Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)
 
Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inJurassic-Pedia

Share | 
 

 The Marvel Comics Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Fri May 05, 2017 10:12 am

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
Here's what the first look at Marvel's The Inhumans will be. Warning. The costumes look TERRIBLE!!! Mad Mad Mad

Crappy costumes here:
 

This whole thing looks like an X-Men knockoff, which is mainly due to how Ike Perlmutter, the head of Marvel Comics and TV shows after the Marvel split, wanted his own version of the X-Men, since he knew he couldn't get them back from Fox.

For some reason, the impression I got from this pretty lousy image was along the lines of:

"The Desaturated Technicolor Addams Family.... on a bad budget cut"

Could this be another TV misfire for Marvel? It would certainly be another sign of reversing fortunes.

It's odd isn't it? Marvel has problems translating their movie success into TV and comic book success and DC has problems translating their TV and comic book success into movie success ever since the Nolan Batman trilogy. (Even earlier if you count the 2011 Green Lantern movie.)

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 1327
Points : 2001
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun May 07, 2017 7:17 pm


_______________
Last Movie Watched: Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994).
Last TV Show Watched: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (S3:E6).
Last Video Game Played: Madden '18 (XBO).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1037
Points : 3189
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun May 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 was really good. I would give it a 9/10.

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oshronosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 404
Points : 1006
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun May 07, 2017 11:02 pm

i'd give it closer to a 7, an 8.5 at the highest (which admittedly does put it closer to 9/10 but w/e Razz ). i think the first one is better in general, but i think the second got alot more laughs out of me, and it gets extra points for its compelling villain, the special effects, and Yondu

_______________
Requiescas in pace, Jurassic Park Legacy. We will never forget you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Mon May 08, 2017 6:33 pm


_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 983
Points : 1613
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2016-06-17
Age : 25
Location : Stratford Upon Avon, England

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Mon May 08, 2017 7:27 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
So far, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 has made $431,548,346. That's a 54% box office opening increase from the first Guardians Of The Galaxy.

It would certainly seem that Marvel's overseas-first release strategy has paid off; at almost half a billion already! I bet Universal are feeling all the more confident in this plan for JW2, even if it's likely to be less Chris Pratt centric than GotG Vol 2. Certainly the guy needed a boost after the lackluster reception to Passengers.

As a sidenote, I thoroughly enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, and definitely consider it superior to the original in many categories. But I will admit the 80s soundtrack of the original is still much better and more iconic it its own way.

My Letterboxd Review of GotG Vol 2

_______________
"Life will find a way."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Mon May 08, 2017 7:40 pm

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
So far, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 has made $431,548,346. That's a 54% box office opening increase from the first Guardians Of The Galaxy.

It would certainly seem that Marvel's overseas-first release strategy has paid off; at almost half a billion already! I bet Universal are feeling all the more confident in this plan for JW2, even if it's likely to be less Chris Pratt centric than GotG Vol 2. Certainly the guy needed a boost after the lackluster reception to Passengers.

As a sidenote, I thoroughly enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, and definitely consider it superior to the original in many categories. But I will admit the 80s soundtrack of the original is still much better and more iconic it its own way.

My Letterboxd Review of GotG Vol 2

And this is just the first MCU movie to come out this year. We have Spider-Man Homecoming and Thor 3. Between those 3 and Star Wars 8, it's safe to say that unless Wonder Woman is excellent and Justice League is even better, Disney is going to bulldoze the competition for another year.

BTW, did you see the Midnight's Edge video about Spider-Man that I posted?

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 983
Points : 1613
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2016-06-17
Age : 25
Location : Stratford Upon Avon, England

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Tue May 09, 2017 6:22 am

@Rhedosaurus wrote:


And this is just the first MCU movie to come out this year. We have Spider-Man Homecoming and Thor 3. Between those 3 and Star Wars 8, it's safe to say that unless Wonder Woman is excellent and Justice League is even better, Disney is going to bulldoze the competition for another year.

BTW, did you see the Midnight's Edge video about Spider-Man that I posted?

Spider-Man Homecoming will dominate the latter half of the summer and Thor: Ragnarok has a strong likability factor right from the first trailer, one that could potentially give the Justice League a nasty roasting, even if it is decently received. It's not unusual for critically reviled films to do well at the box office (look at Transformers) but Justice League's success is largely tied to Wonder Woman. The wait is putting me on edge, since I don't exactly trust word of anyone who's seen the film and would rather see for myself. But my enjoyment of the DC films could be described as sharply decreasing from Man of Steel to Suicide Squad. Wonder Woman needs to buck the trend

But besides that, Logan remains my favourite superhero movie of the year, so far, so as far as I'm concerned Fox has a lot to be proud of with just one film.

Also, yes I did see Midnight's Edge Spider-Man video, and it certainly puts things into perspective as far as the Sony-Marvel deal is concerned. I admitted to being somewhat curious about Jumanji, indifferent to The Dark Tower and in sheer disgust at The Emoji Movie. So anything to tip the scales in Marvel's favour is on the agenda for me as well.

_______________
"Life will find a way."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oshronosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 404
Points : 1006
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Tue May 09, 2017 4:28 pm

anyone else excited to see Hulk coming back for Thor: Ragnarok?

_______________
Requiescas in pace, Jurassic Park Legacy. We will never forget you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 1327
Points : 2001
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Wed May 10, 2017 12:35 pm


_______________
Last Movie Watched: Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994).
Last TV Show Watched: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (S3:E6).
Last Video Game Played: Madden '18 (XBO).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Fri May 12, 2017 7:37 pm

Kevin Feige gives an update on the Fantastic 4 rights and...it's the status quo.

I still think that Fox will sell the rights to Marvel and get a lot of cash in return. Nobody can trust them with the rights anymore. Not with Fant4stic making the brand so highly toxic.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 983
Points : 1613
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2016-06-17
Age : 25
Location : Stratford Upon Avon, England

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sat May 13, 2017 5:53 am

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
Kevin Feige gives an update on the Fantastic 4 rights and...it's the status quo.

I still think that Fox will sell the rights to Marvel and get a lot of cash in return. Nobody can trust them with the rights anymore. Not with Fant4stic making the brand so highly toxic.

I just have to wonder how Fox will plan to proceed with yet another Fantastic Four movie if anyone with even a passing awareness will be so universally against it, not just film geeks. I can sort of see where Feige is coming on dealing with the now toxic property, they're doing very well with their Avengers and Guardians teams, and don't need an old fashioned version of that. The First Family need Marvel Studios more than Marvel Studios need them. At this point, they're content to wait.

_______________
"Life will find a way."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sat May 13, 2017 8:23 am

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
Kevin Feige gives an update on the Fantastic 4 rights and...it's the status quo.

I still think that Fox will sell the rights to Marvel and get a lot of cash in return. Nobody can trust them with the rights anymore. Not with Fant4stic making the brand so highly toxic.

I just have to wonder how Fox will plan to proceed with yet another Fantastic Four movie if anyone with even a passing awareness will be so universally against it, not just film geeks. I can sort of see where Feige is coming on dealing with the now toxic property, they're doing very well with their Avengers and Guardians teams, and don't need an old fashioned version of that. The First Family need Marvel Studios more than Marvel Studios need them. At this point, they're content to wait.

And they can't get away what they did with the Corman version back in 1994-i.e. make a movie and not released it. Even Tom Rothman wouldn't do something like that. Not in this golden age of PR. As for Marvel, even when they get the rights back, (I still think the Fox will sell them back) that they won't be in MCU as the F4 for a long time. We would see some characters get introduced one at a time and have Dr. Doom be the main villain for an Avengers movie. But we'd have to wait for an F4 movie for a while. And the brand really does need that time to detox.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oshronosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
avatar

Posts : 404
Points : 1006
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2016-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sat May 13, 2017 7:46 pm

like i said before, i could see Doctor Doom--and only Doctor Doom--being introduced to the larger MCU as an antagonist since he's one of the more powerful and compelling Marvel villains in a general sense, with maybe a token mention of the Fantastic Four but not bringing them to focus. he could be retconned as the new secret leader of Hydra or something, the "true" successor to Red Skull, or possibly an enemy of Doctor Strange (because of his magical abilities) while also probably having a rivalry with Iron Man in the same way that Iron Monger did, retconning his powered armor as an imitation of Tony's.

_______________
Requiescas in pace, Jurassic Park Legacy. We will never forget you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sat May 13, 2017 7:58 pm

@Oshronosaurus wrote:
like i said before, i could see Doctor Doom--and only Doctor Doom--being introduced to the larger MCU as an antagonist since he's one of the more powerful and compelling Marvel villains in a general sense, with maybe a token mention of the Fantastic Four but not bringing them to focus. he could be retconned as the new secret leader of Hydra or something, the "true" successor to Red Skull, or possibly an enemy of Doctor Strange (because of his magical abilities) while also probably having a rivalry with Iron Man in the same way that Iron Monger did, retconning his powered armor as an imitation of Tony's.

That would be cool to see. That and him him take out of of the original members of the Avengers as a way to redeem himself for all the crappy movies he's been through.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Sun May 14, 2017 2:07 pm


_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Wed May 17, 2017 8:19 pm

It looks like Kevin Feige wants to reunite Marvel as a whole.

Unless they make a deal with Fox to borrow the X-Men, I honestly don't see them getting the rights back. Fox, for all of it's past faults, has treated the X-Men quite well. Yes, there was the Rothman era, but they've more then made up for that and repaired the damage done by ret-conning X3 and most of Wolverine: Origins out of existence via Days Of Future Past. So unless Fox goes in debt, which I don't see happening since they've always been a profitable company, even under the reign of Rothman, I don't fathom Marvel getting the full rights back.

Spider-Man and Fantastic 4 however, that's another story. Sony's not in a position to successfully pull their power and Fox has made the F4 into something that's so toxic, at least as long as they own them, that nobody can ever believe that they can make a good F4 movie. Even if they made a good one, few people are going to see it.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Fri May 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Sony cast Tom Hardy as Venom.

They did this on purpose just so that it would be THAT much harder for people not to see the movie and let the deal with Disney/Marvel end.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 983
Points : 1613
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2016-06-17
Age : 25
Location : Stratford Upon Avon, England

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Fri May 19, 2017 5:46 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sony cast Tom Hardy as Venom.

They did this on purpose just so that it would be THAT much harder for people not to see the movie and let the deal with Disney/Marvel end.

Crikey, Sony really is playing hardball in trying to keep Spider-Man and his characters in their fold. Putting a big name actor like Hardy in the role of Venom, whether anyone really wants that or not. But without Spider-Man, its like casting a great Two-Face but not having Batman to fight him.

_______________
"Life will find a way."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Fri May 19, 2017 6:14 pm

@BarrytheOnyx wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sony cast Tom Hardy as Venom.

They did this on purpose just so that it would be THAT much harder for people not to see the movie and let the deal with Disney/Marvel end.

Crikey, Sony really is playing hardball in trying to keep Spider-Man and his characters in their fold. Putting a big name actor like Hardy in the role of Venom, whether anyone really wants that or not. But without Spider-Man, its like casting a great Two-Face but not having Batman to fight him.

To be fair, Sony has always tried to do Spider-Man justice. So in hindsight, we should have expected this. That being said, unless they do a Venom vs. Carnage route, which would be interesting to see, I don't know how this can work.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Tue May 23, 2017 8:45 pm


_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Island Queen
Embryo
Embryo
avatar

Posts : 32
Points : 592
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Isla Nublar

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Wed May 24, 2017 6:18 pm

And I helped, since I've already seen it three times already (planning a fourth time this coming Sunday, which will be my first 2D showing, and since I now have enough Scene points for a free movie, it won't cost me a thing). Let's see if it can outdo the latest Pirates movie...

I'm still not sure which one I like better (perhaps I should rewatch the original before seeing Vol. 2 again), but I enjoy both Awesome Mixes (it's amazing how many of the songs I'm familiar with, due to the fact that I've heard some of them on the radio, but didn't know the names of them, or who performed them). Very Happy

_______________

stormy_lass from Jurassic Park Legacy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Wed May 24, 2017 6:27 pm

@Island Queen wrote:
And I helped, since I've already seen it three times already (planning a fourth time this coming Sunday, which will be my first 2D showing, and since I now have enough Scene points for a free movie, it won't cost me a thing). Let's see if it can outdo the latest Pirates movie...

I'm still not sure which one I like better (perhaps I should rewatch the original before seeing Vol. 2 again), but I enjoy both Awesome Mixes (it's amazing how many of the songs I'm familiar with, due to the fact that I've heard some of them on the radio, but didn't know the names of them, or who performed them). Very Happy

I haven't this new one yet, but I did get the CD soundtrack. The Guardians Of The Galaxy movies really do have great music. It's a lot like Grand Theft Auto: Vice City where you play to hear the music just as much as you play for the actual game.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 5:29 pm

The Black Cat and Silver Sable movie just found a new director, Gina Prince-Bythewood, and will start shooting this fall.

The title is 'Sliver and Black'.

You know, if it wasn't for Sony's handling of GB2016 and their overall poor performance, then I would find this an interesting idea, and might even see it.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 1037
Points : 3189
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 5:40 pm

still unsure why they want a 'spider man' universe without spiderman in it

_______________
Read my Story Jurassic Park: Chaos Theory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 752
Points : 1381
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2016-06-07
Age : 28
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 5:45 pm

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
still unsure why they want a 'spider man' universe without spiderman in it

Well some of those Sony leaks (I think, someone said this one way or the other) that Sony was looking to take Spidey back after Infinity War, and while I think Marvel will find a way to crank a few more films out, I think they're looking to build a universe and the introduce Spidey to it. Problem I have with that is Spider-man is essential to Venom becoming what he is, and while not a major part of their origin, the Black Cat/ Silver Sable idea feels weird since they are usually intertwined with Spider-Man.

_______________
Make the Sayles JP IV script into an animated series! Admit it, you'd watch it.
 
"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Thu May 25, 2017 5:51 pm

@TheDreamMaster wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
still unsure why they want a 'spider man' universe without spiderman in it

Well some of those Sony leaks (I think, someone said this one way or the other) that Sony was looking to take Spidey back after Infinity War, and while I think Marvel will find a way to crank a few more films out, I think they're looking to build a universe and the  introduce Spidey to it. Problem I have with that is Spider-man is essential to Venom becoming what he is, and while not a major part of their origin, the Black Cat/ Silver Sable idea feels weird since they are usually intertwined with Spider-Man.

They plan to pull out after the second MCU Spider-Man movie. They could be setting themselves up for a nightmare scenario. They pissed off a lot of people by announcing what they did a month ago and if Venom bombs and then this movie does poorly, (even if they wanted not to show it, they would still have too since it's practically begun now) then this could be a situation worse then GB 2016. And given how their finances are as bad as they are...yeah...

I can't help but wonder if this is their final gamble.

_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Fri May 26, 2017 6:55 pm


_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 1327
Points : 2001
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2016-06-07
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Tue May 30, 2017 5:25 pm


_______________
Last Movie Watched: Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994).
Last TV Show Watched: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (S3:E6).
Last Video Game Played: Madden '18 (XBO).
http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3395
Points : 4082
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Armada, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:13 am


_______________
The undisputed dominant predator of Jurassic Mainframe.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
The Marvel Comics Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Marvel Comics Action Figures!!!
» Disney Bans Non US Originated Marvel Comics
» The DC Comics Thread
» Favourite Non-Marvel or DC American Comics Character
» Marvel UK 1970s free gift - painted?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Lounge :: Off-Topic Discussions-
Jump to: