Posts : 1704
Points : 3392
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2016-06-08
|Subject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:21 am|| |
- @1morey wrote:
- I understand that some people are worried that JP5 is going down a route that doesn't feel like Jurassic Park.
But, I feel like we're going through "Panic Mode" extremely early, when all we have is:
* Sneak peeks at props and sets without context.
* New as-of-yet unnamed characters with nothing revealed about them
* Bits and pieces of information with no context.
* No trailer.
* No title.
* Acclaimed director who is using source material (Crichton's novels) as inspiration. Director is also known for creating tense/moody films.
As for the information, here is all we know: Pro-Dinosaur activism. Claire is an activist. A mansion location. A museum location. Tyrannosaurus rex is a confirmed dinosaur. Helicopters and Unimogs are to be seen in some capacity. Isla Nublar will be seen in some capacity.
There are a hundred different scenarios that could happen with this.
Let's be patient and wait for more information to be released before we throw around any assumptions.
Sorry for the double post but I gotta give major props to this post. People are already acting like the whole movie is on Nublar and it will be just one big nostalgia trip when for all we know that could just be the first 15-20 minutes or less. We haven't even got a title.
It could end up bad but I think it's way too early to be concerned or worried to a large extent.