Hey, Randomosaur here. My first real post on these forums after JPL went under (while I was away from internet access, no less, so it was more of a shock to me than most people as I didn't find out until the end of August). On JPL I proposed making a thread for listing all the scrapped content for JPOG, in the hopes that someone will be able to add them in one day (I have an idea, though I'm not sure if it's viable). I am especially interested in scrapped buildings, so I'll list the ones I know of below:
- Hunting Platform: A platform where visitors can hunt dinosaurs from for a price. Has been added in the form of a viewing platform that acts as a turret, but you can't make money from it so there's basically no point. I'd love it if someone tried to make a version that visitors can use, though, as it is quite a cool concept.
- DinoVet Station: Another version of the Ranger Station, but focused entirely on dinosaur health. Redundant, but the skin in the trailer of it did look pretty cool. Possibly one of the easier ones to restore, but not the most desirable.
- JP Institute: A building where visitors would learn about how the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park are created. Quite cool and desirable, but likely impossible to add back.
- Tombstone: A statue that acts as a memorial to visitors killed by dinosaurs. Not particularly desirable, but has been added back in several mods.
- Walls: Walls without gaps to see through. Have been added back, but not very cool and seems to be mutually exclusive with fences.
What other content could we add to this list?