Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's possible there will be two new Crichton novels...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robotpo
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: It's possible there will be two new Crichton novels...   Tue 16 Oct 2018 - 12:15

So, I stumbled over this article from February 2018. It talks about the trust run by Michael's widow, CrichtonSun, and mentions how they're going to develop unpublished works, which we've heard before. However, at the end of the article, the writer gives a list of his novels, including the last published works, Micro and Dragon Teeth...then goes on to say, "There are two more posthumous novels set to be published by Harper Collins."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bookmark/michael-crichton-literary-estate-signs-wme-1080945

I'm not sure if this is just old information from 2009 being recycled, or if it's legit. Google searches for "Michael Crichton novel 2019 & 2020" revealed nothing, so if there are new books coming out, it's a secret for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: It's possible there will be two new Crichton novels...   Tue 16 Oct 2018 - 21:49

@Robotpo wrote:
So, I stumbled over this article from February 2018. It talks about the trust run by Michael's widow, CrichtonSun, and mentions how they're going to develop unpublished works, which we've heard before. However, at the end of the article, the writer gives a list of his novels, including the last published works, Micro and Dragon Teeth...then goes on to say, "There are two more posthumous novels set to be published by Harper Collins."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bookmark/michael-crichton-literary-estate-signs-wme-1080945

I'm not sure if this is just old information from 2009 being recycled, or if it's legit. Google searches for "Michael Crichton novel 2019 & 2020" revealed nothing, so if there are new books coming out, it's a secret for now.

I saw this earlier this year as well, and not too many people are talking about it I noticed. Personally im hoping there's a new techno-thriller still to come and maybe......

Novel JP3. I can dream right? Laughing

It's possible there will be two new Crichton novels...
Page 1 of 1