Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)
 
Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
avatar

Posts : 790
Points : 1739
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:08 am

@Dilophosaurus wrote:
@owenpratt wrote:
Wow, I'm so glad I loved the movie and can still be hyped about this trilogy  Laughing


Me too!

In fact Fallen Kingdom has really brought my passion for the franchise back and made me very excited for JW3.

I'm so glad that I am enjoying this trilogy and not one of the ones complaining about it.

Especially after The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi pretty much killed my hype for Star Wars...

I loved TFA but disliked TLJ ahah so I'm still half-hyped for EpIX.

But let's not talk about SW here lol

My passion for the JP franchise actually never stopped ahah JW reinvigorated it, but FK really put it on a higher level. I really can't wait for JW3.

_______________
Jurassic World exists to remind us how very small we are, how new. You can't put a price on that Velociraptor

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robotpo
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
avatar

Posts : 272
Points : 787
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-05-24

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:24 pm

^^ I really liked (borderline loved) FK....I also loved TLW, RotJ, Temple of Doom, Congo, and Deep Space Nine, none of which are particularly popular. Makes no difference to me...everyone's entitled to their opinion - doesn't change mine. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 1780
Points : 3815
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:32 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:

I don't want an expanded universe. I just want this franchise to get larger, better, and smarter. Is that really too much for a long time fan like me to ask for?

That's an expanded universe.

_______________
Last Movie Watched: The Conjuring (2013).
Last TV Show Watched: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (S3:E18.
Last Video Game Played: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 4295
Points : 5309
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:17 pm

@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:

I just created a FB page about that. I'm new about this since I never done it before, so forgive me if it's a little clumsy.

https://www.facebook.com/concernedJPfans/

Cool. I very much so think that would be a better outlet I approve!



Thanks. I hope that it manages to do something for the better. And if we fail, well...at least we tried. Sometimes, it's better to go down fighting then to simply allow yourself to get steamrolled.



@Troyal1 wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@TheDreamMaster wrote:
Not movie news nor good news, but Irrfan Khan has been diagnosed with a very rare form cancer.


Yeah, and on the JP Facebook group I'm on, he said he's given up. It looks like it's terminal cancer.


Really sad. Sad

Can you pm the link to that group?


Edit: I’m not trying to be a “know it all” but it’s been known the poor guy has had cancer back in March. Or atleast heavily rumored. The fact he’s talking more about it makes me think it must be really bad. Terrible


Here's the article on that FB group that I'm on.

https://arynews.tv/en/ive-surrendered-irrfan-khan-on-his-battle-with-cancer/


_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1648
Points : 2569
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:01 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Tyrant Lizard wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:

I just created a FB page about that. I'm new about this since I never done it before, so forgive me if it's a little clumsy.

https://www.facebook.com/concernedJPfans/

Cool. I very much so think that would be a better outlet I approve!



Thanks. I hope that it manages to do something for the better. And if we fail, well...at least we tried. Sometimes, it's better to go down fighting then to simply allow yourself to get steamrolled.



@Troyal1 wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@TheDreamMaster wrote:
Not movie news nor good news, but Irrfan Khan has been diagnosed with a very rare form cancer.


Yeah, and on the JP Facebook group I'm on, he said he's given up. It looks like it's terminal cancer.


Really sad. Sad

Can you pm the link to that group?


Edit: I’m not trying to be a “know it all” but it’s been known the poor guy has had cancer back in March. Or atleast heavily rumored. The fact he’s talking more about it makes me think it must be really bad. Terrible


Here's the article on that FB group that I'm on.

https://arynews.tv/en/ive-surrendered-irrfan-khan-on-his-battle-with-cancer/


That's a depressing article.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Physalisfresser
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 59
Points : 902
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-09
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:54 pm

And then there people like me. Those who think this was a horrible sequel to the Jurassic Park franchise, but can still enjoy the movie for looking good and doing what it does as well as it can.

To me it's mostly how the characters are handled in the JW movies. I learned on JPL that the JP series was never about the dinosaurs, but about the people. I have never seen that more clearly tan in JW and FK. While I actually think characters were handled better than in JW, they still weren't great.

The storytelling was also very bland to me in both JW movies. While I always had the feeling there was something bigger going on in JP and TLW  I didn't get this feeling in the JW movies.

I still liked JW to an extant because it still felt like a JP movie to me (probably because it was set in a dinosaur park). Fallen Kingdom is the movie that felt the least like it was set in the Jurassic Universe to me. I think if FK didn't just told it's story via great imagery but also through great writing and interesting and relatable characters this could be one of my favourite movies in the franchise. But it felt so bland at times and maybe it was to modern (in style) for my liking.

I went into FK with a friend, I already read some spoilers here, and having seen the trailers I arleady knew 75% of the movie. I knew I wouldn't go to like this movie. I came out of the movie and told here I didn't liked it. She hated JW by the way which I liked, but she liked FK because it was at least a well made movie to her. I have issues apreciating cinematography and stuff like that, because I don't know enough about movies. So we had a long conversation both being long time fans. She told me to not look at it as an JP movie, if I did I had to see that this was a well made movie, although not a great JP movie. And I agreed with her, it is well made but the original feel is missing to me.

I had to share this, I always was afraid I would be torn to shreds here, but I found out that everyone was nice to me. After JW this site changed a bit, it was because some new people joined after JW and most threads in the Franchise section derived into could Rexy bet x and similiar threads, so I took a break. Shortly before FK I came back to see what people were talking about, I thought many would be concerned about the movie like me. But most people were really happy about mostly everything so I didn't really dared to speak up. But a lot of people I still know back from JPL were really nice to me and I'm kind of an regular visitor here again. Sorry for the offtopic talk but I had to talk it off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
avatar

Posts : 790
Points : 1739
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:03 pm

There's no problem in sharing your opinion! I personally disagree, but there's no way me or someone can torn you to shreds just because of your point of view.
Feel free to share what you think without fear. I loved the movie, but I can understand why you didn't. Also, there are some who didn't like it, so you're not alone lol


_______________
Jurassic World exists to remind us how very small we are, how new. You can't put a price on that Velociraptor

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Physalisfresser
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 59
Points : 902
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-09
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:22 pm

@owenpratt wrote:
There's no problem in sharing your opinion! I personally disagree, but there's no way me or someone can torn you to shreds just because of your point of view.
Feel free to share what you think without fear. I loved the movie, but I can understand why you didn't. Also, there are some who didn't like it, so you're not alone lol


Yes I know that I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

I would never attack somebody for thinking this movie is great. I'd rather be jealous of you. I wish I could have enjoyed this movie as much as you did. It kind of worked for me with JW, which I like less every time I watch it.

It's hard to get this across. I liked this movie actually, but not as a part of the Universe. I don't know why. Maybe seeing it a second time will change my view. I just don't know if I want to give it a second watch in the cinemas because it wasn't my favourite entry in franchise. Maybe I'll go watch it with my family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
avatar

Posts : 790
Points : 1739
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:31 pm

@Physalisfresser wrote:
@owenpratt wrote:
There's no problem in sharing your opinion! I personally disagree, but there's no way me or someone can torn you to shreds just because of your point of view.
Feel free to share what you think without fear. I loved the movie, but I can understand why you didn't. Also, there are some who didn't like it, so you're not alone lol


Yes I know that I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

I would never attack somebody for thinking this movie is great. I'd rather be jealous of you. I wish I could have enjoyed this movie as much as you did. It kind of worked for me with JW, which I like less every time I watch it.

It's hard to get this across. I liked this movie actually, but not as a part of the Universe. I don't know why. Maybe seeing it a second time will change my view. I just don't know if I want to give it a second watch in the cinemas because it wasn't my favourite entry in franchise. Maybe I'll go watch it with my family.

My advice is to go and see it a 2nd time. A lot of fans who were a bit mixed on 1st watch then liked it much more on 2nd watch. Then of course it depends.

_______________
Jurassic World exists to remind us how very small we are, how new. You can't put a price on that Velociraptor

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
avatar

Posts : 179
Points : 298
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-05-30

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:38 pm

That's actually the case for me: when I first saw the movie i liked it a lot in general, but some things seemed off to me. But 2nd time I watched it those things got sorted out to me and now it might be my favorite JP sequel Very Happy

(I still can't get over the indoraptor's 4th wall beaking "yeah folks buffalo bill 'bout to get it" trollface tho Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Physalisfresser
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 59
Points : 902
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-09
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:12 pm

@owenpratt wrote:


My advice is to go and see it a 2nd time. A lot of fans who were a bit mixed on 1st watch then liked it much more on 2nd watch. Then of course it depends.

I think I will take your advice Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
avatar

Posts : 790
Points : 1739
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:36 pm

@Physalisfresser wrote:
@owenpratt wrote:


My advice is to go and see it a 2nd time. A lot of fans who were a bit mixed on 1st watch then liked it much more on 2nd watch. Then of course it depends.

I think I will take your advice Smile

Awesome! Hope you will enjoy it more the second time Smile

_______________
Jurassic World exists to remind us how very small we are, how new. You can't put a price on that Velociraptor

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 445
Points : 945
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-05-25

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:43 pm

I have some mixed feelings about this film. I really enjoyed watching it and the film is absolutely beautiful, well acted and a good time at the movies, but after all the hype leading up to it.. I was hoping for something truly special. Something that would rival the original movie. There are some truly amazing scenes but I quickly feel a little deflated when i think of the overall reception the movie got. The potential was there but for what it was i still very much enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robotpo
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
avatar

Posts : 272
Points : 787
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-05-24

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:24 pm

@Dv-218 wrote:
That's actually the case for me: when I first saw the movie i liked it a lot in general, but some things seemed off to me. But 2nd time I watched it those things got sorted out to me and now it might be my favorite JP sequel Very Happy

(I still can't get over the indoraptor's 4th wall beaking "yeah folks buffalo bill 'bout to get it" trollface tho Very Happy)

The thing about the indoraptor smile - I didn't mind it in the film, however...isn't it true that reptiles don't have cheeks? It's kind-of hard to smile without cheeks.

I vaguely remember this from something or other about how dinosaurs ate their food (with some species swallowing gizzard stones, like the Trike in the JP deleted scene).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
avatar

Posts : 179
Points : 298
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-05-30

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:12 pm

Yeah, reptiles don't have cheeks. I'm not sure about dinosaurs tho- I heard something being proposed about cheeks in hadrosaurs and ceratopsians, but from what I understand the general concensus is that large theropods most likely didn't have cheeks.

Still, I did not actually mind the scene that much- fro me, it was just a funny "lol wtf was that" moment Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
avatar

Posts : 882
Points : 3575
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:32 pm

My extended thoughts are the intro here Minute 109 of The Lost World Minute:


_______________
SOMETHING HAS SURVIVED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Robotpo
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
avatar

Posts : 272
Points : 787
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-05-24

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:51 pm

New interview with Trevorrow and Bayona, including a bit about JW3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMde66hUPo

Also - Rafe Spall has joined the new Men in Black reboot (another Spielberg/Amblin production)

https://movieweb.com/men-in-black-4-cast-rafe-spall/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 4295
Points : 5309
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:26 pm

@Robotpo wrote:
New interview with Trevorrow and Bayona, including a bit about JW3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMde66hUPo

Also - Rafe Spall has joined the new Men in Black reboot (another Spielberg/Amblin production)

https://movieweb.com/men-in-black-4-cast-rafe-spall/


When did Universal get the rights to Men In Black? I thought that was still with Sony.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robotpo
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
avatar

Posts : 272
Points : 787
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-05-24

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:30 pm

It is with Sony - but it's a Spielberg/Amblin production.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
avatar

Posts : 790
Points : 1739
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:50 pm


_______________
Jurassic World exists to remind us how very small we are, how new. You can't put a price on that Velociraptor

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
avatar

Posts : 179
Points : 298
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-05-30

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:57 pm

While I liked the dinosaur scenes in the movie, I have agree that Chris makes a fair point. The dinosaurs have become characterized, and "heroic rex who saves the day" is especially getting out of hand lol (didn't mind mills getting eaten, but the pose she does after and the whole carno-gyrosphere scene is too much haha).

But I find it great that despite his directing and script issues, Colin is a genuinly cool and open guy who listens to the fans and looks for ways to improve upon his work. This especially sounds promising: hopefully, they'll tone the heroic rex down and make more natural behaviours for the creatures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robotpo
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
avatar

Posts : 272
Points : 787
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-05-24

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:06 pm

Watch as they put Blue in a mask and cape in the next one. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
avatar

Posts : 790
Points : 1739
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:33 pm

https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/1016790568788201472?s=19

https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/1016792047800475649?s=19

Very interesting!

_______________
Jurassic World exists to remind us how very small we are, how new. You can't put a price on that Velociraptor

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 4295
Points : 5309
Reputation : 62
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:44 pm

@owenpratt wrote:


In fairness, we can blame this on the JP3 Spino, which really seemed to come across like a psychopath who chased around the humans for...evil dinosaur reasons or something like that.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1morey
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
avatar

Posts : 188
Points : 1100
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:15 pm

@Robotpo wrote:
@Dv-218 wrote:
That's actually the case for me: when I first saw the movie i liked it a lot in general, but some things seemed off to me. But 2nd time I watched it those things got sorted out to me and now it might be my favorite JP sequel Very Happy

(I still can't get over the indoraptor's 4th wall beaking "yeah folks buffalo bill 'bout to get it" trollface tho Very Happy)

The thing about the indoraptor smile - I didn't mind it in the film, however...isn't it true that reptiles don't have cheeks? It's kind-of hard to smile without cheeks.

I vaguely remember this from something or other about how dinosaurs ate their food (with some species swallowing gizzard stones, like the Trike in the JP deleted scene).

I was thinking that maybe the Indoraptor just has a natural smile to his jaws.

Like crocodiles:

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
avatar

Posts : 386
Points : 1237
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:07 pm

@owenpratt wrote:
https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/1016790568788201472?s=19

https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/1016792047800475649?s=19

Very interesting!
I think this supports the idea that Wu was the one who cloned Maisie (spoilers are allowed now, right?). If his assets were confiscated, we shouldn't see a bunch of viable DNA in that one shot at the end. The easiest way to solve this is if Wu worked with Lockwood before 2015 and kept some assets in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
avatar

Posts : 203
Points : 319
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2018-06-07
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:45 am

@owenpratt wrote:
https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/1016790568788201472?s=19

https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/1016792047800475649?s=19

Very interesting!

So I'm guessing that the mercenaries in the opening scene also recovered other DNA/embryos from Nublar before they went to the mosasaur lagoon. Otherwise, how did they get the raptor/briefcase DNA if all of Wu's stuff was confiscated? And it makes sense that after the events of JW, the authorites would go in and destroy all Indominus embryos at JW, which explains why they needed to get a sample of the skeleton.

Also, was Wu really referred to as Mr. Wu in the auction scene? I thought he was introduced as Dr. Wu but it's probably just my memory playing tricks on me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
avatar

Posts : 179
Points : 298
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-05-30

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:10 am

Here's some early concept art for the Indoraptor:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk8pI-CHdjn/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk_LCIxHVDd/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
avatar

Posts : 386
Points : 1237
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:33 am

@Dv-218 wrote:
Here's some early concept art for the Indoraptor:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk8pI-CHdjn/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk_LCIxHVDd/
The first ones look like a zombie, a dragon, and a dying experiment. The second one's much more of a 'traditional' Raptor look with some Indominus traits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
avatar

Posts : 179
Points : 298
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-05-30

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:44 am

^Yeah, it seems like the 2nd one is basically the foundation for the final design. I defenitly prefer the version we got, it perfectly combined traits from the Indominus and a JP Velociraptor but was unique enough to stand on it's own.

Lol "zombie-dragon" is exactly the vibe I got from the 1st one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   

Back to top Go down
 
General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5
Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Talk-
Jump to: