Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeCalendarAbout UsJurassic-PediaFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Justice Smith cast in JP5

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dance2nite
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor

PostSubject: Re: Justice Smith cast in JP5   Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:00 am

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
@Sickle_Claw wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
Apparently they have finished auditions for the role of Lucy in recent weeks so we should know soon how will be playing her!? Cool

Out of curiosity...was this said in the 'everything we know about JW2' video by jurassic outpost?

No, on one of the audition page forums, someone said they had stopped taking tapes recently.

Are you referring to this forum?
http://bbs.backstage.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/9611031/m/552104105/p/5

Yes! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Justice Smith cast in JP5   Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:55 am

@Rhedosaurus wrote:
@dance2nite wrote:
He is reportedly playing a young scientist/system's architect named "Clint" who who gets roped into being hired by Masrani Global & hitting a field exercise against his own intuition along with Claire & Owen.

I hate to derail this thread, but wouldn't Masrani still be hurting financially after the second disaster at Nublar? And that's not even counting how much they had to pay the victims and their families. I know that Hoskins said that Chapter 9 would prevent that, but even so, with PR being king in this day and age, one would think that Masrani would have basically been forced to do so to save face, if nothing else.
Masrani Global can recover after 3 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Justice Smith cast in JP5   Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:19 am

@Sickle_Claw wrote:
To be honest I saw a lot of apathy towards his casting on social media among some of the regular people. I don't know how to explain it.

I think lot's of people mistaken him for Jaden Smith - both actors starred in "The Get Down" show.

I have not heard any audition tapes, but from I recall Justice's character is young technician. I cannot help to associate him with TLW novel Arby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice Smith cast in JP5   

Back to top Go down

Justice Smith cast in JP5
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe :: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Talk-
Jump to: