 am

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
I think going by the leaks, this new info + the licencing posters showing rock, lava, embers & a volcano on them, Mt Sibo on Isla Nublar is going to blow & this was a good enough excuse to rescue & relocate the Dinos & Lockwood's chance to finally get his hands on them after all these years.

Yeah the leaks made it very clear on one thing. Lockwood is the villain of the piece. Will the movie have the balls to kill an old guy?

TLW killed Eddie who died trying to save lives, and Jurassic World killed off Masrani, who may have let what was possible get to his head by allowing the Indominus to be created, but he easily owned up to his mistakes and tried to fix them.

If the old man is a villain, I 100% expect him to die. It'll be like the Hammond of the novel basically.

_______________
Make the Sayles JP IV script into an animated series! Admit it, you'd watch it.
 
"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1137
Points : 3386
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:15 am

@TheDreamMaster wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
I think going by the leaks, this new info + the licencing posters showing rock, lava, embers & a volcano on them, Mt Sibo on Isla Nublar is going to blow & this was a good enough excuse to rescue & relocate the Dinos & Lockwood's chance to finally get his hands on them after all these years.

Yeah the leaks made it very clear on one thing. Lockwood is the villain of the piece. Will the movie have the balls to kill an old guy?

TLW killed Eddie who died trying to save lives, and Jurassic World killed off Masrani, who may have let what was possible get to his head by allowing the Indominus to be created, but he easily owned up to his mistakes and tried to fix them.

If the old man is a villain, I 100% expect him to die. It'll be like the Hammond of the novel basically.  

Yeah the novel wasnt afraid to kill the old guy...and here I think he will die probably when people realize who he is, and they all abandon him to his fate.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 517
Points : 1159
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:57 am

I think the closest we will get to a kid dying is Justice Smith's character as he's not even a kid, but a young adult. Anyway here are my predictions for who may die or may not :

Chris Pratt (Owen) : Survive, but may get wounded.
Bryce Dallas Howard (Claire) : Survive, but may get wounded.
Toby Jones (Wheaton) : Most likely die.
Rafe Spall (Mills) : Probably Die but could surprise by surviving.
Justice Smith (Clint) : Survive but could get badly injured or could surprise & die.
Daniella Pineda (Maisie) : Could go either way but I am leaning to dying.
Ted Levine (Franklin?) : Most likely die.
James Cromwell (Lockwood) : Most likely die.
BD Wong (Wu) : Most likely die, novel style death.
Jeff Goldblum (Malcolm) : Survive for sure.
Geraldine Chaplin (?) : Will most likely die or get wounded.
Brooke Norbury? (Lucy) : Survive for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1137
Points : 3386
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:03 am

@dance2nite wrote:
I think the closest we will get to a kid dying is Justice Smith's character as he's not even a kid, but a young adult. Anyway here are my predictions for who may die or may not :

Chris Pratt (Owen) : Survive, but may get wounded.
Bryce Dallas Howard (Claire) : Survive, but may get wounded.
Toby Jones (Wheaton) : Most likely die.
Rafe Spall (Mills) : Probably Die but could surprise by surviving.
Justice Smith (Clint) : Survive but could get badly injured or could surprise & die.
Daniella Pineda (Maisie) : Could go either way but I am leaning to dying.
Ted Levine (Franklin?) : Most likely die.
James Cromwell (Lockwood) : Most likely die.
BD Wong (Wu) : Most likely die, novel style death.
Jeff Goldblum (Malcolm) : Survive for sure.
Geraldine Chaplin (?) : Will most likely die or get wounded.
Brooke Norbury? (Lucy) : Survive for sure.

I agree with these predictions, pretty spot on, except that I think Justice may survive and not get injured. Anyway yeah Daniella is probably dying along with Lockwood and I think probably Rafe and Ted

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
avatar

Posts : 336
Points : 617
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:37 am

@dance2nite wrote:
I think the closest we will get to a kid dying is Justice Smith's character as he's not even a kid, but a young adult. Anyway here are my predictions for who may die or may not :

Chris Pratt (Owen) : Survive, but may get wounded.
Bryce Dallas Howard (Claire) : Survive, but may get wounded.
Toby Jones (Wheaton) : Most likely die.
Rafe Spall (Mills) : Probably Die but could surprise by surviving.
Justice Smith (Clint) : Survive but could get badly injured or could surprise & die.
Daniella Pineda (Maisie) : Could go either way but I am leaning to dying.
Ted Levine (Franklin?) : Most likely die.
James Cromwell (Lockwood) : Most likely die.
BD Wong (Wu) : Most likely die, novel style death.
Jeff Goldblum (Malcolm) : Survive for sure.
Geraldine Chaplin (?) : Will most likely die or get wounded.
Brooke Norbury? (Lucy) : Survive for sure.
I can't imagine JA Boyona killing off Geraldine Chaplin. I hope Daniella makes it out alive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1113
Points : 1785
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:34 am

So basically just the "bad guys" die... WOW. Didn't know that dinosaurs had a moral compass.

Anyway, I would laugh my ass off if Wu survived to JW3. It's what I want, but I'll keep my expetactions low.


And ugh, it seems Malcolm is back to Nublar. Seriously, that just confirms that this is obvious a shitty fanservice. f*ck this bullshit. I'm so damn angry. f*ck everyone that had this idea. YOU BETTER BRING A VERY STRONG REASON for Malcolm to be back in Nublar. Anyway, if it's okay to have fanservices everywhere, I want Alan and Ellie back, married and BACK running from dinos. BASTARDS.
I don't care if people will say I'm not a fan bc of this, I'm not like everyone that accepts whatever stuff Universal shoves down in my throat. It's not bc it's a fan favorite that will always be a good idea to put back.

_______________
"Chaos theory is a pseudoscience you asshole" - Headcanon line from Sickle_Claw

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 859
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 21
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:00 pm

Daniella's character isn't dying, no way. Neither is Rafe Spall, if he's the father of Lucy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 859
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 21
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:02 pm

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
So basically just the "bad guys" die... WOW. Didn't know that dinosaurs had a moral compass.

Anyway, I would laugh my ass off if Wu survived to JW3. It's what I want, but I'll keep my expetactions low.


And ugh, it seems Malcolm is back to Nublar. Seriously, that just confirms that this is obvious a shitty fanservice. f*ck this bullshit. I'm so damn angry. f*ck everyone that had this idea. YOU BETTER BRING A VERY STRONG REASON for Malcolm to be back in Nublar. Anyway, if it's okay to have fanservices everywhere, I want Alan and Ellie back, married and BACK running from dinos. BASTARDS.
I don't care if people will say I'm not a fan bc of this, I'm not like everyone that accepts whatever stuff Universal shoves down in my throat. It's not bc it's a fan favorite that will always be a good idea to put back.

Maybe he gets a massive paycheck like Grant in JP3. But in all seriousness, I agree. Why would Malcolm need to go back to the island. Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 215
Points : 864
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 24
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:09 pm

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
So basically just the "bad guys" die... WOW. Didn't know that dinosaurs had a moral compass.

Anyway, I would laugh my ass off if Wu survived to JW3. It's what I want, but I'll keep my expetactions low.


And ugh, it seems Malcolm is back to Nublar. Seriously, that just confirms that this is obvious a shitty fanservice. f*ck this bullshit. I'm so damn angry. f*ck everyone that had this idea. YOU BETTER BRING A VERY STRONG REASON for Malcolm to be back in Nublar. Anyway, if it's okay to have fanservices everywhere, I want Alan and Ellie back, married and BACK running from dinos. BASTARDS.
I don't care if people will say I'm not a fan bc of this, I'm not like everyone that accepts whatever stuff Universal shoves down in my throat. It's not bc it's a fan favorite that will always be a good idea to put back.

The "bad guys" always die in JP films but maybe some will survive to JW3 and then get killed off. Personally I want to see Wu die in JW2 because his death is my most anticipated one.

Malcolm on Nublar is surprising but it can be done well. You just got to have a little faith. I kinda hope Malcolm will die since nobody will see it coming.

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!


Last edited by Dr. Wu on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 215
Points : 864
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 24
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:11 pm

@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Daniella's character isn't dying, no way. Neither is Rafe Spall, if he's the father of Lucy.

You never know.

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3680
Points : 4453
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 30
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:23 pm

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
So basically just the "bad guys" die... WOW. Didn't know that dinosaurs had a moral compass.

Anyway, I would laugh my ass off if Wu survived to JW3. It's what I want, but I'll keep my expetactions low.

I guess you're forgetting about Muldoon, Eddie, Ajay (who was never truly a villain), Zara, and all the JW security staff-the ones before Hoskins called in his Ingen team-that I. rex killed. I do have a feeling that you will get your wish about Wu making it to JW3/JP6, though.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 215
Points : 864
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 24
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:27 pm

If the leak about -that thing- is true then Wu may die near the end of JW2 but who knows.

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brunofernando
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 34
Points : 324
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-05-08
Age : 20
Location : São Paulo, Brazil

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Goldblum in Hawaii?

https://twitter.com/LeDoctor/status/875370144188346369
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1137
Points : 3386
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:58 pm

@brunofernando wrote:
Goldblum in Hawaii?

https://twitter.com/LeDoctor/status/875370144188346369

Sorry. Wrong answer. He is still in London and i have proof here./pic was taken in london.

Pic:


The outlet:


_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 215
Points : 864
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 24
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Isn't the filming over in London though?

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   

Back to top Go down
 
General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Back to top 
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: JW: Fallen Kingdom News-
Jump to: