Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JurassicWorldFallenOwen
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:54 pm

Hello! I didn't see a Fallen Kingdom toy thread so decided to make one. In particular I'm interested in the Mattel catalog that leaked.
Does anyone have HD shots of the Mattel catalog? Also there was a pasteboard link from 4chan (honestly that site is hard to read through so many comments lol) and the pastebin basically said it would be available January 6th, 2018. I'm just curious if anyone had those photos I'm in particular interested in the Owen Grady figures coming out (there was another leak) that revealed three types LOCKWOOD BATTLE, RAPTOR TRAINER THEN OWEN/ BABY BLUE (which I believe was shown in catalog) did anyone else see the other figures mentioned? In one photo it showed March 3rd availability in Mattel catalog. Very Happy

Last edited by Dead2009 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JurassicWorldFallenOwen
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:57 pm

Also it would be cool to in general just chat about figures. I DEFINITELY WANT TO AVOID LEAKS FOR THE FILM. I'm just interested to see what people know of the figures coming out before the movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JurassicWorldFallenOwen
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:02 pm

I'm betting the LOCKWOOD BATTLE OWEN would be this outfit in photo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JurassicWorldFallenOwen
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:17 pm

Spoiler:

Just a screenshot of the pastebin don't think dates are all that accurate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:22 pm

Some of the stuff have been revealed!

http://ew.com/movies/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-toys/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robotpo
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:35 pm

More here:

http://jurassicoutpost.com/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-toy-fair-new-york-2018/

I have to say, the toyline looks great...much close to Kenner than the JP3 or JW toylines were.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:08 pm

MUST. GET. THEM. ALL

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:11 pm

I saw those pictures and I have to say that I'm impressed. While I'm hesitant on seeing this new movie, Mattel has really showed that they cared about the toyline far more then Hasbro ever did since they took over Kenner.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:46 pm

I do miss the real feel skin, but I have to say that the Colossal Rex is absolutely stunning.

https://twitter.com/OfficialBilly_R/status/964640372348645376

edit: Looks like the giant Mosa toy is Real Feel!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
deinocoop
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Initiate Jaw drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sobek
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:35 am

Theres much more still to be revealed. Other dinos, Classic Jurassic line, playsets ... and so on. Mattel did care a lot.

We were even supposed to get Edmontosaurus and Apatosaurus as really big figures, but Universal said no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:42 pm

Yeah I saw they're putting out figures from the first 3 movies so if that's the case I may actually buy them again. I wonder if they're doing the same for the dinos too.

http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#TRexSpinorematch
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:14 pm

Now the question is... How much will be released of this classic line considering toy sales in genral have gone down a lot in recent years and even more so now that Toys R' Us seems to be in legit trouble.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeekyAustin
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:53 am

Here are some of my Jurassic World figure reviews:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4HAZwFtUEJpzdZq3ag
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: Expanded Lore :: The Gift Shop-
Jump to: