Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)
 
Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 4294
Points : 5308
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:58 pm

We finally got an official look at Stegoceratops if had appeared in JW. Bodin Sterba is the artist.

http://www.jurassicworld2movie.com/news/official-look-at-jurassic-worlds-unused-stegoceratops-dinosaur-hybrid






_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1179
Points : 2660
Reputation : 89
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Over there

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Remind me to send Colin's kid a gift basket in the mail.

_______________
Dinosaurs still rule the earth

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1314
Points : 3993
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:25 pm

And to all the people complaining or saying "at least the second hybrid got chopped" we are getting Indoraptor in JW2 so yeah.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 4294
Points : 5308
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:38 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
And to all the people complaining or saying "at least the second hybrid got chopped" we are getting Indoraptor in JW2 so yeah.

TBH, I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, I want this to be in a JW movie since it's gained a mass fanbase. But on the other hand, I want the JP3 Spino to be the final hybrid via having it be ret-conned as a T. rex/Spino hybrid. The original hybrid, since it would tie in the 2 trilogies and explain why it looks different then the 'real' Spinosaurus. It's just that I can't help but wonder when the fanbase and the GA will get tired of all these new hybrids. So might as well retcon the JP3 Spino to be the first one. At least the fanbase would be satisfied.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1314
Points : 3993
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:40 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
And to all the people complaining or saying "at least the second hybrid got chopped" we are getting Indoraptor in JW2 so yeah.

TBH, I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, I want this to be in a JW movie since it's gained a mass fanbase. But on the other hand, I want the JP3 Spino to be the final hybrid via having it be ret-conned as a T. rex/Spino hybrid. The original hybrid, since it would tie in the 2 trilogies and explain why it looks different then the 'real' Spinosaurus. It's just that I can't help but wonder when the fanbase and the GA will get tired of all these new hybrids. So might as well retcon the JP3 Spino to be the first one. At least the fanbase would be satisfied.

Im just saying with the hybrid reveal for JW2 I'm fully expecting us to get two hybrids in JW3 or the stegoceratops at least.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
urban ratite
Embryo
Embryo


Posts : 8
Points : 843
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-07

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:42 pm

How would it's head move? The frill is hitting the plates, poor thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 630
Points : 1497
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:07 am

I guess I lose.

_______________
Check out our YouTube Channel! Comedy skits and random stuff!
And the government shall be upon his shoulders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 4294
Points : 5308
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:43 pm

@urban ratite wrote:
How would it's head move? The frill is hitting the plates, poor thing.

From what I can tell from the pictures, the neck still allows for quite a bit of movement, so it can still turn it's head.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   

Back to top Go down
 
What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe-
Jump to: