Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

FCM: HD

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FTKchuuNINJA
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:57 pm

speaking of updates and stuff, if you've watched "The Hunt" video I uploaded to youtube, you can clearly see the newer improved male rex model with a more better looking neck than my old model.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gojira2014
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:53 pm

I like it! So, in your last video, the Queen of Nublar, is the death duel sound for this mod or just something you patched together?

steventong007
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:06 am

FTH WHY DIDN'T RLY MY MESSAGE?

JOIN NoW = https://www.facebook.com/groups/JurassicWorldGroup/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FTKchuuNINJA
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:38 am

Many apologies Steven. I read ur message and sent a reply.

As for the sounds, if Megaspino2 approves of it I will add it to the FCM:HD. In the meantime, I will post a video for the spino victory, and the following video are that will be the prelude to the epic battle for a surprise model I've been working on in my spare time aside from the FCM:HD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:37 pm

Sure, I do like how you've done the death duels; I was curious though, can you do the same thing you did for the female rex with the male sounds?

Also here's a new sound video, the troodon:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EtherealOcean
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Man, those sounds are so chilling! Very Happy Many of them have an echo-like effect at the end though, was that intentional? (I remember from the game that their clicking sound, at least, could carry over a long distance.) Actually - this may be too much in the realm of behavioral modification, but would it be possible to make other carnivores express fear when they hear the Troodon's clicking call?

As for the Apato and Anky models, they're both fantastic. I especially love the Anky! Considering the limitations of the Camara model however, will the Mamenchi be able to be properly proportioned?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EchoGreen
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:17 pm

Just a little nitpick: the Troodon should mainly use clicking sounds. If I'm not wrong, the elk screeches were used whenever they were in pain.

Also, hearing the elk screech repeatedly will become very annoying after a while.

EtherealOcean
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:17 am

I agree; the clicks and 'bark' sounds should be the most common. Though from what I could tell, I think they only use the elk screech vocalization when they spot prey and rush at it. Another good point as well, Echo - Megaspino, what sound do the Troodon make when they're in pain?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:24 am

They don't do the elk cry that much. The raptor inx has three slots for attacking sounds, two were used for the elk call, the other was given the leopard growl.  There's one other elk call that it rarely does after pouncing on prey. They do the leopard calls more than anything though; I wanted the hisses and clicks to be the main call they use to communicate but the hisses don't mix well with the bark animations.

In jptg they do the elk calls at random points when attacking but there is a strong correlation to them using the elk screams most frequently when being injured. I'll try to see if I can improve on that a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gojira2014
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:26 pm

Understandable. Now, about the Brachio's, with all due respect, how hard is it to find sound effects for them? If anything, it should actually be one of the easiest dinosaurs to find sounds for

Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:08 pm

It wasn't so much searching for the sounds as it was trying to get them to do the sounds instead of repeating the same ones. In particular there's one sound they make when they eat (it's the sound the brachio makes when it goes in for the branch in jp.) However, I got the footage i needed and I'll upload it in a bit.

Edit: Here's the brachio sound sample :

https://youtu.be/VuErWmbth_Y

The sounds are nice but one thing that I saw when I was putting the clips together was the brachios do that one call too much (the one from the beginning.) I'm going to see if I can fix that because it does bother me somewhat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gojira2014
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:51 pm

I like it! Can't wait to hear the male Brachio's! After that, what dinosaur will you do next?

dutch_spinosaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:57 pm

So far, it is really amazing what you are now, at this point in time, with both sounds and skins.
Can't Remember anyone or anything with so much giving his heart and soul to a project taking so much time, even with your own RL.

I cant say enough, other then i have respect for you mate!!!

Greetings from Holland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raptor Blue
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:09 pm

Can't wait until this comes out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EtherealOcean
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 pm

I agree, that one Brachio sound does occur a bit too much. Razz Still though, they sound fantastic. In the scene in Jurassic Park where Alan and the kids are listening to the Brachiosaurs calling to one another while up in a tree, there's a low call that one of the Brachiosaurs makes that I think would be better for the one they use often, answered if possible by the response the other Brachiosaurs make in that scene (that's probably very difficult to achieve, though).

In adherence to JW canon, are you going to give the Apatosaurs the same vocalisations as the Brachs, and potentially keep the Camara calls for the Mamenchis (which I don't think make any vocalisations in their scene in TLW)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddy99
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:00 pm

i love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:17 pm

@EtherealOcean wrote:
I agree, that one Brachio sound does occur a bit too much. Razz Still though, they sound fantastic. In the scene in Jurassic Park where Alan and the kids are listening to the Brachiosaurs calling to one another while up in a tree, there's a low call that one of the Brachiosaurs makes that I think would be better for the one they use often, answered if possible by the response the other Brachiosaurs make in that scene (that's probably very difficult to achieve, though).

In adherence to JW canon, are you going to give the Apatosaurs the same vocalisations as the Brachs, and potentially keep the Camara calls for the Mamenchis (which I don't think make any vocalisations in their scene in TLW)?

I have most of the calls they do when they're up in the tree in the but I need to fix the order because they do that one sound way too much. The call and response I don't think is possible unless you edit their FSM files, then it might be doable. Since I don't have those skills though that won't happen sadly.

I actually gave the apatos 3 sounds of their own from JW; at first I tried to save space and edit the pitch of the brachio sounds through the inx to mimic the sound but I couldn't get it to sound right so I just used their real sounds.

The mamenchis do have calls they are just very deep and hard to hear over them music and other sound effects in that scene. DPJ was the first one who told me about this and he sent me some of the sounds he found of this.

Watch from 1:35 to about 1:53 and listen closely. The most obvious one is at 1:42-1:44. That being said they have two sounds of their own in the pack and a couple of pitch edits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddy99
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:34 pm

are there gonna be "revamped" isla nublar and isla sorna islands?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingGrimlock
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:51 pm

@Eddy99 wrote:
are there gonna be "revamped" isla nublar and isla sorna islands?

Do you mean save files that Megaspino created? I think that'd be an awesome idea but probably unlikely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPGrid06
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:17 pm

I was working on canon Isla Nublar and Sorna back when JPLegacy was still up. I sent beta files to Megaspino but I don't think it was considered being added to the pack. If they aren't, I was release them afterwards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:19 am

Who said they weren't going to be in there Razz. I would very much like to have them in the pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FTKchuuNINJA
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:06 am

One large carnivore got demoted to a medium carnivore, I won't tell what it is, but fyi some sacrifices were made. But all in all, I will be sending Megaspino2 two new medium-sized carnivores soon along with the almost completed Nublar tml so I don't starve you guys anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EtherealOcean
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:54 am

I'm guessing it's Metri, because irl I think it was around Alberto size, right? And Alberto counts as a "Small Carnivore" in JP:OG. The only other option I can think of would be Bary... but I think it's the case that the Spino model can't be downsized without the hole under its sail on it back becoming really prominent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Downsizing the spino wouldn't make the hole bigger, in fact I think it might make it better. The metri was based around the allo so it's probably that he downsized the allo which is good because the neck was giving me headaches with that model Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragon Scales
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:12 am

When you finish this mod, are you considering creating another mod? What about jurassic world mod?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:53 pm

I have a few projects in mind I'd like to try so yes I'll still be doing stuff after this. As for a JW project, I'll say that at some point I do want to do it but after this I want to try other things before I come back to canon skins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FTKchuuNINJA
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am

Hey guys big favor, anyone have high def pics of island ranges similar to jurassic park's own? Since I have found the sweet spot for skinning the skies, I forgot which pics I got when I made the skies so yeah if anything, make sure the links to the pics or if u have personal pics yourselves match the same colors or hues with each other. I don't know where to find those exact same mountains. Just give me whatever and I'll work with those. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deinocoop
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: FCM: HD   Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:17 pm

Try putting this on

BTW. Nice work on this project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddy99
Embryo