Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)
 
Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inJurassic-Pedia

Share | 
 

 It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1439
Points : 2225
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:52 pm

@Herrerasaurus wrote:
holy cow its here! and did anyone see the trex one too?

That’s actually the first one I saw. It was fucking glorious..... Rexy and Bary looked great.

I think it was Bary anyway. Unless it was a quick glimpse of the indo raptor. It was indoors......
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cbaitson
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 33
Points : 239
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 30
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:53 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcQrtd1lxXm/

Not HD but T Rex & Baryonyx spot.

As Owen said. This is gonna be awesome.


Last edited by Cbaitson on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
avatar

Posts : 697
Points : 1123
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:54 pm

That T-Rex looks much more movie accurate than the leaked prop! It looks so good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1171
Points : 1938
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:57 pm

MY GOD I'M DYING

BARYONYX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcQrtd1lxXm/

_______________
"Chaos theory is a pseudoscience you asshole" - Headcanon line from Sickle_Claw

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1171
Points : 1938
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:58 pm

Baryonyx looks so freaking terrifying! Finally, justice will be made for Spinosaurus! I love this thing already!  Razz

_______________
"Chaos theory is a pseudoscience you asshole" - Headcanon line from Sickle_Claw

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
avatar

Posts : 697
Points : 1123
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 pm

Now the 3 day wait is going to kill me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1439
Points : 2225
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:01 pm

It looks amazing. Wonder where they are when they see it?

Also I wonder what Owen thinks is gonna be awesome. It looks amazing. Shit.

I bet they drop another alternate footage in the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cbaitson
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 33
Points : 239
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 30
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Is it me or does the Baryonyx sound similar to the Indominus from the first JW trailer?

_______________
Follow me on Twitter @ChrisBaitson
Follow me on Instagram cbaitson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
avatar

Posts : 483
Points : 2958
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Luna Nova

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:02 pm



Exciting times, indeed.

_______________
Welcome to Jurassic Mainframe. Read the rules, check out the chatroom, and contribute!

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
"When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good, ya gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."- 11th Doctor
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1439
Points : 2225
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:03 pm

@Cbaitson wrote:
Is it me or does the Baryonyx sound similar to the Indominus from the first JW trailer?
Very. Wonder if that’s stock sound for the trailer?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 574
Points : 2691
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 17
Location : Texas.

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:06 pm

TV showed a different spot. BARYONYX AND REXY ARE HERE!!!!

_______________
"The public has an appetite for anything about imagination - anything that is as far away from reality as is creatively possible." -Steven Spielberg
"In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought." -Ian Malcolm
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://natsukis.meme.bakery
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 574
Points : 2691
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 17
Location : Texas.

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:06 pm

Go to Twitter!!!!!!

_______________
"The public has an appetite for anything about imagination - anything that is as far away from reality as is creatively possible." -Steven Spielberg
"In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought." -Ian Malcolm
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://natsukis.meme.bakery
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 907
Points : 1757
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Over there

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:08 pm

WOW.

JUST...WOW.

_______________
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom- June 22nd, 2018

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 404
Points : 782
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:08 pm

@Troyal1 wrote:
It looks amazing. Wonder where they are when they see it?

Also I wonder what Owen thinks is gonna be awesome. It looks amazing. Shit.

I bet they drop another alternate footage in the game
Looks like they will see it underground the park in the tunnels
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cbaitson
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 33
Points : 239
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 30
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:10 pm

@Troyal1 wrote:
@Cbaitson wrote:
Is it me or does the Baryonyx sound similar to the Indominus from the first JW trailer?
Very. Wonder if that’s stock sound for the trailer?


Yeah I think it’s gonna be stock as movie indominus was very different. Funny thing to do though use the same sound twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1439
Points : 2225
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:12 pm

If they show a Dilo I might die.

Seriously though, the CGI is amazing. The cinematography looks really incredible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3893
Points : 4767
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 30
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:13 pm

That teaser trailer does look amazing. But with that being said, I have one question.

Are they really going to show this on Thursday night football? Because if they do, then it's a REALLY bad choice on Universal's part, considering how the NFL's ratings have imploded due to the player protest, the arrests/domestic abuses, etc.

They needed to show this on the Today show, Megyn Kelly, or Ellen instead.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1171
Points : 1938
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:15 pm

JA BAYONA AND COLIN WILL BE HERE IN MY COUNTRY FOR CCXP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________
"Chaos theory is a pseudoscience you asshole" - Headcanon line from Sickle_Claw

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
avatar

Posts : 697
Points : 1123
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:16 pm

So, who thinks the Roberta the Rex is an animatronic in that shot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 907
Points : 1757
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Over there

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:17 pm

When are they going to release the official version of the Rex trailer?

_______________
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom- June 22nd, 2018

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jurassic Gabo
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 37
Points : 755
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 18
Location : The Lost World of Venezuela

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:29 pm

Anyone else believes that the teropod that is seen in the tunnels is not a Baryonyx? for me it is a brief view of the Indoraptor, the snout looks very short, and the skull in general reminds me more of a raptor mixed with something else.

_______________


Almost 25 years of the existence of this franchise, and we still feel like that enchanted child to see those Brachiosaurus in the lake refreshing. Long live Jurassic Park
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jurassicgabo.deviantart.com/
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 404
Points : 782
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:59 pm

@Jurassic Gabo wrote:
Anyone else believes that the teropod that is seen in the tunnels is not a Baryonyx? for me it is a brief view of the Indoraptor, the snout looks very short, and the skull in general reminds me more of a raptor mixed with something else.
The snout looks smaller because of the angle but i truly believe it is the baryonx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
avatar

Posts : 697
Points : 1123
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:01 pm

Compys on Isla Nublar? When did that happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1171
Points : 1938
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : My cubby room aka My world

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Baryonyx stole all the show appearing just 1 second for me.

_______________
"Chaos theory is a pseudoscience you asshole" - Headcanon line from Sickle_Claw

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jurassic Gabo
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 37
Points : 755
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 18
Location : The Lost World of Venezuela

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:08 pm

@Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Compys on Isla Nublar? When did that happen?


Well... Maybe the survivors specimens and decendents of the original park, possibly isolated to the public in the years of Jurassic World for considering it a small but deadly dinosaur

_______________


Almost 25 years of the existence of this franchise, and we still feel like that enchanted child to see those Brachiosaurus in the lake refreshing. Long live Jurassic Park
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jurassicgabo.deviantart.com/
Jurassic Gabo
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 37
Points : 755
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 18
Location : The Lost World of Venezuela

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:15 pm

@Herrerasaurus wrote:
@Jurassic Gabo wrote:
Anyone else believes that the teropod that is seen in the tunnels is not a Baryonyx? for me it is a brief view of the Indoraptor, the snout looks very short, and the skull in general reminds me more of a raptor mixed with something else.
The snout looks smaller because of the angle but i truly believe it is the baryonx


The skull is too wide and it is not by perspective, even too wide making comparisons, seeing several poses with the Spinosaurus that is the dinosaur that we have seen in physical closer to Baryonyx in the franchise. It would be necessary to wait for more advances to future or new images to confirm the species, perhaps it is even another of Nublar's forgotten carnivores.

_______________


Almost 25 years of the existence of this franchise, and we still feel like that enchanted child to see those Brachiosaurus in the lake refreshing. Long live Jurassic Park
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jurassicgabo.deviantart.com/
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1202
Points : 3551
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:17 pm

The Director j. Bayona and screenwriter and executive producer, Colin Trevorrow will be day 07, on the Panel "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom", viewing first-hand the first trailer of the new

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Six-Foot Turkey
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
avatar

Posts : 697
Points : 1123
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:21 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
The Director j. Bayona and screenwriter and executive producer, Colin Trevorrow will be day 07, on the Panel "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom", viewing first-hand the first trailer of the new

What does this mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 404
Points : 782
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:22 pm

@Jurassic Gabo wrote:
@Herrerasaurus wrote:
@Jurassic Gabo wrote:
Anyone else believes that the teropod that is seen in the tunnels is not a Baryonyx? for me it is a brief view of the Indoraptor, the snout looks very short, and the skull in general reminds me more of a raptor mixed with something else.
The snout looks smaller because of the angle but i truly believe it is the baryonx


The skull is too wide and it is not by perspective, even too wide making comparisons, seeing several poses with the Spinosaurus that is the dinosaur that we have seen in physical closer to Baryonyx in the franchise. It would be necessary to wait for more advances to future or new images to confirm the species, perhaps it is even another of Nublar's forgotten carnivores.
It is probably an artistic choice. That thing resembles barayonix and considering the leaked dino list that seems to be the best fit unless you consider it to be the indoraptor. Anyone else see that variety article about byrces shoes *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six-Foot Turkey
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
avatar

Posts : 697
Points : 1123
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2017-05-25
Age : 22
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:25 pm

@Herrerasaurus wrote:
@Jurassic Gabo wrote:
@Herrerasaurus wrote:
@Jurassic Gabo wrote:
Anyone else believes that the teropod that is seen in the tunnels is not a Baryonyx? for me it is a brief view of the Indoraptor, the snout looks very short, and the skull in general reminds me more of a raptor mixed with something else.
The snout looks smaller because of the angle but i truly believe it is the baryonx


The skull is too wide and it is not by perspective, even too wide making comparisons, seeing several poses with the Spinosaurus that is the dinosaur that we have seen in physical closer to Baryonyx in the franchise. It would be necessary to wait for more advances to future or new images to confirm the species, perhaps it is even another of Nublar's forgotten carnivores.
It is probably an artistic choice. That thing resembles barayonix and considering the leaked dino list that seems to be the best fit unless you consider it to be the indoraptor. Anyone else see that variety article about byrces shoes *facepalm*

They're obsessed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!   

Back to top Go down
 
It begins/First Fallen Kingdom Teaser!
Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: JW: Fallen Kingdom News-
Jump to: