Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner

PostSubject: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Following the applications and such I had going for the past week, I can now announce the two members of our Jurassic Mainframe News Team! In the future there will likely be more, but for the time being our two members are @CT-1138 and @Saurillian! These two will be people who write for our Jurassic Mainframe News section, which can be found here.

CT-1138 has a history writing for the site, as he is responsible for writing the now defunct Dinosaur Fact Files, which can be found under the Off-Topic Discussion area of the forum. As he has already proven himself to be quite capable, there is no doubt he'll do a fine job.

Saurillian is a pretty new member to the site, but in his application he proved he could be a valuable member to the team, so I have high hopes for him!

We look forward to seeing the articles they'll write!

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Jurassic Mainframe's Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:51 pm

Just curious, after JW:FK, will CT-1138 add in the new dinosaurs to the Dinosaur Fact Files or will is it defunct for good as a result of our partnership with Jurassic-Pedia?

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:53 pm

For the most part, consider it dead. We may eventually decide to bring it back, but since Jurassic-Pedia fills its role much better there is little need to bring it back for the time being. I'll consider the option though.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Jurassic Mainframe's Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:00 pm

@Pokesaurus wrote:
For the most part, consider it dead. We may eventually decide to bring it back, but since Jurassic-Pedia fills its role much better there is little need to bring it back for the time being. I'll consider the option though.

I thought that this was the case, but I didn't think asking would hurt.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saurillian
Jurassic Mainframe News Team

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:55 pm

Thanks for picking me, I won't let you guys down!

"She doesn't even have a Sega! She's such a troglodyte!" - Kelly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Congrats on your promotion. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saurillian

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Lol, thanks! Gonna do my best. I'm actually watching a JP podcast now to see if I'm missing anything, hahaha

"She doesn't even have a Sega! She's such a troglodyte!" - Kelly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:42 am

@Pokesaurus wrote:
I was thinking about it tonight, actually, and wouldn't mind doing some of the new dinos popping up in FK, for old times sake.

SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Sorry I couldn't find the time to fill out a submission...! Perhaps in the future if there's another application signup started I'll have a go at a submission! Congrats to the new team members!

Open, says smug:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   

Back to top Go down

Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Innovation Center :: Forum Updates-
Jump to: