Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:15 pm

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is now available on digital release.

Gonna be seeing a lot of screen shots on Twitter xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:12 pm

Ill probably snag it once it hits blu-ray. I've been needing to get more of those anyway.

http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:25 pm

I might get the DVD version, but only to see if I can find anything enjoyable that I missed.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:52 pm

There are already a few scenes of FK in Movieclips, for anyone who's interested.

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trexbreakout
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:48 am

Sorry to be a bother, but can anyone tell me what the embryos in the briefcase at the end are?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:34 am

@Trexbreakout wrote:
Sorry to be a bother, but can anyone tell me what the embryos in the briefcase at the end are?

Allosaurus, Stygimoloch, Stegosaurus, Sinoceratops, Carnotaurus, Brachiosaurus, Dreadnoughtus and Dilophosaurus. The rest of the labels are too out of focus to make out (although I think the one at the right of the Dilophosaurus is Tyrannosaurus).

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:38 am

@Mr. Robustus wrote:
@Trexbreakout wrote:

Allosaurus, Stygimoloch, Stegosaurus, Sinoceratops, Carnotaurus, Brachiosaurus, Dreadnoughtus and Dilophosaurus. The rest of the labels are too out of focus to make out (although I think the one at the right of the Dilophosaurus is Tyrannosaurus).

Hope this means Dreadnoughtus and Dilophosaurus in JW3. Both fantastic creatures. Imagine a Dreadnoughtus walkingon the streets of a little village, with humans watching in awe and fear.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Robotpo
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:05 pm

That would be cool, and we can hope, though remember we still haven't seen a Metriacanthosaur or Proceratosaur in a JP film, despite their being included at embryos 25 years ago.

It does raise the question as to whether InGen misidentified their Ceratosaur embryo however.

Also - if there are Brachio embryos, that means they may not be extinct after all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:32 pm

Behind the scenes full video on YouTube. There's also a glimpse at the deleted Indoraptor playing with skull scene at 23:19.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Talk-
Jump to: