Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inJurassic-Pedia

Share | 

Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaur List Speculation Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaur List Speculation Thread   Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:17 am

Ooh, very nice. I like the background music. How frequently do yall think they'll be releasing these? Once a week? Once every two days? One a day? And will they be showing off all the species? Hmm...

Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaur List Speculation Thread   Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:38 am

@Pokesaurus wrote:
Frontier has released the following video of a "Species Profile" for Triceratops.

Nothing new is revealed in this trailer, but as this is likely to be one entry in a series of videos showcasing the dinosaurs of this game, I'd expect future ones to reveal more species in the game.

This is pretty neat. I hope they will do this weekly or every few days for all the species in the game. Would help keep interest in the game high.

Bbrink1996
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaur List Speculation Thread   Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Sorry for the double post but a species profile video for the Ceratosaurus was just released.

It's roar reminds me of the JPOG Ceratosaurus roar which is good in my opinion. It shows that they have take inspiration from JPOG.

Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaur List Speculation Thread   Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:27 pm

The animation on that Ceratosaurus is fantastic. We are not worthy of this game.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
"When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good, ya gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."- 11th Doctor
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com
iannmalcolmgrant
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaur List Speculation Thread   Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:22 pm

Frontier has released a "Species Profile" video about the Ankylosaurus:

jpog2
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaur List Speculation Thread   Yesterday at 3:31 pm

https://youtu.be/Dm0njVMWG3g

Chasmosaurus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaur List Speculation Thread   Yesterday at 5:27 pm

This one certainly caught me off guard! Good to see some brand new stuff for once.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
"When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good, ya gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."- 11th Doctor
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaur List Speculation Thread   

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaur List Speculation Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: Expanded Lore :: Jurassic World Evolution-
Jump to: