Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)
 
Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inJurassic-Pedia

Share | 
 

 General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
avatar

Posts : 109
Points : 362
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-06-23

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:35 pm

@dance2nite wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@Herrerasaurus wrote:
i decided to watch the live stream. It would seem that fallen kingdom is a little mix of the first two movies with some big twists. All these teases are giving me goosebumps, especially him mentioning seeing parts of jurassic park that we have not seen before.

If I had to guess, I would say the plot twist relates to a certain character's betrayal as indicated in the leaked plot.

Which certain character ?
Spoiler:
 

Well, the guy organizing/paying for the expedition *cough cough*, but certainly the other character you referenced is someone I've been suspicious of from the start.

Oh yes! Wink

I definitely think Lockwood is our dark mirror image of Hammond and we will also get a female villain to mirror Claire. Didn't Colin mention that she is our main protagonist?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1137
Points : 3386
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:19 pm

@NolaJP wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@Herrerasaurus wrote:
i decided to watch the live stream. It would seem that fallen kingdom is a little mix of the first two movies with some big twists. All these teases are giving me goosebumps, especially him mentioning seeing parts of jurassic park that we have not seen before.

If I had to guess, I would say the plot twist relates to a certain character's betrayal as indicated in the leaked plot.

Which certain character ?
Spoiler:
 

Well, the guy organizing/paying for the expedition *cough cough*, but certainly the other character you referenced is someone I've been suspicious of from the start.

Oh yes! Wink

I definitely think Lockwood is our dark mirror image of Hammond and we will also get a female villain to mirror Claire. Didn't Colin mention that she is our main protagonist?

Yeah Daniella's character has a lot of shooting days I believe, the most probably next to Claire/Owen. Which would be needed if we were to get a more complex villain.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
avatar

Posts : 730
Points : 3081
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 25
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:00 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Don't really like the idea of dinosaur "fight scenes" being a major selling point of the film. These things aren't Pokemon.
Ugh. If people want to watch poorly crafted dino fight fiction, they should watch Jurassic Fight Club, NOT Jurassic Park. I get the feeling this is something from Trevorrow's script, not from Bayona's mind. Heck, I wouldn't put it past Universal execs to be the one pushing for more dino fights. I know, I know, people point out that dinosaurs have been fighting since TLW, but they weren't all out Avengers battles until JW. Heck, for all I hate it, the JP/// fight was fortunately short. Bang, bam, boom. The only argument I have is that they didn't leave the drawn out beginning., and instead went right for the battle. That's not how animals fight. They have a big build up and a disappointingly anti-climactic ending. It's not some drawn out super-fight. Though, I will say, I do not and never will consider the T. rex on Raptor action in the first movie a "fight". It's simply T. rex preying on a smaller carnivore. She's even bent over the Raptor carcass about to eat like she was over the Gallimimus when the other Raptor attacks her and the Rex has to defend herself.

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
edit: Also, a skeleton of one of the billion Apatosaurs the Indominus was somehow able to murder.

https://twitter.com/reelnewshawaii/status/878674990127644672
Reel News Hawaii is claiming that they've seen the head and that it is in fact a Brachiosaurus skeleton. The angle of the neck certainly reflects that:


However, I've also considered that it may simply be an example of postmortem contraction of posterior neck ligaments.

_______________
SOMETHING HAS SURVIVED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Herrerasaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
avatar

Posts : 336
Points : 617
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:24 am

I'm prob alone in this, but i would not mind a few more dinosaur fights. Sure the end of jw was a bit exaggerated but i loved it and was on the edge of my seat. Seeing a trike against raptors would be cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 757
Points : 1494
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Over there

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:51 am

@Herrerasaurus wrote:
I'm prob alone in this, but i would not mind a few more dinosaur fights. Sure the end of jw was a bit exaggerated but i loved it and was on the edge of my seat. Seeing a trike against raptors would be cool.

I loved the ending of JW too, but I feel that if they go to that well again it would end up A) Being predictable, and B) Watering down JW.

_______________
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom- June 22nd, 2018

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Herrerasaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
avatar

Posts : 336
Points : 617
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 am

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Herrerasaurus wrote:
I'm prob alone in this, but i would not mind a few more dinosaur fights. Sure the end of jw was a bit exaggerated but i loved it and was on the edge of my seat. Seeing a trike against raptors would be cool.

I loved the ending of JW too, but I feel that if they go to that well again it would end up A) Being predictable, and B) Watering down JW.
yea thats true, but who knows maybe BA Bayona's take on it will make it fresh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#TRexSpinorematch
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
avatar

Posts : 134
Points : 412
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-05-28

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:50 am

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Don't really like the idea of dinosaur "fight scenes" being a major selling point of the film. These things aren't Pokemon.

Also, not overly interested in seeing Rexy fight something else. Leave the old girl alone! Hasn't she been through enough? Just let her nom some people and call it a day. Don't let her get randomly killed off in a random fight scene.

edit: Also, a skeleton of one of the billion Apatosaurs the Indominus was somehow able to murder.

https://twitter.com/reelnewshawaii/status/878674990127644672

I fully agree with not having Rexy have yet another fight (with whatever) because she just had a very very brutal fight with the Indominus. That´s why I really wanted to also have the male from TLW to have some action in case of a fight.

But I do like the fight scenes being a selling point of the movie (to no ones surprise here hehe). Because they kinda have been a part of the series from the start. It is the continuation of the King Kongesque feel that Steven Spielberg wanted to have in the series from day 1.

And although it is true that the theme of science and humans playing with science is the main theme of the series. At some point the action has to get going, and there are 2 options, either dinosaurs chasing humans or dinosaurs fighting dinosaurs. Plus these kind of dinosaur fights tend to capture the attention of the general public. They seem to find them entertaining.

_______________
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 517
Points : 1159
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:36 am

They have rebuilt most of the Main st JW set like they did in NOLA for JW but now on the North Shore of Oahu for FK, seems filming will start there next week :

https://www.facebook.com/ReelNewsHawaii/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K_Ozz92
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
avatar

Posts : 129
Points : 526
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-01-26
Location : MEXICO

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:29 am

@Herrerasaurus wrote:
I'm prob alone in this, but i would not mind a few more dinosaur fights. Sure the end of jw was a bit exaggerated but i loved it and was on the edge of my seat. Seeing a trike against raptors would be cool.

^This.

_______________
"Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth."- Dr. Wu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
avatar

Posts : 109
Points : 362
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-06-23

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:47 am

@dance2nite wrote:
They have rebuilt most of the Main st JW set like they did in NOLA for JW but now on the North Shore of Oahu for FK, seems filming will start there next week :

https://www.facebook.com/ReelNewsHawaii/

I'm betting this is now part of Rexy's territory after defeating the Indominus there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1305
Points : 1995
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:26 pm

So I know this has already been talked about before but it now seems all but confirmed a sizable amount of the film(around half at least) will probably be on Nublar. I hope we do get a longer film this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
avatar

Posts : 109
Points : 362
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-06-23

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:40 pm

@Troyal1 wrote:
So I know this has already been talked about before but it now seems all but confirmed a sizable amount of the film(around half at least) will probably be on Nublar. I hope we do get a longer film this time.

I'm guessing the story has a bit of a King Kong structure to it. Remember this is looking like a mirror of The Lost World, and Spielberg used King Kong as his main influence on that film.

Act 1 will be creating/planning the rescue mission and heading to Nublar.
Act 2 is the rescue mission itself and the big action set piece we keep hearing about.
Act 3 begins with all hell breaking loose followed by a mainland finale at Lockwood Manor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
avatar

Posts : 730
Points : 3081
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 25
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:10 pm

Going on Facebook today be like...

_______________
SOMETHING HAS SURVIVED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
dance2nite
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 517
Points : 1159
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:21 pm

@NolaJP wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
So I know this has already been talked about before but it now seems all but confirmed a sizable amount of the film(around half at least) will probably be on Nublar. I hope we do get a longer film this time.

I'm guessing the story has a bit of a King Kong structure to it.  Remember this is looking like a mirror of The Lost World, and Spielberg used King Kong as his main influence on that film.

Act 1 will be creating/planning the rescue mission and heading to Nublar.
Act 2 is the rescue mission itself and the big action set piece we keep hearing about.
Act 3 begins with all hell breaking loose followed by a mainland finale at Lockwood Manor.

I think all hell breaks loose at the Lockwood Manor, not before! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1113
Points : 1785
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:31 pm

@dance2nite wrote:
@NolaJP wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
So I know this has already been talked about before but it now seems all but confirmed a sizable amount of the film(around half at least) will probably be on Nublar. I hope we do get a longer film this time.

I'm guessing the story has a bit of a King Kong structure to it.  Remember this is looking like a mirror of The Lost World, and Spielberg used King Kong as his main influence on that film.

Act 1 will be creating/planning the rescue mission and heading to Nublar.
Act 2 is the rescue mission itself and the big action set piece we keep hearing about.
Act 3 begins with all hell breaking loose followed by a mainland finale at Lockwood Manor.

I think all hell breaks loose at the Lockwood Manor, not before! Wink
YES! Cool

_______________
"Chaos theory is a pseudoscience you asshole" - Headcanon line from Sickle_Claw

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1137
Points : 3386
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:22 pm

@dance2nite wrote:
@NolaJP wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
So I know this has already been talked about before but it now seems all but confirmed a sizable amount of the film(around half at least) will probably be on Nublar. I hope we do get a longer film this time.

I'm guessing the story has a bit of a King Kong structure to it.  Remember this is looking like a mirror of The Lost World, and Spielberg used King Kong as his main influence on that film.

Act 1 will be creating/planning the rescue mission and heading to Nublar.
Act 2 is the rescue mission itself and the big action set piece we keep hearing about.
Act 3 begins with all hell breaking loose followed by a mainland finale at Lockwood Manor.

I think all hell breaks loose at the Lockwood Manor, not before! Wink

Yeah I would say this is probably accurate. Also so people are in agreement Lockwood dies. I wonder if it will be a human to kill him or a dinosaur

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
avatar

Posts : 336
Points : 617
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:33 pm

I was on ig recently and the account jurassic_world2018 is saying that toby jones plays wheaton and that rafe spall plays Mills
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1137
Points : 3386
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:49 pm

@Herrerasaurus wrote:
I was on ig recently and the account jurassic_world2018 is saying that toby jones plays wheaton and that rafe spall plays Mills

Thats been on imdb for a few months actually.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
avatar

Posts : 336
Points : 617
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:52 pm

wow i can't believe i have not noticed haha. I wonder when we will get more stills. Anyone remember when they released more stills for jw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
avatar

Posts : 517
Points : 1159
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 25
Location : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:47 am

@Herrerasaurus wrote:
wow i can't believe i have not noticed haha. I wonder when we will get more stills. Anyone remember when they released more stills for jw?

April & June 2014 we got stills for JW so we are now overdue... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1137
Points : 3386
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:22 am

https://twitter.com/queenofnublar/status/879720692547244032

More listings for 'mercenaries'. Including a 'Lockwood mercenary.'

My guess? Team splits in two, but not until AFTER they are away from the island. Leaked plot happens and boat gets hijacked.



_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
avatar

Posts : 109
Points : 362
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-06-23

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:00 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
https://twitter.com/queenofnublar/status/879720692547244032

More listings for 'mercenaries'. Including a 'Lockwood mercenary.'

My guess? Team splits in two, but not until AFTER they are away from the island. Leaked plot happens and boat gets hijacked.



I think the tables will turn at whatever big scene they have been filming at the harbor on Oahu. It's just a matter of where that harbor is; Nublar or mainland? That's why I think we get our big twist at the end of Act 2, before a final showdown at Lockwood Manor. It's almost like Lockwood Manor is doubling for the San Diego incident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1137
Points : 3386
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:05 pm

@NolaJP wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
https://twitter.com/queenofnublar/status/879720692547244032

More listings for 'mercenaries'. Including a 'Lockwood mercenary.'

My guess? Team splits in two, but not until AFTER they are away from the island. Leaked plot happens and boat gets hijacked.



I think the tables will turn at whatever big scene they have been filming at the harbor on Oahu.  It's just a matter of where that harbor is; Nublar or mainland?  That's why I think we get our big twist at the end of Act 2, before a final showdown at Lockwood Manor.  It's almost like Lockwood Manor is doubling for the San Diego incident.


Well.... scratch Your close. Like on fire. Im thinking maybe even preventing them from getting on the boat and they have to use another means to get off the island? Idk. But yeah if that happens i think Daniella's character is part of the betrayal and yeah. Mainland>Island>mainland is the order.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3680
Points : 4453
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 30
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:33 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
@NolaJP wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
So I know this has already been talked about before but it now seems all but confirmed a sizable amount of the film(around half at least) will probably be on Nublar. I hope we do get a longer film this time.

I'm guessing the story has a bit of a King Kong structure to it.  Remember this is looking like a mirror of The Lost World, and Spielberg used King Kong as his main influence on that film.

Act 1 will be creating/planning the rescue mission and heading to Nublar.
Act 2 is the rescue mission itself and the big action set piece we keep hearing about.
Act 3 begins with all hell breaking loose followed by a mainland finale at Lockwood Manor.

I think all hell breaks loose at the Lockwood Manor, not before! Wink

Yeah I would say this is probably accurate. Also so people are in agreement Lockwood dies. I wonder if it will be a human to kill him or a dinosaur

My guess is that it's the new hybrid that does him in. To be honest, ever since I thought of how Lockwood would be part of an assassination with the new hybrid and Wu (the creator) being the culprits a few weeks ago, I can't help but wonder if that would actually happen. Maybe it's a hostile takeover (Biosyn) and Lockwood is the final obstacle in the way.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
avatar

Posts : 109
Points : 362
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-06-23

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Are there rumors of a new hybrid? Not sure I've heard that one anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3680
Points : 4453
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 30
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:57 pm

@NolaJP wrote:
Are there rumors of a new hybrid?  Not sure I've heard that one anywhere.

Somebody said there is a new hybrid and one of the moderators here had an independent source that confirmed it.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1113
Points : 1785
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:58 pm

@NolaJP wrote:
Are there rumors of a new hybrid?  Not sure I've heard that one anywhere.
Yep there are.

Also, I think I rather see most of the time spent in Lockwood's manor.

_______________
"Chaos theory is a pseudoscience you asshole" - Headcanon line from Sickle_Claw

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
#TRexSpinorematch
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
avatar

Posts : 134
Points : 412
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-05-28

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Correct me if I am wrong but... If the leaks are true...

This Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom kinda sounds very similar to Jurassic World in the sense that their plot centers around the creation of a new super powerful hybrid as main antagoinist and Rexy will probably fight it in some way?

_______________
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
avatar

Posts : 336
Points : 617
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:20 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong but... If the leaks are true...

This Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom kinda sounds very similar to Jurassic World in the sense that their plot centers around the creation of a new super powerful hybrid as main antagoinist and Rexy will probably fight it in some way?
prob more like blue vs this new hybrid. I think i heard that it was raptor sized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1113
Points : 1785
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:25 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong but... If the leaks are true...

This Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom kinda sounds very similar to Jurassic World in the sense that their plot centers around the creation of a new super powerful hybrid as main antagoinist and Rexy will probably fight it in some way?
Oh please no. No more fights.

_______________
"Chaos theory is a pseudoscience you asshole" - Headcanon line from Sickle_Claw

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   

Back to top Go down
 
General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Back to top 
Page 7 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: JW: Fallen Kingdom News-
Jump to: