Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Lord Kristine
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 pm

My boss is pretty good about not stocking those items, and is very open to criticism. Funny thing, though, I encountered another bit of racism yesterday when some asshole shoved his way through a crowd of pedestrians shouting racial slurs at asian people. I think it's the same guy who yelled at a disabled man a few weeks ago. People suck.

TyrannosaurTJ
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:07 am

Just about a week left of treatments to go, I'm handling it fine mostly. Unfortunately the fatigue is kicking me down a lot. I think it'll take me about a month to feel back to some state of normalcy when I'm finished. Last day for Radiation is October 22nd. I am glad a lot of stuff I was afraid of happening to me as a result of it didn't come to fruition.

Paleontology Enthusiast, Life long Learner, Citizen Scientist, Jurassic-series Media Archivist
Jurassic-Pedia - The Jurassic Encyclopedia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:26 am

Update on the shitty situation I've been in at work. Still not talking with the buddy, although she's been laughing at stupid memes I've been sending her lately. Just sucks because we're in month #2 of not having a full conversation. Also, one of the jackoffs that went around spreading that rumor? Apparently hates having his balls busted in a text message because I sent a joke about him and another woman that everyone was joking with him about and he got super offended.

http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TyrannosaurTJ
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:54 am

As of Monday I am hopefully complete and finished with my radiation treatments. I am relived that they have not been as bad as I feared. Hopefully I can get my MRI done down here instead of driving up to Cleveland or so and my neurosurgeon is happy with the results along with my oncologist.

Paleontology Enthusiast, Life long Learner, Citizen Scientist, Jurassic-series Media Archivist
Jurassic-Pedia - The Jurassic Encyclopedia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal   

Back to top Go down

Blow Off Some Steam: Through the Portal
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Lounge :: Off-Topic Discussions-
Jump to: