Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inJurassic-Pedia

Share | 

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:13 pm

and we also get a pretty good look at the indoraptor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:18 pm

And the auctiion and the final battle are 100 percent confirmed

Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:29 pm

@Herrerasaurus wrote:
and we also get a pretty good look at the indoraptor

From what I've seen.

Spoiler:

I get that Universal wants these super-hybrids to look conventional since making them too far 'out-there' would alienate too many people.

But at the same time, I wish that the Indoraptor was really a Utahraptor. Not only that, but while I do like I. rex, it does look a bit too much like a Giganotosaurus.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:22 am

the body proportions remind me of a xenomorph in terms of proportions. Like it seems like it could almost stand upright and has super long arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:02 am

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
And the auctiion and the final battle are 100 percent confirmed

How does this confirm a final battle or the auction any more than the bts video. In there we had shots of the dinosaur cages and well-dressed people flocking outside the mansion with a dinosaur cage in the foreground. For people following closely, the cat was already out of the bag.

As for the final battle, we still don’t know how it will play out. I really don’t think the Indoraptor is going to survive this film, which basically means there will be some kind of battle to kill it (again referencing the bts, we see Owen firing an assault rifle while aiming upwards at what we can presume is the Indoraptor climbing something). These toys actually tell us surprisingly little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:35 pm

Hey guys, I'm back! Any news? Please I need info! Shot me!

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:29 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeapZRxnPRt/

The child actress playing Maisie was a part of the fallen kingdom reshoots.

(This guys instagram I linked to, it seems he is a acting coach that works with young people, his insta shows selfies with Bayona, and Pratt, as well as evidence of his acting career by pictures with the stranger things kids and tom holland in a behind the scenes capacity)

dance2nite
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:52 pm

Wonder how long reshoots went for? I presume only a week or two?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:13 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:

(This guys instagram I linked to, it seems he is a acting coach that works with young people, his insta shows selfies with Bayona, and Pratt, as well as evidence of his acting career by pictures with the stranger things kids and tom holland in a behind the scenes capacity)

Ugh so this kid will have a big role.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:52 pm

@Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:

Ugh so this kid will have a big role.

Probably. But I have a feeling she won’t be annoying. I think she’s going to be there to show the innocence of humans. Someone who doesn’t want to hurt a dinosaur.

That’s my prediction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:13 pm

@dance2nite wrote:
Wonder how long reshoots went for? I presume only a week or two?

Yeah, supposedly Daniella, Chris, Justice were there.

Also little things like this:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeXWu-uhjtR/?taken-by=standup4justice

Make me wonder just how physical Daniella's role is. scratch TIL that Daniella is actually extremely strong and able to physically lift and carry a 150 lb man across a room. (She carried Justice Smith across a room in this video from them goofing off on set)

V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:40 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:

Also little things like this:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeXWu-uhjtR/?taken-by=standup4justice
I wonder how much of her stunts were done by herself. She can carry at least 175lbs, which is pretty damn big.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:17 am

I wonder if they were just promo shoots not reshoots as described by the actors themselves in their instagram videos? Strange Bryce wasn't there with them? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:06 am

yea didnt daniella say it was for promo stuff on twitter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:09 am

It might be both of them. We might see some Dinosaur Protection Group footage soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megatron
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:15 pm

Looks like we'll have multiple TV spots in the Super Bowl.
http://jurassicoutpost.com/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-air-multiple-tv-spots-super-bowl-lii/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:33 pm

So, what do you guys think we'll get in these TV spots? What are you hoping for?

I'm guessing we get a better indicator of what's to come in the second half of the film, with a somewhat better look at the Indoraptor. Tonally, I hope these spots have a bit more of that horror/suspense vibe that we've been wanting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:43 pm

I hope the TV spots won't look like someone puked into the screen like last time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:11 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
So, what do you guys think we'll get in these TV spots? What are you hoping for?

I'm guessing we get a better indicator of what's to come in the second half of the film, with a somewhat better look at the Indoraptor. Tonally, I hope these spots have a bit more of that horror/suspense vibe that we've been wanting.

It might shock people to hear me say this but I don’t want to see anything much new at all. The last trailer kind of killed my hype because I felt I saw too much I wanted to see on my own.

But I think there’s a good chance they play up the second half. Probably show more of Character introductions. Lockwood.

I really think a lot of it will be showing more extended volcano stampede footage. I feel that scene is gonna be like 10 minutes long.

Maybe the intro will be teased?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dance2nite
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:25 am

I think the Superbowl spots will be mostly rescue mission stuff again & they will save most of the Lockwood manor stuff for the final trailer in April/May!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:00 pm

They need to show more than just stampede this time. Everyone who isn't a fan thinks it's all there is to the film. They can show more to the plot without spoiling anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:45 pm

@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
They need to show more than just stampede this time. Everyone who isn't a fan thinks it's all there is to the film. They can show more to the plot without spoiling anything.

Maybe. But I think the may have to save some big stuff for the second trailer

I feel like they would want a Super Bowl spot to be more loud and explosive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:06 pm

@Troyal1 wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

I think they need to take the chance they have now to get everyone excited again. Showing more stampede will be shooting themselves in the foot... Again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:56 pm

@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

I think they need to take the chance they have now to get everyone excited again. Showing more stampede will be shooting themselves in the foot... Again.
True. Has there been any confirmation on exactly how many spots we get? I know it seems there’s more than one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:53 am

@Troyal1 wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

True. Has there been any confirmation on exactly how many spots we get? I know it seems there’s more than one.

I keep seeing people say it might be 2 spots at 30 seconds long. I'd rather have just 1 spot at 1 minute long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oviraptor
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:00 am

Ted Levine's character's name is Ken Wheatley.

Source: https://sports.yahoo.com/lego-sets-offer-peek-inside-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-exclusive-123013187.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:01 pm

Wu needs to fucking appear now. I mean, it's time. Please show a little bit more of the manor.

bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:28 pm

@Troyal1 wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

according to some guy on twitter (joseph mora) there will be 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:07 pm

Does anyone else remember that leaked look of the indominus rex before the film came out? It was a low res picture of some kind of page that had the indominus rex printed on it? I wonder if the same will happen with the indoraptor?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:43 pm

@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Does anyone else remember that leaked look of the indominus rex before the film came out? It was a low res picture of some kind of page that had the indominus rex printed on it? I wonder if the same will happen with the indoraptor?

That may happen. But with all the pictures of the Indoraptor toys being leaked first, I'm not sure we'll get those leaked movie images as fast as we think.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4
Page 30 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: JW: Fallen Kingdom News-
Jump to: