Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inJurassic-Pedia

Share | 

Forum Feedback

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Levine
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:25 pm

Some bugs w that request. Tried making a new tank but it won't save the image link that displays the rank. Very odd. Need to look into this.
Nevertheless I have revised the post counts for individual ranks. Will look into creating more in the coming days (if I can get this bug figured out).
About the vet rank itself, considering it's a bit small compared to ours (130x55), if you want you can create your own version and I will use it asap. Smile

View user profile https://natsukis.meme.bakery
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:51 pm

@Levine wrote:
About the vet rank itself, considering it's a bit small compared to ours (130x55), if you want you can create your own version and I will use it asap. Smile

How big are the rank pics? It shouldn't be too hard to make.

Also, why are all the fonts radically different?

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Levine
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:53 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Levine wrote:

130x55. Feel free to use whatever sources we have on here (if you want to recreate it).
What do you mean, fonts?

Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:01 pm

@Levine wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Levine wrote:

130x55. Feel free to use whatever sources we have on here (if you want to recreate it).
What do you mean, fonts?

This morning, while the page was condensed, the font sizes for titles, and user ranks were the same as the last time, but now they are far different.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Levine
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:02 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Levine wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Levine wrote:

What do you mean, fonts?

This morning, while the page was condensed, the font sizes for titles, and user ranks were the same as the last time, but now they are far different.

PM me a picture of this. I'm on mobile so things look different on my end.

Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:13 pm

@Levine wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Levine wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Levine wrote:

What do you mean, fonts?

I was actually going to use screenshot to show you, but things reverted back to normal...Weird...It must have been a short lived bug in the system via adjusting to the size. scratch

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Levine
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:18 pm

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Levine wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Levine wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Levine wrote:

What do you mean, fonts?

I was actually going to use screenshot to show you, but things reverted back to normal...Weird...It must have been a short lived bug in the system via adjusting to the size. scratch

Nah that's me fucking with the code pretending im Dennis Nedry, except I don't know what I'm doing lmao.

Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:26 pm

@Levine wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Levine wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Levine wrote:
@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@Levine wrote:

What do you mean, fonts?

Nah that's me fucking with the code pretending im Dennis Nedry, except I don't know what I'm doing lmao.

Well, in any case, it's back to normal now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:42 pm

@Levine wrote:
Some bugs w that request. Tried making a new tank but it won't save the image link that displays the rank. Very odd. Need to look into this.
Nevertheless I have revised the post counts for individual ranks. Will look into creating more in the coming days (if I can get this bug figured out).

Hey Levine! I just turned Trike for some reason Sad.
Can this be fixed? Or part of a bug. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levine
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:44 pm

@Troyal1 wrote:
@Levine wrote:

Did some tinkering w the ranks and the post amount you need to get them. Perfectly normal! Smile

Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:47 pm

@Levine wrote:
@Troyal1 wrote:
@Levine wrote:

Did some tinkering w the ranks and the post amount you need to get them. Perfectly normal! Smile

Nedry strikes again!!! Wink

Can you tell us the new counts?

Edit: nevermind. Secrets are better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Why did the Dinosaur Jungle get relocated?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   

Back to top Go down

Forum Feedback
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Innovation Center :: Forum Updates-
Jump to: