Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)
 
Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

 

 The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

Posts : 373
Points : 2038
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 6:29 pm

Bionic just accept that most fans here like FK. Of course most critics didn't like it but I think the majority of fans here appreciate FK.

In my book it's worthy entry to the franchise and nothing you say can change my mind. Yes it has many flaws but so do all of the sequels but you don't see most hardcore fans of the franchise complaining about their flaws because they still love them.

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
Bionic
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

Posts : 81
Points : 958
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2018-06-12

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 6:45 pm

JP3 and FK have far and away the most flaws and the worst written and most annoying characters, which is why they have the lowest ratings pretty much everywhere. But FK takes the crown for the most ridiculous and nonsensical forced plot and the biggest plot holes and logical errors.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

Posts : 373
Points : 2038
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 11:20 pm

I still stand by my viewpoint. FK has given the franchise the opportunity to be beyond about islands with dinosaurs on them. You can hate it all you want but it saved this franchise.

TLW has leaps of logic but do you see fans hating on it? No you do not.

I don't give a fuck about flaws, plot holes, and logical errors. Us is one of my favorite films of 2019 and that film, while brilliant, does has a lot of leaps of logic but people love that movie. The Twilight Zone has episodes where shit doesn't make logical sense but it's a masterpiece of television.

FK does have many issues just like the other films of this franchise but most ignore them because we love these movies!

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

Posts : 1007
Points : 4492
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Chicago

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 1:39 am

@dance2nite wrote:
FK >>>> JW in every way, FK has better writing, directing, acting, cinematography, special effects, practical effects, tone etc.

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 7lWjDiH

_______________
SOMETHING HAS SURVIVED
The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 IxTwoGb
Back to top Go down
http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Bionic
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

Posts : 81
Points : 958
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2018-06-12

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 4:50 am

It didn't save the franchise from a creative point of view (fallen franchise is a term you read a lot since its release), it even breaks logic to the previous films, has the dinosaurs acting more like superheroes, monsters or pokemons than animals and fails to explain the happenings of the entire second island that Hammond called a nature preserve, as declared by the American and Costa Rican governments. That's quite simply bad writing.
But I'll agree that I wanted to see the storyline reach the mainlaind at some point, just wish it wouldn't have been with a b-movie that's more like a parody of the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

Posts : 132
Points : 1749
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-06-14
Location : London

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 7:19 am

@Bionic wrote:
It didn't save the franchise from a creative point of view (fallen franchise is a term you read a lot since its release), it even breaks logic to the previous films, has the dinosaurs acting more like superheroes, monsters or pokemons than animals and fails to explain the happenings of the entire second island that Hammond called a nature preserve, as declared by the American and Costa Rican governments. That's quite simply bad writing.

But I'll agree that I wanted to see the storyline reach the mainlaind at some point, just wish it wouldn't have been with a b-movie that's more like a parody of the franchise.

The Lost World never explained what happened to Isla Nublar and why we’re suddenly supposed to care about the “factory floor” island. Even though we never see the factory floor at all in the movie, it’s just a bloody island with dinosaurs on it! Yet for some bizarre reason, The Lost World gets a free pass from this criticism, even though this badly affects everything about the movie.

And if all the movie needs is an island with an ecosystem of wild, breeding dinosaurs, then what was wrong with Isla Nublar? As far as I can work out, the only reason Isla Sorna exists at all in the movies is just to provide lip service to a novel's that has changed beyond recognition.
Back to top Go down
Bionic
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

Posts : 81
Points : 958
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2018-06-12

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 8:46 am

It does not affect anything badly in the movie and you know that. It does not negatively affect the franchise whereas FK all of a sudden claims that the last living dinosaurs only live on Isla Nublar. Based on the second book there was more than one Trex on Sorna which is what they wanted to show in the movie with the parenting behaviour. JP seems to establish that there is only one on Nublar and Roland wanted a male not a female. If the female on Nublar dies the island would be without a big apex predator which could disrupt the ecosystem unlike Sorna with various breeding species of bigger predators. And while JP3 is not a good movie at least it shows that unclassified species were bred and it shows said factory farm, making the dealings of Ingen more mysterious.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch

Posts : 434
Points : 1726
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-05-28

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 8:56 am

@Gondrasia wrote:
@Bionic wrote:
It didn't save the franchise from a creative point of view (fallen franchise is a term you read a lot since its release), it even breaks logic to the previous films, has the dinosaurs acting more like superheroes, monsters or pokemons than animals and fails to explain the happenings of the entire second island that Hammond called a nature preserve, as declared by the American and Costa Rican governments. That's quite simply bad writing.

But I'll agree that I wanted to see the storyline reach the mainlaind at some point, just wish it wouldn't have been with a b-movie that's more like a parody of the franchise.

The Lost World never explained what happened to Isla Nublar and why we’re suddenly supposed to care about the “factory floor” island. Even though we never see the factory floor at all in the movie, it’s just a bloody island with dinosaurs on it! Yet for some bizarre reason, The Lost World gets a free pass from this criticism, even though this badly affects everything about the movie.


But at least TLW does not feel a need to avoid and ignore all of the events from the previous movie. It mentions Isla Nublar twice and mentions events from the first movie and directly continues some of them.

Same thing with JP3, even if it had that terrible idea that ruins the first 2 films, I still have to give it much credit because it was the last film in the franchise that did not feel the need to ignore or avoid TLW. It made quite a few references to TLW (Wich is even more proof that TLW was not a film to be avoided or ignored).

_______________
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 3 petition that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

Posts : 373
Points : 2038
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 9:56 am

Bionic I suppose we have to agree to disagree. I don't see FK as a b-movie at all.

FK, just like TLW, has many plot holes and logical errors but TLW is your favorite and FK is your least favorite. That's pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Moderator
Moderator
Tyrant Lizard

Posts : 1435
Points : 3714
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Over there

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 11:25 am

I suppose at the end of the day it's all based on what the viewer finds to be more important. The fate of Sorna or the story being told right now. The writers obviously felt that in order to tell the story they're telling now, Sorna had to die, but weren't willing to dedicate the screentime necessary to explain away Sorna, hence why we learned about the island's fate via the viral marketing.

I imagine that those with a higher opinion of the World franchise would be more willing to sacrifice Sorna for the current story, while those that don't have a high opinion of the World films wouldn't feel the sacrifice has been worth it.

Regardless, nobody's opinion in this matter is "right" or "wrong". It's merely a matter of perspective.

Also, just a reminder to everyone in here to keep it civil. This is obviously a heated discussion. Let's not let it devolve into "Rex vs Spino" territory. Cheers.

_______________
Dinosaurs still rule the earth

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch

Posts : 434
Points : 1726
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-05-28

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 11:36 am

@Dr. Wu wrote:
Bionic I suppose we have to agree to disagree. I don't see FK as a b-movie at all.

FK, just like TLW, has many plot holes and logical errors but TLW is your favorite and FK is your least favorite. That's pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Fallen Kingdom seems to be one of those films where there is no clear consensus. Either people really love it or really hate it. No middle ground.

I was just reading reviews for JWFK and it seems that there is a decent amount of casual fans who were genuinely thrilled by the film and consider it an unexpected treat.

But there is also a ton of casual moviegoers who have really really negative thoughts about it. I have seen plenty of hardcore fans say it takes the title of "Worst film in the franchise" from JP3. Many others hate how many plot holes it had and quite a few in the general audience are saying that the series should just go extinct after this one.

_______________
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 3 petition that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

Posts : 373
Points : 2038
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 12:29 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Dr. Wu wrote:
Bionic I suppose we have to agree to disagree. I don't see FK as a b-movie at all.

FK, just like TLW, has many plot holes and logical errors but TLW is your favorite and FK is your least favorite. That's pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Fallen Kingdom seems to be one of those films where there is no clear consensus. Either people really love it or really hate it. No middle ground.

I was just reading reviews for JWFK and it seems that there is a decent amount of casual fans who were genuinely thrilled by the film and consider it an unexpected treat.

But there is also a ton of casual moviegoers who have really really negative thoughts about it. I have seen plenty of hardcore fans say it takes the title of "Worst film in the franchise" from JP3. Many others hate how many plot holes it had and quite a few in the general audience are saying that the series should just go extinct after this one.

Do you think most hardcore fans really dislike FK? Give me your honest opinion.

I ask because here it seems like most fans like FK. This fandom is not huge like Star Wars so it's more easy to find fans that have similar opinions.

When FK was released I saw many negative YouTube comments of FK that were mostly negative rants of the film by non fans.

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
Bionic
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

Posts : 81
Points : 958
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2018-06-12

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 1:21 pm

[/QUOTE] FK, just like TLW, has many plot holes and logical errors but TLW is your favorite and FK is your least favorite. That's pretty hypocritical if you ask me. [QUOTE]
It's not hypocritical in any shape or form. I already explained that FK has way more plotholes and logical errors and that it breaks logic with the previous films even. TLW was never described as boring by anyone, it does not have some of the worst characters, dialogue, no cartoonish villains, the dinosaurs behave like animals and there is no hybrid and no ridiculous outlandish nonsense and no totally unnecessary comedy. Oh and the protagonists are not superhumans (falling from a 100m high cliff would lead to death in the TLW whereas in FK Owen can headdive from the same height after he outran a pyroclastic flow and is totally fine 5 minutes after he was shot with the sedation meant for a 300 something pound animal, just like Blue is perfectly fine after she nearly died from a bullet. Or should we thank the paleovet who has never seen a dinosaur before? In TLW the wrong dose of a narcotic nearly killed the male Trex which is why it got a remedy but again it was the wrong dose which is the reason why it rampages through San Diego. Sarah explains its behaviour, the Indoraptor can't even smell its prey from half a meter away despite supposedly having stronger senses, the Indominous always found its prey.) And I also already said that I personally don't know a single person who thinks that it's a good film. Regardless if the person is a fan or a more casual moviegoer. Which again is in line with the general consensus of critics and audiences. Even the few positive reviews all point out that the plot is ridiculous, silly and makes absolutely no sense whatsover. Another thing that repeats itself is the people who liked it calling it a b-movie with a high budget due to it's stupid script. And in countries like Germany it had the lowest attendance of any Jurassic movie.
I'm sorry but all of that clearly hints at it being a bad movie. Of course you can like it, there is obviously nothing wrong with that. Bute there is a difference between liking a bad movie and claiming that it's actually a great movie with exactly the same level of errors and weaknesses as of one of the other sequels that in fact got a much much better reception from critics, fans and general audiences.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

Posts : 373
Points : 2038
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 1:56 pm

Bionic
Quote :

It's not hypocritical in any shape or form. I already explained that FK has way more plotholes and logical errors and that it breaks logic with the previous films even. TLW was never described as boring by anyone, it does not have some of the worst characters, dialogue, no cartoonish villains, the dinosaurs behave like animals and there is no hybrid and no ridiculous outlandish nonsense and no totally unnecessary comedy. Oh and the protagonists are not superhumans (falling from a 100m high cliff would lead to death in the TLW whereas in FK Owen can headdive from the same height after he outran a pyroclastic flow and is totally fine 5 minutes after he was shot with the sedation meant for a 300 something pound animal, just like Blue is perfectly fine after she nearly died from a bullet. Or should we thank the paleovet who has never seen a dinosaur before? In TLW the wrong dose of a narcotic nearly killed the male Trex which is why it got a remedy but again it was the wrong dose which is the reason why it rampages through San Diego. Sarah explains its behaviour, the Indoraptor can't even smell its prey from half a meter away despite supposedly having stronger senses, the Indominous always found its prey.) And I also already said that I personally don't know a single person who thinks that it's a good film. Regardless if the person is a fan or a more casual moviegoer. Which again is in line with the general consensus of critics and audiences. Even the few positive reviews all point out that the plot is ridiculous, silly and makes absolutely no sense whatsover. Another thing that repeats itself is the people who liked it calling it a b-movie with a high budget due to it's stupid script. And in countries like Germany it had the lowest attendance of any Jurassic movie.
I'm sorry but all of that clearly hints at it being a bad movie. Of course you can like it, there is obviously nothing wrong with that. Bute there is a difference between liking a bad movie and claiming that it's actually a great movie with exactly the same level of errors and weaknesses as of one of the other sequels that in fact got a much much better reception from critics, fans and general audiences.

Yes FK has logical errors, even bigger leaps of logic than TLW, but like I said before most fans don't care about the issues if they love or like the movie. I don't complain about the franchise's movie mistakes even through some are impossible to ignore.

TLW and FK both have mixed reviews from critics and general audiences but in the fandom it's a completely different picture. Don't lie and say TLW has a better reception from critics and audiences than FK as they're practically the same. Look it up.

I do enjoy plenty of bad movies but FK isn't one of them. Let's just agree to disagree. Okay?

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch

Posts : 434
Points : 1726
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-05-28

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 2:28 pm

@Dr. Wu wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Dr. Wu wrote:
Bionic I suppose we have to agree to disagree. I don't see FK as a b-movie at all.

FK, just like TLW, has many plot holes and logical errors but TLW is your favorite and FK is your least favorite. That's pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Fallen Kingdom seems to be one of those films where there is no clear consensus. Either people really love it or really hate it. No middle ground.

I was just reading reviews for JWFK and it seems that there is a decent amount of casual fans who were genuinely thrilled by the film and consider it an unexpected treat.

But there is also a ton of casual moviegoers who have really really negative thoughts about it. I have seen plenty of hardcore fans say it takes the title of "Worst film in the franchise" from JP3. Many others hate how many plot holes it had and quite a few in the general audience are saying that the series should just go extinct after this one.

Do you think most hardcore fans really dislike FK? Give me your honest opinion.

I ask because here it seems like most fans like FK. This fandom is not huge like Star Wars so it's more easy to find fans that have similar opinions.

When FK was released I saw many negative YouTube comments of FK that were mostly negative rants of the film by non fans.

Keep in mind that only 7 or 8 fans post here on a daily basis. One can not draw a consensus from that. But yes, there is a reasonable number of hardcore fans who seem to genuinely like Fallen Kingdom. But there is also a very singificant amount of fans who really dislike it and have written their reasons in detail here.

Like for example, plenty of hardcore fans (myself included) are really tired of the Rexy and Blue are superheroes who always save the good guys out of nowhere cliché. And as you can see here quite a few fans are pissed that JWFK once again treats Sorna like it never existed. Plot lines like the clone girl and the fact that she let the dinosaurs free also seem to be not so popular. Not to mention the plot holes. I do not remember such plot holes in TLW or even JP3.

_______________
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 3 petition that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Bionic
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

Posts : 81
Points : 958
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2018-06-12

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 2:39 pm

Quote :
Yes FK has logical errors, even bigger leaps of logic than TLW, but like I said before most fans don't care about the issues if they love or like the movie. I don't complain about the franchise's movie mistakes even through some are impossible to ignore.

TLW and FK both have mixed reviews from critics and general audiences but in the fandom it's a completely different picture. Don't lie and say TLW has a better reception from critics and audiences than FK as they're practically the same. Look it up.

I do enjoy plenty of bad movies but FK isn't one of them. Let's just agree to disagree. Okay?

I honestly really dont think that the reception of both movies is the same among critics and audiences. TLW or JW are always called the best sequel, only among fans is a group of people who really love FK.

But yeah let's agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

Posts : 373
Points : 2038
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 2:46 pm

IMO JP3 is being more forgotten than TLW in this trilogy. I know it's not the most loved film but I would love a cameo appearance of the Kirby family in JW:D.

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!


Last edited by Dr. Wu on Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

Posts : 373
Points : 2038
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 2:49 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Dr. Wu wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Dr. Wu wrote:
Bionic I suppose we have to agree to disagree. I don't see FK as a b-movie at all.

FK, just like TLW, has many plot holes and logical errors but TLW is your favorite and FK is your least favorite. That's pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Fallen Kingdom seems to be one of those films where there is no clear consensus. Either people really love it or really hate it. No middle ground.

I was just reading reviews for JWFK and it seems that there is a decent amount of casual fans who were genuinely thrilled by the film and consider it an unexpected treat.

But there is also a ton of casual moviegoers who have really really negative thoughts about it. I have seen plenty of hardcore fans say it takes the title of "Worst film in the franchise" from JP3. Many others hate how many plot holes it had and quite a few in the general audience are saying that the series should just go extinct after this one.

Do you think most hardcore fans really dislike FK? Give me your honest opinion.

I ask because here it seems like most fans like FK. This fandom is not huge like Star Wars so it's more easy to find fans that have similar opinions.

When FK was released I saw many negative YouTube comments of FK that were mostly negative rants of the film by non fans.

Keep in mind that only 7 or 8 fans post here on a daily basis. One can not draw a consensus from that.  But yes, there is a reasonable number of hardcore fans who seem to genuinely like Fallen Kingdom. But there is also a very singificant amount of fans who really dislike it and have written their reasons in detail here.

Like for example, plenty of hardcore fans (myself included) are really tired of the Rexy and Blue are superheroes who always save the good guys out of nowhere cliché. And as you can see here quite a few fans are pissed that JWFK once again treats Sorna like it never existed. Plot lines like the clone girl and the fact that she let the dinosaurs free also seem to be not so popular. Not to mention the plot holes. I do not remember such plot holes in TLW or even JP3.

Does the scene in TLW where the boat with dead crew with no explanation on what killed them not count as a plot hole?

I would say this trilogy is not treating Sorna like it never existed but that it's just not important for this trio's story.

How can FK once again treats Sorna like it never existed if it mentions Sorna and alludes to what the DPG website said about no dinosaurs on Sorna (apparently no dinosaurs as I think some still live there)?

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
Bionic
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

Posts : 81
Points : 958
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2018-06-12

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 3:02 pm

Didn't the Trex start to rampage around the ship after he woke up with the antidote?
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch

Posts : 434
Points : 1726
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-05-28

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 3:02 pm

@Dr. Wu wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Dr. Wu wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
@Dr. Wu wrote:
Bionic I suppose we have to agree to disagree. I don't see FK as a b-movie at all.

FK, just like TLW, has many plot holes and logical errors but TLW is your favorite and FK is your least favorite. That's pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Fallen Kingdom seems to be one of those films where there is no clear consensus. Either people really love it or really hate it. No middle ground.

I was just reading reviews for JWFK and it seems that there is a decent amount of casual fans who were genuinely thrilled by the film and consider it an unexpected treat.

But there is also a ton of casual moviegoers who have really really negative thoughts about it. I have seen plenty of hardcore fans say it takes the title of "Worst film in the franchise" from JP3. Many others hate how many plot holes it had and quite a few in the general audience are saying that the series should just go extinct after this one.

Do you think most hardcore fans really dislike FK? Give me your honest opinion.

I ask because here it seems like most fans like FK. This fandom is not huge like Star Wars so it's more easy to find fans that have similar opinions.

When FK was released I saw many negative YouTube comments of FK that were mostly negative rants of the film by non fans.

Keep in mind that only 7 or 8 fans post here on a daily basis. One can not draw a consensus from that.  But yes, there is a reasonable number of hardcore fans who seem to genuinely like Fallen Kingdom. But there is also a very singificant amount of fans who really dislike it and have written their reasons in detail here.

Like for example, plenty of hardcore fans (myself included) are really tired of the Rexy and Blue are superheroes who always save the good guys out of nowhere cliché. And as you can see here quite a few fans are pissed that JWFK once again treats Sorna like it never existed. Plot lines like the clone girl and the fact that she let the dinosaurs free also seem to be not so popular. Not to mention the plot holes. I do not remember such plot holes in TLW or even JP3.

Does the scene in TLW where the boat with dead crew with no explanation on what killed them not count as a plot hole?

I would say this trilogy is not treating Sorna like it never existed but that it's just not important for this trio's story.

How can FK once again treats Sorna like it never existed if it mentions Sorna and alludes to what the DPG website said about no dinosaurs on Sorna (apparently no dinosaurs as I think some still live there)?

Because Isla Sorna was a dinosaur Paradise. An entire island full of countless dinosaur species. With fans having a genuine concern of how are goverments going to handle it. Fans loved Isla Sorna. That is why it is such a huge let down to treat it like. Yeah, you have to go into a website to find out it no longer has dinosaurs and it is no longer relevant.

_______________
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 3 petition that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

Posts : 373
Points : 2038
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 3:14 pm

Is it realistic that Sorna's paradise failed? It's not what fans wanted but just like the park it seems like John Hammond's dreams can't be completely fulfilled...

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

Posts : 672
Points : 2312
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Melbourne, Australia

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 5:13 pm

FK, just like TLW, has many plot holes and logical errors but TLW is your favorite and FK is your least favorite. That's pretty hypocritical if you ask me.
Quote :

It's not hypocritical in any shape or form. I already explained that FK has way more plotholes and logical errors and that it breaks logic with the previous films even. TLW was never described as boring by anyone, it does not have some of the worst characters, dialogue, no cartoonish villains, the dinosaurs behave like animals and there is no hybrid and no ridiculous outlandish nonsense and no totally unnecessary comedy. Oh and the protagonists are not superhumans (falling from a 100m high cliff would lead to death in the TLW whereas in FK Owen can headdive from the same height after he outran a pyroclastic flow and is totally fine 5 minutes after he was shot with the sedation meant for a 300 something pound animal, just like Blue is perfectly fine after she nearly died from a bullet. Or should we thank the paleovet who has never seen a dinosaur before? In TLW the wrong dose of a narcotic nearly killed the male Trex which is why it got a remedy but again it was the wrong dose which is the reason why it rampages through San Diego. Sarah explains its behaviour, the Indoraptor can't even smell its prey from half a meter away despite supposedly having stronger senses, the Indominous always found its prey.) And I also already said that I personally don't know a single person who thinks that it's a good film. Regardless if the person is a fan or a more casual moviegoer. Which again is in line with the general consensus of critics and audiences. Even the few positive reviews all point out that the plot is ridiculous, silly and makes absolutely no sense whatsover. Another thing that repeats itself is the people who liked it calling it a b-movie with a high budget due to it's stupid script. And in countries like Germany it had the lowest attendance of any Jurassic movie.
I'm sorry but all of that clearly hints at it being a bad movie. Of course you can like it, there is obviously nothing wrong with that. Bute there is a difference between liking a bad movie and claiming that it's actually a great movie with exactly the same level of errors and weaknesses as of one of the other sequels that in fact got a much much better reception from critics, fans and general audiences.

These are good points about some of the bad writing aspect in FK but I still don't think FK is a bad film overall. I can look past these points & still enjoy the film even though I agree these scenes should have been better handled & more realistic or not even included at all.
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

Posts : 132
Points : 1749
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-06-14
Location : London

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 6:43 pm

@Bionic wrote:
It does not affect anything badly in the movie and you know that. It does not negatively affect the franchise whereas FK all of a sudden claims that the last living dinosaurs only live on Isla Nublar. Based on the second book there was more than one Trex on Sorna which is what they wanted to show in the movie with the parenting behaviour. JP seems to establish that there is only one on Nublar and Roland wanted a male not a female. If the female on Nublar dies the island would be without a big apex predator which could disrupt the ecosystem unlike Sorna with various breeding species of bigger predators. And while JP3 is not a good movie at least it shows that unclassified species were bred and it shows said factory farm, making the dealings of Ingen more mysterious.

I think you’ll find that it does badly affect the movie; the entire film’s plot and the majority of the characters are centred on this new island. Yet there’s nothing said or shown in the movie that made Isla Sorna unique and interesting as it was in the novel. As a result there’s nothing to justify this new location’s existence, when the previous location had everything that the second movie; an island that has breeding dinosaurs and a newly established ecosystem.

Regarding the issue of there being only one T. rex on Isla Nublar, it could have been simply kept in one of the holding paddocks (like with Velociraptor and Troodon in the Telltale game) before it was moved into its proper enclosure. It was shown that they were making dinosaurs in the Visitor Center and they had multiple embryos for the species in question, so I don’t believe it would have been implausible for InGen to have created an additional T. rex’s for the park that changed sex during the four years the Nublar was abandoned and bred with Rexy.

I will admit, as much as I absolutely despise JP///, it did do a better job justifying Isla Sorna’s reason to exist as InGen's Site B than The Lost World. But unfortunately the film barely does anything with the “factory floor”, the Embryonics Administration.

For me, this was the biggest disappointment of the movie, even more than the Spinosaurus vs. Tyrannosaurus fight and Dr. Grant playing Dr. Doolittle with the wild Velociraptor pack. I just find it a real shame that JP/// utterly wastes the potential of the Embryonic Administration and show the "dark side of InGen" that Joe Johnston said was going to be in the movie. The location alone could have shown so many things such as having Dr. Grant and Billy Brennan going through InGen documents showing how the Spinosaurus and new Velociraptors came to be and have the group discover clues that Eric really had survived and even explored the building not too long ago.

But no, all the film does is have the group walk around aimlessly for a little bit before being chased out by a Velociraptor. The most interesting part of both the island and the movie, and we barely we see or understand more about this location and the new animals.

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
But at least TLW does not feel a need to avoid and ignore all of the events from the previous movie. It mentions Isla Nublar twice and mentions events from the first movie and directly continues some of them.

Same thing with JP3, even if it had that terrible idea that ruins the first 2 films, I still have to give it much credit because it was the last film in the franchise that did not feel the need to ignore or avoid TLW. It made quite a few references to TLW (Wich is even more proof that TLW was not a film to be avoided or ignored).

But what good is referencing previous events if the movie then never provides any explanation as to why the location from the previous is now suddenly redundant?

As I said on my previous post, everything that was on Isla Sorna in TLW was also on Isla Nublar; the breeding dinosaurs, the establishing of an ecosystem and InGen infrastructure. If all the film needed was just an island with all of those requirements, then what was wrong with Isla Nublar? Why did they instead go for the unnecessarily convoluted addition of Isla Sorna and then just completely cut out everything that made the new location unique and interesting as it was in the novel?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Posts : 4816
Points : 6626
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2016-06-08
Location : Armada, Michigan

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 7:31 pm

@dance2nite wrote:
FK is a good sci-fi action blockbuster, some fans may not like it, but the GP thought it must have been ok for it too make $1.3B WW.

Just because a movie makes a lot of money doesn't make it good. Most of the Bayformers movies and the first 2 DCEU movies also made a profit.


@Dr. Wu wrote:
You can hate it all you want but it saved this franchise.

TLW has leaps of logic but do you see fans hating on it? No you do not.

I don't give a fuck about flaws, plot holes, and logical errors.

I guess you don't care about good storytelling then.


The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 J-r-r-tolkien-651299


@Bionic wrote:
It didn't save the franchise from a creative point of view (fallen franchise is a term you read a lot since its release), it even breaks logic to the previous films, has the dinosaurs acting more like superheroes, monsters or pokemons than animals and fails to explain the happenings of the entire second island that Hammond called a nature preserve, as declared by the American and Costa Rican governments. That's quite simply bad writing.
But I'll agree that I wanted to see the storyline reach the mainlaind at some point, just wish it wouldn't have been with a b-movie that's more like a parody of the franchise.

^This so much

@Gondrasia wrote:
But what good is referencing previous events if the movie then never provides any explanation as to why the location from the previous is now suddenly redundant?

As I said on my previous post, everything that was on Isla Sorna in TLW was also on Isla Nublar; the breeding dinosaurs, the establishing of an ecosystem and InGen infrastructure. If all the film needed was just an island with all of those requirements, then what was wrong with Isla Nublar? Why did they instead go for the unnecessarily convoluted addition of Isla Sorna and then just completely cut out everything that made the new location unique and interesting as it was in the novel?

Sorry, but all you are doing is pointing out what you consider mediocre storytelling and using it as a cheap excuse for the existance of even objectivly WORSE storytelling. And the darndest thing is that the storytelling you are excusing is done so apathitically, that it's to the point of laziness. Considering how science fiction movies are, by nature, supposed to be smarter and more sopisticated then most, if not all, other movie genres, storytelling that is lazy and bad can never be accepted.

Solid storytelling is supposed to ret-con flawed chapters to making sense/give them purpose. The movies didn't even bother to explain why the dinosaurs on Nublar weren't sent to Sorna or one of the other islands let alone what happened to the Sorna population. Asking what happened to the Sorna population and why the Nublar weren't sent to one of the other islands are both fair questions and going to those sites to find out what happened are just cheap excuses for bad storytelling.

It is possible to ignore/ret-con something that really didn't add anything to said story out of said story. So you could be able to ret-con JP3 out of canon while keeping TLW, which is a fan favorite and has got more love by the GA as time went on, as canon...but you better know what you are doing and be good. By what I have seen, I don't think that the people who wrote the scripts for the last two JW movies or wrote the script for this movie are that good nor do I think they'd have a clue what they would do.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton




If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

Posts : 373
Points : 2038
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 8:05 pm

Rhedosaurus just because I don't let film issues bother me doesn't mean I dislike good storytelling.

What I may consider to be good storytelling you may disagree with as it's all subjective but I doubt you'll agree. FK is no masterpiece but it has a good story. The finished product has faults but if fans still love it and consider it a worthy entry to the franchise that's great. I love the film flaws and all.

Maybe you should respect fans who have different opinions and they would respect you back.

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Posts : 1704
Points : 3404
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2016-06-08

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 12:39 am

@Dr. Wu wrote:
IMO JP3 is being more forgotten than TLW in this trilogy. I know it's not the most loved film but I would love a cameo appearance of the Kirby family in JW:D.

Ehh even as a huge JP3 fan I don’t think I’d like that. Like I get your point but i think it would be too “fan service”.

The Kirby family would only have a small part since they aren’t really involved with knowing anything about dinosaurs, and I feel like they’d be showing them just for the sake of it. And getting those actors for such a small role could be extremely hard.
Back to top Go down
Bionic
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

Posts : 81
Points : 958
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2018-06-12

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 1:31 am

Quote :
I think you’ll find that it does badly affect the movie; the entire film’s plot and the majority of the characters are centred on this new island. Yet there’s nothing said or shown in the movie that made Isla Sorna unique and interesting as it was in the novel. As a result there’s nothing to justify this new location’s existence, when the previous location had everything that the second movie; an island that has breeding dinosaurs and a newly established ecosystem.

Regarding the issue of there being only one T. rex on Isla Nublar, it could have been simply kept in one of the holding paddocks (like with Velociraptor and Troodon in the Telltale game) before it was moved into its proper enclosure. It was shown that they were making dinosaurs in the Visitor Center and they had multiple embryos for the species in question, so I don’t believe it would have been implausible for InGen to have created an additional T. rex’s for the park that changed sex during the four years the Nublar was abandoned and bred with Rexy.

Again it's a no, it doesn't affect the movie badly. And the vegetation looks different compared to Nublar in JP. There being more Trex ist just speculation and the adult velociraptors were all killed in JP. Was there more than one Dilophosaur? Don't know the movie only showed one individual and only one Triceratops. Sorna was established as the bigger island with more species and more individuals of each species. So no it does not disrupt the franchise like FK, it rather enhances it.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch

Posts : 434
Points : 1726
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2017-05-28

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 10:50 am

I keep reading that The Lost World has "many plot holes". Just out of curiosity...What are these "many" plotholes that TLW has? Like can someone make a list of the "many" plot holes of TLW?

Because honestly TLW has neve been known as a movie full of plot holes.

_______________
Link to the T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 3 petition that Colin Trevorrow noted. We hope everyone joins and help us share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

Posts : 373
Points : 2038
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 12:34 pm

TLW does have some logic issues and plain stupidity.

Sarah carrying the vest with the infant T. rex blood even though she knew the T. rex could track it, paleontologist Robert Burke sees a snake go down his shirt and instead of a snake bite runs through the waterfall to get eaten by the T. rex, Kelly uses her gymnastics to subdue a Velociraptor, and what killed the crew of the S.S. Venture (If it was the Rex that ship would have damage)?

I love the TLW but it has some big flaws.

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

Posts : 373
Points : 2038
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : The Hammond Creation Lab

The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 12:39 pm

@Troyal1 wrote:
@Dr. Wu wrote:
IMO JP3 is being more forgotten than TLW in this trilogy. I know it's not the most loved film but I would love a cameo appearance of the Kirby family in JW:D.

Ehh even as a huge JP3 fan I don’t think I’d like that. Like I get your point but i think it would be too “fan service”.

The Kirby family would only have a small part since they aren’t really involved with knowing anything about dinosaurs, and I feel like they’d be showing them just for the sake of it. And getting those actors for such a small role could be extremely hard.

The cameo that I want is them seeing dinosaurs near their home and it'll be a funny "oh shit" moment.

_______________
Avatar created by InGenUity  I approve!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World    The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Sorna's treatment by Jurassic World
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Lost World
» Jurassic Park (The Novel)
» Steam Traction World Gathering - 29th & 30th June 2013 - Banbury Rally
» Lost an EFFIN center cap just now.
» The Lost Boy

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe-
Jump to: